PDA

View Full Version : Succubus Defense

hometar27
6th October 2013, 05:55 AM
I am currently being drained by a succubus. It is draining my throat chakra, my root chakra, and my heart chakra.

Does anyone have any advice on how to counteract these attacks?

CFTraveler
6th October 2013, 06:04 PM
First of all, determine it actually is a succubus. Then take measures to not go to bed aroused. When it appears, deny it.

hometar27
7th October 2013, 04:09 AM
First of all, determine it actually is a succubus. Then take measures to not go to bed aroused. When it appears, deny it.

Can you elaborate, perhaps give me a formulaic approach to dealing with it?

I am not well versed in the subject and am completely new to psychic defense, especially concerning succubi.

I feel it may be easy to get rid of. Could you explain

CFTraveler
7th October 2013, 01:41 PM
Succubi are simple creatures- the object is to drain you of your sexual energy. Their method is to pick up your thoughts regarding what's sexy, and send you images of something sexually arousing. It can come in the form of clairvoyant visions of sexual acts, or sexual figures- the object is to arouse you to the point of orgasm. If this is achieved, they take the energy generated by the orgasm. This can also happen in dreamstate, although it is not clear to me personally, as arousing dreams are not as intense as arousing visions while aware.
They are simple creatures, in that if you are not 'easy' to harvest they'll go away and bother someone else. If you go to bed aroused, (or arousable) you're easy pickings. If you however, are not aroused when you go to bed, and firmly tell them to go away when they appear, and do not react physically to the images or whatever other stimuli happens, eventually they'll just give up and go away, there's too many people that are more susceptible to this type of harvesting out there.
If there has been a long standing pattern of this happening (i.e. you've had one for years, and confused it for an 'astral lover' or a dream character) then it may take a while for the creature to get the picture, but it can be done.
So my formula is simple: If you're going to have sex, protect yourself and think of the act of sex as holy while you're having it. Don't go to bed aroused, and if mental images persist, deflect them- think of something else, something decidedly unsexy, until the pattern stops.