PDA

View Full Version : Energy levels

Mario Nistri
10th October 2013, 10:32 AM
Hi!
First question here...

So, I've been doing energy storage for awhile; however, I haven't read anywhere the answer to the question "How do I know if my energy levels are hight or low?"
My answer is something like that:
1)If the amounts of energy leacking out of my body are hight, then I have hight energy levels
2)Another good sign of hight energy levels seems to be that, whenI do energy work, energies feels a lot more like a big, hefty flow, while if energy levels are low I feel them more like tiny things moving throught my body

So, my question is: are these two valid ways of knowing whether energy levels are hight or low?
Do you have any other ways of knowing about your energy levels, in your experience?

Bye!

CFTraveler
10th October 2013, 01:20 PM
To me it's more of a way I feel in general- when my energy is high I just feel I can do anything, if it's low, I'm tired and just drained. When I get into specifics of storage centers is when specific sensations come into play.

Mario Nistri
10th October 2013, 03:15 PM
Ok... can you relate to what I say? Do you think that those sensations are good indicators for saying wheter my energy levels are hight or low?

It can happen that after a long session I feel completely tired and drained; however, for me hight energy, assuming that I'm right using those criteria to say wheter or not I have hight energy levels,is more associated with a sense of tranquillity and well-being, and centerdness, so to speack; personally, I don't relate to any form of excitement or feeling like I can do anything... that's not part of what seems to happen to me.
Also, I noticed that force of will is stronger in case of hight energy levels, and much weacker if energies are low.
And, another thing, when I'm in a condition of hight energy levels I seemto be able to tolerate easily much more pain and frustration, if they happen to be there.

For me, if I work with the lower storage center I end up, after awhile,losing touch with small sensations in my body, and what I feel is more like masses of enegy flowing; after awhile, the lower center begins to pulse, and after awhile there is a shift and energies flows up to the heart and stay there, and trying to push energies in the lower center feels unnatural; then,if I keep putting energies to the heart might happen that there is another shift and then energies stabilize in the same way on the third eye... and I've never gone further.

Can you tell more about the specific sensations that you feel?

Oh, another thing: is there a way to be notified via e-mail when someone answers to my posts?

Bye!

CFTraveler
10th October 2013, 07:07 PM
Yes, if you go to the 'go advanced' button, click it and then scroll down to see the added options, you should see a button called 'subscription'- there you can tell the forum how you want to be notified of replies to the thread.

My description regarding energy feelings was general- your feelings of energy I believe has to do with which centers are getting more stimulation- the descriptions sound to me like your heart center, and your higher centers, are very active.
If you feel comfortable first filling your lower storage center and then the heart do so, but I would warn that the energy body will automatically bring up the energy to the next (upper) storage center when the bottom is up. So filling the bottom center will trickle 'up' to the heart and head area storage centers anyway, without fear of overstimulating.
As to my own feelings of energy, the question would have to be more specific, because my energy sensations vary every day.

Mario Nistri
10th October 2013, 08:44 PM
As to my own feelings of energy, the question would have to be more specific, because my energy sensations vary every day.

I can relate to that... it's always somewhat different, and yet, some seems to be recurring,so with time I ended up creating my own list of energy sensations, and now the vast mjority of the times the mind inclines toward some kind of feelings that are well-known; also, it seems to me that learning how to tune into different kinds of ways of percieving and being somehow able to move throught them at will is a skill worth developing, thought my mind seems to naturally incline at any given moment toward certain speific sensations, and trying to force attention into different kind of feelings seems unnatural and not always such a sane thing to do...

However I was asking if you noticed specific patterns in how energies show themselves in situations of hight vs low levels of energy.

Thanks for the tip!

CFTraveler
10th October 2013, 09:05 PM
Besides feeling tireless vs. drained, or having spontaneous energy vision (of my own energy) I don't have any specific answers.

Hearthhome101892
12th October 2013, 12:43 PM
Hey man I think I may be able to help you because I have gone through the same thing but found out that energy level is much simpler then many think, have done for 2 years chakras, meditation, visualization chi gong all that good stuff that is really fun and I still time from time check it out cause it really interest me but for me it took awhile to learn that I didn't need to focus on all those areas and soon realize that energy is best looked at as a whole for it works better as one whole source with natural flow.My energy has a will of its own and knows how to be healthy and strong with out me interfering with what it was meant to do. This is just what I do I don't believe in a right or wrong with these things. No one knows their energy better then themselves :) have fun

Mario Nistri
12th October 2013, 01:19 PM
Ok, but same question I asked before:can you relate to what I say? Do you think that those sensations are good indicators for saying wheter my energy levels are hight or low?

CFTraveler
12th October 2013, 06:30 PM
Yes Mario, I do think the sensations (or effects) you described are valid, although I still advocate filling centers from the bottom up.
I don't know if this is helpful, but I recommend you read it anyway:
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?4990-Varying-sensations-to-be-expected-in-Energy-Work

Hearthhome101892
12th October 2013, 06:51 PM
hey sorry got really off topic. I think those are good indicators to decide if your energy is high or low. That's not how I completely feel it but its pretty similar. When my energy is at a high level it feels expansive and free and I get physical sensations of lightness in my body and mostly coming off the top of my head. when my energy level is low my energy feels tighter to my body more constricting and my body feels heavier. But yes those are good indicators to me.

Mario Nistri
12th October 2013, 07:08 PM
Thanks to you both!

Great topic you linked BTW... very good stuff in there.