PDA

View Full Version : A book

GMAN12
3rd October 2013, 01:49 AM
I plan on writing a book. It is non fiction based and within my own experience. I wanted to share a piece which I had just started writing. Never mind the bad grammar and big words I added into it. I want to share the book as I finish it up here at the site. Here is a part of it.

"Here I was in an plight situation. The moment I lost consciousness, the moment my mind clouded. The fight between myself and reality was never ending. I fought a hard battle, but nevertheless, my enemy, dark and dread, who I had encountered through this traumatic experience, had over took me. It blew what was right from me far away like a hurricane. It gave me the opportunity to feel no pain, to end the suffering, to once and for all reach the omega. He grabbed me by the mouth and held me still. He blocked the sight of my eyes and reached for my hands. I knew at this point that I would not get out of this situation. It was truly an end for me. As he took away all my great memories, he would replace it with feelings of nothingness. As he dropped in those qualities within my mouth, it had gone down my throat and traveled through my stomach. The tears running down my face."

A fight with depression and suicide as told by my own personal experience.

Hotpod
3rd October 2013, 04:54 AM
Very powerful words.

newfreedom
3rd October 2013, 06:04 AM
Thanks for Sharing Gman12 xX

i found your writing to be very impactful (i am in a processing phase again at the moment)...

As i began reading, firstly my alarm clock began to chime on my mobile phone & also our dalmation dog who is sleeping by the right hand side of me, on my bed with his bottom facing me, released some 'lower wind' ('poof !')

As i read the words 'depression & suicide' the impact made me want to cry & release some emotions from myself .... so i indulged a bit.... (for me it always feels like 'heart-break' stuff)

But i also get a strong 'peacefulness, relief, release' feeling from what you have written :-) x

:mrgreen:ThankU.

CFTraveler
3rd October 2013, 12:31 PM
Wow. Powerful indeed.

eyeoneblack
19th October 2013, 02:52 PM
In my generation (Boomer) speaking of one's experience with suicide is taboo. And yet, you tempt me, Gman. There are consequences institutionally inflicted and enforced that will follow you forever should one reveal these thoughts. For example, the ability to obtain health insurance would certainly be compromised were a personal narrative of suicide to become public.

But you are a Millennial and brave. More power to you :).

susan
19th October 2013, 08:39 PM
Germain12
You stated your age when you joined. A natural concern for me was your age and hormones. However when I think of what we put our children through when they are nearing adulthood at school we want them to excel in something that they can build a future in.
You are showing such maturity and knowledge in this area that I will not think of your age anymore.
Therefore I will say it again that I think you are someone to look out for in the future, seriously, so the only advice I want to give you is to record all your experiences and take all the advice from the ( MASTERS) that you connect with. Don't be in a hurry to publish something but collect all the experience over the coming years and MASTER the subject, so when you publish you have the confidence to answer questions put to you.
I want the first signed copy of your book.
Like Robert said. " one thing at a time" but I wait in anticipation.

GMAN12
20th October 2013, 12:37 AM
Thanks guys for all the comments. I will master the skills I need to fulfill my goals. I am starting a future for myself at the moment with computer programming. I also take part in writing poetry and photography. Makes me think there is more to the world that I won't know till I experience it all.

Serge
24th October 2013, 07:29 AM
suicide is one of the greatest sins against the self and holy spirit if you need to save a life by giving your own then divine and universal providence may forgive even in the most dier of circumstance we must still fight for life and the instinct of self preservation.

it has been said that the skeletons of the after world of the lost souls have taken their own life's or have undergone a pact with a black magician as a slave.

Serge
24th October 2013, 10:42 AM
This is the second time im post hopefuly the post will stay here can you see what happend to my first post?

One of the greatest sins against the holy sprit is suicide universal or dvine providence may forgive only in certain rare circumstances where there is no other way in saving anothers life to give your own but it is said that the skeletons of the beyond are those who have taken the own lives or who have been in a pact with it black magician as a slave in the after life.

This reverses the development proccess for even thousands of years

GMAN12
24th October 2013, 05:32 PM
Oh this is Serge from the Hermetic forum? I am okay what he has to say. I talk to him every now and then on Skype. I am ok with your post Serge. I really cannot let go of this life because I know that I am actually getting real spiritual development. If I were to die by suicide, I think I'd be living my life as a regular sleeping person, but I am still planning on publishing the book which I know will be a great ending.

CFTraveler
24th October 2013, 05:52 PM
Yes, upon further investigation, I spoke to Serge too. Serge, the post is undeleted.

Serge
24th October 2013, 06:03 PM
Im sorry to have caused a stir but this should be common knowledge and i felt it my duty if someone is not aware of the consequences of such actions then they should be made aware of them at least i feel as a matter of eternal life and death of the soul.

GMAN12
24th October 2013, 10:41 PM
If I were in a situation where someone tried to kill me, does that mean divine providence will forgive me since I would be saving myself and family? Another is really if I have to take my own life to save them, they would forgive that too?