PDA

View Full Version : Strange experience

GMAN12
13th October 2013, 06:31 PM
A couple of months back I recall an experience. I was in my room and I think I may have had an out of body experience. It was too hard to tell. The moment I woke up though, I had seen a relative. She was blue and she looked mad at me like I did something to her. Possibly some type of manifestation of her. I feel now though, that her life is getting stranger nowadays and I think to myself, what if I unconsciously caused these things?

PleaseJustListen
9th February 2014, 02:41 AM
Hey, just rember that YOU didn't do anything that would have harmed her. People have to be VERY open to changes. For her the most likely thing that would have happened is that you entered one of her dreams and invaded her personal space on accident. As long as the person still acts the same around you then you should be fine. If you think life for them has gotten weird just ask them about it. But please don't worry yourself about this. Things like this happen all the time. As long as you weren't trying to harm them then you are completely fine and most likely did nothing. Just remember to set an intention on everything that you do "out of body"

Thank you for posting,
PleaseJustListen

CFTraveler
9th February 2014, 07:06 PM
It is very possible that you were able to go into her personal space precisely because she was open to it, since her life was getting weird. Effect, not cause.
;)

GMAN12
11th February 2014, 06:32 AM
Thanks again for the replies. I have not seen this relative for quite awhile. I know she is alright though.

CFTraveler
11th February 2014, 01:17 PM
Thanks again for the replies. I have not seen this relative for quite awhile. I know she is alright though.Good to know.