PDA

View Full Version : Keep Raising Kundalini?

GMAN12
6th October 2013, 07:46 AM
Hello Robert. A friend of mine had told me about raising kundalini. All of my blocks are gone, but it is still trying to get to my crown at the moment. He told me also not to expect a lot from the first raise, but I still feel that I will because it will be the first time for it to hit the crown. He tells me the objective is to make it stay in the crown which from constant raising, will stay there? Healthy to raise it only once a week? Could it also be used for extremely rapid learning during the raise? I really look forward to my evolution, but really I am looking towards my entire self realization. People say there is a god realization. Where would you say you are standing at this point? I want to experiment with creation itself.

Robert Bruce
6th October 2013, 10:37 AM
Keep up the work, every day, and you'll get there eventually.

How long it takes to get 'there' does not matter. Only the journey matters.

Raised Kundalini does not fill you with information. It elevates your level of consciousness to that of what we call Genius.

what you choose to fill your consciousness with is up to you, be it music or science or metaphysics.

Where do I stand? Now, that would be telling...

but, for all that.... I am a worm, wriggling my way through an endless beach...

peace, robert

crcall
2nd November 2014, 07:43 PM
Robert....

I got your Kundalini Raising Program and have been trying to raise kundalini for several weeks, each time I spend approximately 2 to 2 1/2 hours each attempt, I feel pressures to build and press against my diaphragm as though the energy is being kept in the base chakra, I keep getting the impression I'm raising the energy to 99. 9/10 of the way to full capacity before I end the session and give up for the day, I can't seem to get past this point. Do I have a blockage or some issue that is keeping me to proceeding to th actual kundalini firing ?

I'm stumped as to what's happening ? Also... Is it possible to maintain the energy that is pumped into the base chakra over a few days and then pick it up again and resume where you left off the last session before?

Robert Bruce
24th November 2014, 07:38 AM
It is possible to maintain a state of high energy, but only if you are in isolation, peacefully relaxing and meditating day after day. The modern world and normal life suck the energy out of you pretty quickly.

I have attached the article 'the catch basket concept' in case other readers want a copy. This contains the key for balancing your belief systems. This is most important when approaching kundalini.

robert