PDA

View Full Version : A couple of questions

GMAN12
9th October 2013, 04:00 AM
Hello Robert. Sorry for asking so many questions lately. I've been very curious about things that go on when kundalini is raised. I have not gone through the experiences as of yet, but I will soon go through the first raise. Here are my questions:

1) If my kundalini isn't already raised as of yet, would I be able to get the kundalini energy to travel faster up my chakras and into my crown?

2) What would be the effects if I were to rush the energy all up at once?

3) You talked about eviction from your body and meeting with ascended masters. How were they able to draw you out of your body? How was your body protected from possession while that happened?

4) Here's where the question gets crazy: If I were to have the same experience with eviction from my body, what would happen if someone were to walk into the room at the time and see that my body looks dead? I truly do not want to wake up into the hospital, tell them I had a kundalini raise and they send me to a psychiatrist and psychologist because they think I am crazy? Do I keep silent?

5) Do you enter the perfect state of concentration called Samadhi?

6) Is the goal to keep the kundalini energy at the crown chakra? Is that full enlightenment?

7) I seem to have read somewhere that if your body is not ready, a full raise can be dangerous. What could be the consequences?

8) What is the full raising called? I've read somewhere in the forums about it, you had talked about it, but I forgot.

9) Will I be able to meet my past lives during this experience?

10) Will I be able to leave my body during a raise?

11) Is there a poltergeisting effect due to the huge amount of energy within your body and the room?

12) How is the body still alive despite you leaving it?

13) If I were to keep raising the kundalini, could I reach other states of higher consciousness on various subjects, like yoga, the occult, and other hidden knowledge?

14) Would you really be able to become immortal, or is that some marketing ploy?

15) Will I be able to materialize objects from the astral?

Robert Bruce
10th October 2013, 10:26 AM
I will answer in the text below.....

robert

Hello Robert. Sorry for asking so many questions lately. I've been very curious about things that go on when kundalini is raised. I have not gone through the experiences as of yet, but I will soon go through the first raise. Here are my questions:

1) If my kundalini isn't already raised as of yet, would I be able to get the kundalini energy to travel faster up my chakras and into my crown?

You can do this by performing energy work.

2) What would be the effects if I were to rush the energy all up at once?

Keep in mind, once kundalini is released, you will not have control over what it does. It has an intelligence, and you need to trust your higher self here.

3) You talked about eviction from your body and meeting with ascended masters. How were they able to draw you out of your body? How was your body protected from possession while that happened?

I may have died and had a near death type experience. Or, I may not have died and still had a type of NDE, or a very powerful type of OBE.

We know very little about kundalini and there is much to learn.

4) Here's where the question gets crazy: If I were to have the same experience with eviction from my body, what would happen if someone were to walk into the room at the time and see that my body looks dead? I truly do not want to wake up into the hospital, tell them I had a kundalini raise and they send me to a psychiatrist and psychologist because they think I am crazy? Do I keep silent?

It is up to you to make sure you are not disturbed. Raising kundalini is not like normal energy work and meditation. You need to prepare yourself, and then prepare your work space, and ensure your privacy. Lock the door.

5) Do you enter the perfect state of concentration called Samadhi?

At times, yes.

6) Is the goal to keep the kundalini energy at the crown chakra? Is that full enlightenment?

Enlightenment, and Illumination, refer to the light that comes on in your mind. Its like having a light turned on above that bathes your minds eye in light. The intensity of this light relates to the state of being achieved.

Again, kundalini has an intelligence and will do what it needs to do. Many people find that it only raises to a specific chakra, like the SP or Throat, and then stops until blockages are removed. Removing such blockages involves energy work, meditation, and often personality changes...and even therapy.

7) I seem to have read somewhere that if your body is not ready, a full raise can be dangerous. What could be the consequences?

If you are not ready, it will usually not happen unless some kind of accident or intense pressure releases it. This can happen through intense devotional work, intellectual work, and of course through deep meditation and energy work.

Kundalini can be dangerous, yes. It is wise to prepare yourself properly first.

for all that, I have had people experience a full kundalini raising in my live workshops. These are often people that have never done any meditation or energy work, and seemingly normal everyday type people.

Again, much is unknown about kundalini.

8) What is the full raising called? I've read somewhere in the forums about it, you had talked about it, but I forgot.

I have nicknamed it 'Uraeus' serpent of fire, from the Egyptian headpiece involving a coiled cobra. This, because the name 'kundalini' has so much ego baggage these days. Everyone wants the shiny kundalini badge. It sits nicely on the jacket beside the 'spiritually conscious and aware' badge. I have had people insist that their kundalini is raised because they had a dream about it. Many people feel inferior if they cannot claim to have this.

This relates to how people add strings of titles to their name. See online psychics, for example. Often, a person might say something like 'I am a psychic medium, and also clairvoyant, clairsentient, clairaudient, materialization medium, shaman, reiki master, and on and on the titles are added.

Note, I call myself a mystic because it saves a lot of talking. People expect some kind of title. Mystic means, basically, to approach the greater reality through personal experience'. That's why i chose that title.

9) Will I be able to meet my past lives during this experience?

I do not know. This is possible. It depends on how you are wired.

10) Will I be able to leave my body during a raise?

