PDA

View Full Version : What does my friend do? Claims to be a mystic!

tomsis
7th October 2013, 12:15 AM
Hey, I have a friend (about 50 y/o) who claims to be mystic or clairvoyant or something. So I wanted to ask a community that's a bit more informed about this stuff than anyone I know, - is this something real he's in or not?

All I know is that he has been doing something like this for 5 years or so. He has these huge printed page books, most of them contain text in russian and number combinations arranged in straight line, and he like reads them by dragging hand accross. He says they are ''programms'' and he has been paying for these sometimes, that's what get's me suspicious. He kinda explains his profeesion as ''programmer'' who can load programms on ''you'' - let it be health, luck in some way or something. He can also say what ''to do next'' in any business, saying he reaches for this information in ''the perfect world'' - some plane I guess. But I have never seen him give super-profitable advices to anyone.

So can anyone relate the stuff he is doing to anything? Heard of it?

wstein
7th October 2013, 12:52 AM
First, the term 'mystic' does not have a universal meaning. It basically indicates someone who has developed abilities that most people have but never use. It generally refers to ways to get information other than the usual five senses and the ability to affect things without any obvious means to do so.

I am not familiar with that specific 'tome' of work. What he is doing with his hands is reading 'energy' that has been magically encoded onto the pages of the book. By reviewing the energy with his hand, he is able to access whatever has been encoded. Usually what is encoded are instructions on how to do something mystical. Occasionally 'spells' are encoded and activated by applying energy by running one's hand over it.

As to what specifically your friend is 'doing' can not easily be determined without seeing the book, or watching him reading the book. Note that some of these tomes are protected via mystical means, so I suggest you don't go snooping without permission.