PDA

View Full Version : Forum Guidelines

Robert Bruce
5th October 2013, 09:27 AM
The purpose of this forum is to hold comments, feedback, and suggestions, relating to the new 'Raising Kundalini' program. A direct link from the user interface of 'Raising Kundalini' program will be in place when it is released.

Robert Bruce

GMAN12
5th October 2013, 06:24 PM
Really really really excited about your new program!

-asalantu-
6th October 2013, 03:57 AM
Estimado Sr.

Asテ♥ como Astral Dynamics fue traducido al espaテアol, serテ♥a テコtil que el programa disponga de scripts traducidos. A menos que la naturaleza del programa sea audiovisual y haya tecnologテ♥a Hemi-Sync embebida, temporalmente sincronizada con las instrucciones verbales.

En tanto muchas personas no tienen dificultad para la comprensiテウn del inglテゥs escrito, muchas de esas personas, efectivamente, tienen gran dificultad para la comprensiテウn del inglテゥs hablado; principalmente en razテウn de la falta de entrenamiento de las redes neurales encargadas de su "decodificaciテウn y comprensiテウn" (valga la expresiテウn).

Respetuosamente...
テ]gel

Robert Bruce
6th October 2013, 06:29 AM
Sorry, I do not speak Spanish...only Australian.

robert

GMAN12
6th October 2013, 07:29 AM
That's why you got CFTraveler or google translate.

This is what asalantu said, but not totally accurate:

Dear Mr.

As Astral Dynamics was translated into Spanish, it would be helpful if the program translated scripts available. Unless there is visual and Hemi-Sync technology embedded temporarily synchronized with verbal instructions.

Respectfully ...
angel

Robert Bruce
6th October 2013, 04:38 PM
We will look into having a Spanish transcript available after the program is launched.

robert

CFTraveler
6th October 2013, 05:56 PM
Here is Angel's translated post:
"Dear Sir:Just as Astral Dynamics was translated to spanish, it would be useful if the program had translated scripts. Unless the nature of the program is audiovisual and has embedded hemi synch technology synchronized with verbal instructions.
Even though many people have no difficulty with understanding written english, many of these people effectively have great difficulty with spoken english due to the lack of training of the neural nets that are in charge of 'decoding and comprehension.'
Respectfully,
テ]gel."

-asalantu-
6th October 2013, 06:01 PM
ツ。ツ。THANK YOU, GMAN12,!! your translation served well. Robert Bruceツエs response is the expected one.

While I cannot understand spoken english, having an english written guide serving as feedback, subsequently I can polish my poor understanding of spoken english, giving as main result a high program execution confidence and avoiding energy spend at time of focusing mental resources in interpretation of that I'm hearing.

So, interpretation of a non first language could counteract with RB's program reliability. Feedback provided by an english script can contribute in order to overcome such lacking difficulties.

Sincerely,
テ]gel

-asalantu-
6th October 2013, 06:05 PM
ツ。Thank you for you too, CFT! hahaha

While you were responding I was trying of to generate a reliable thanks (and further explanation) to GMAN12

Sincerely,
テ]gel

Robert Bruce
8th October 2013, 08:26 AM
When we get a transcript for the videos in English, then I will ask for someone to translate them into Spanish. We will then make these available as a text file download in the program.

robert

-asalantu-
8th October 2013, 01:08 PM
ツ。Thank you, Sir..!
テ]gel

-asalantu-
9th October 2013, 12:48 PM
Dear Sir...

Anyway, after hearing introduction from you at http://www.astraldynamics.com, I can judge your speak style is far from being source of difficulties at understanding time. Your speaking style clearly puts deliberate attention to smoothness, clearness and carefull pronunciation, so, for me, if such style is engaged at your program I don't will have difficulties.

But, for the broader client spectrum, a suitable complement of audiovisual program will be always welcome under the form of english scripts (in order to polishment of understanding through hearing) and corresponding translation to spanish.

Eventually translations to french, german, chinese, etc. could be done available through colaboration (feedback) from clients used to such languages.

Thank you very much about your patient attention.

Sincerely,
テ]gel

Robert Bruce
9th October 2013, 05:23 PM
Thank you for your kind words. Talking like that is not easy.

We'll look at making scripts available after we have released the program.

peace, robert

-asalantu-
9th October 2013, 05:51 PM
Dear Sir...

I'm glad of to have been thoroughly clear in my ideas exposition.

My best regards,

テ]gel