This is possible. However, it is best to learn how to have a conscious OBE 'first' before approaching kundalini raising. OBE is a lot easier and it prepares you for kundalini. Conscious OBE causes a lot of changes in the energy body and mind, and opens belief systems up much wider than otherwise.

11) Is there a poltergeisting effect due to the huge amount of energy within your body and the room?

I have noticed a little activity, at times, but this is energy related and not involving negative spirits.

12) How is the body still alive despite you leaving it?

I do not know. Its probably similar to an OBE.

13) If I were to keep raising the kundalini, could I reach other states of higher consciousness on various subjects, like yoga, the occult, and other hidden knowledge?

This is possible. What kundalini does to you depends on what is in you and how you are wired. If you are a musician, or artist, then that is what will be enhanced.

14) Would you really be able to become immortal, or is that some marketing ploy?

I think this is possible. I'll let you know....

This may involve spiritual immortality, so your consciousness and mind remain the same after you die, and then you can deliberately reincarnate....much like the Tibetan masters claim to do, and the Deli Lama.

A higher level of 'enlightenment' may allow one to physically grow younger and so live forever

15) Will I be able to materialize objects from the astral?

That is also possible, as is taking your physical body into the astral. If this is done, you could then shape shift into a Raven and return to the physical as a Raven...or, as a younger or different person.

Again, we know so little, and there is so much urban myth...we need to learn by doing.

peace, robert

GMAN12
10th October 2013, 05:47 PM
Awesome. Thank you Robert. I had asked on the facebook page about deliberately leaving the body and keeping the consciousness. I guess you already answered it here indirectly. That is pretty amazing!

chal1oye
27th November 2013, 05:46 AM
Again, kundalini has an intelligence and will do what it needs to do. Many people find that it only raises to a specific chakra, like the SP or Throat, and then stops until blockages are removed. Removing such blockages involves energy work, meditation, and often personality changes...and even therapy.

If you are not ready, it will usually not happen unless some kind of accident or intense pressure releases it. This can happen through intense devotional work, intellectual work, and of course through deep meditation and energy work.

Kundalini can be dangerous, yes. It is wise to prepare yourself properly first.

for all that, I have had people experience a full kundalini raising in my live workshops. These are often people that have never done any meditation or energy work, and seemingly normal everyday type people.

Again, much is unknown about kundalini.

Robert Bruce
27th November 2013, 06:34 AM
You would only discover this when it happened....what the consequences would be.

But logic will tell you a lot here. If a person is generally unstable and or carrying a lot of baggage, the results of raising kundalini are predictable.

If this were done, 'all' the baggage and problems that need dealing with would be thrown up full force to be dealt with NOW. This could result in what is called 'kundalini psychosis' and even schizophrenia. Health problems can also arise, as the mind and body are connected. Such a person could even die, through illness or by their own hand, as people do when they lose their mind and are unhappy.

But if a person is reasonably stable, and reasonably healthy, nothing bad will happen that cannot be overcome by applying The Golden Rule...or taking a break and doing what is necessary for stability, whether this be grounding or therapy or sensible diet and exercise.

You do not have to be perfect to raise kundalini. But you do have to be reasonably stable and have reasonable health. If you have any problems in these areas, address them first.

For all that, it is not easy to raise kundalini for most people and the training involved, and practices, preclude most people. Not because these thngs are not doable, but because they are not easily and quickly doable. You need to learn everything you would need to learn for conscious OBE, including deep relaxation, altered state induction, meditation, energy work, etc. Again, all this is needed for the average person to do it. But some people are naturals and kundalini only needs a bit of a tweak to rise.

I just interviewed a young guy in the states, about 21 years of age, for the new 'Raising Kundalini' program. He has a classic story of kundalini developing since his senior year in high school. At that time, he experimented with meditation and breathing exercises, etc. He continued this and over the next few years he has had the whole range of kundalini symptoms. Now he is getting some major symptoms, including spontaneous convulsions and dance actions, and his art and music is on the verge of exploding. He's very stable and a wonderful young man and I see no reason why he could not go all the way here. In fact, I am mentoring him and will continue to do so as long as I am needed.

Keep in mind here that Kundalini is the biggest bio-energy psycho-spiritual event a human could ever hope to achieve. It is not a little thing. Kundalini evolves consciousness to the next level and releases genius in all areas of interest...according to natural talents and interests. So if you are an artist or musician, kundalini will flow through these, and more. Creative kundalini is capable (and I have seen this happen) of transforming your life in a single session. You go in being able to draw bad stick men, and you come out of it capable of doing fine art immediately.

The ancient Egyptians used kundalini. this is obvious if you look at the art and statues there. The Spinx for example had a cobra coming out of its forehead. And this is seen on many statues and artifacts.

Kundalini, if you knew how to use it, would create genius level leaders and scientists and artisans.

robert

GMAN12
27th November 2013, 07:31 AM
I was thinking between buying your kundalini program or Koetting's Mastering Evocation course. There are a lot to learn from spirits, but it seems like there are a ton more things to learn about myself. I think I should get your kundalini program. that way hopefully ill develop the skills for Koetting's product.

D.O.
27th November 2013, 04:50 PM
So all the masters you have met raised Kundalini while alive?

Robert Bruce
1st December 2013, 12:54 PM
I do not know. It is difficult to have conversations with masters. When you encounter them, they will sometimes give instruction and advice. Its the same with angels, in that they will not just hang out and chat.

robert