PDA

View Full Version : help!

boris
29th June 2006, 11:08 PM
OK, i was wondering if the daily use of countermeasures/ meditation, prayer, healthy lifestyle, etc, all the things that negs hate, eventually has a cumulative positive effect on resistance to negs. Or, is it just the case that the negs will jump back onto you as soon as the guard has been taken down, and get repelled when one is put up, in a kind of constant battle.

I have a very nasty long term attachment, it would not be an exaggeration to say it is ruing my life, every day is miserable for me. I feel as if it will always have the upper hand on my life, i occasionally claw back some sense of self/contentment, with the use of countermeasures but it is not long before it is back on me again, clouding my mind and drawing me away from the light that i know is withinn me.

are theyre any specific long term solutions for more chronic attachments?

thanks.

DAN
30th June 2006, 06:21 PM
Boris

I've been working on my neg for almost 4yrs now. The last couple
months i've increased the water flow under my bed, i'm up to 25 gallons
per min. It is really taking its toll on the neg, also i have found out the hole body needs to be protected, so the water has to flow the whole length of the bed. Especially the feet!
I've went from a constant voice badgering me all day long and
holding me awake most of the night, to a comment every 5 min or so and
sleeping is back to where it should be.
I plan on increaseing this till its gone. So this could be one solution backed by other countermeasures.

Dan

Rayson
30th June 2006, 06:49 PM
I would strongly recommend doing the introspective work that is listed in PPSD. If they are continually exploiting you, you need to find out what parts in particular they are getting to you through. Core image work, and mental "silencing" are very very helpful. I forget the others that are listed, but I'm pretty sure you should look them up- whnever negs are long term and life-impacting on a daily basis, you need to approach the situation on a multitude of levels, and these deeper methods are particularly strong.

As a rule, your aura provides a shield to you from negs. Negative energy eats away at your aura. Countermeasures like herbs and holy symbols give some shielding to your house/room/area, making negs that reach your shields weaker, or further the negative--positive energy spectrum of the area (making it more positive, or less negative). The goal is to have strong shields (by being helathy, and by having a minimum of unhealthy, shield-shrinking aspects to your life) augmented by even more positive energy around you. However- once negs are in, they will often create short-cuts to get back at you... backdoors through your aura. They also control a part of your energy, making your sheilds weaker as a whole- making you more suceptible to other negs, negative energy as a whole, and giving them a chance to dig their hooks in deeper.

Since they are attacking you on a variety of levels, you should do the same back. Protect your envorinment, so the amount of negative energy and entities getting through to you (and the strength thereof) is less. Encourage personal energy and shields to do the same, and try to counter the energy of the attached negs. Energy work like NEW helps disrupt the energy at the attachment points, weakening the energetic bonds which keep negs attached to you. However- to get rid of the deeper hooks and backdoors/secret tunnels, you need to look deeper within you, to see where the neg stops and you begin. They WILL exploit pre-existing weaknesses, so knowing yourself and working towards slef-improvement is key.

If you have anything more than a simple attchment- it is critical that you keep a positive attitude and work on all of these fronts if you wish to be successful in the goal of becoming neg-free.

violetsky
2nd July 2006, 06:56 PM
Dear boris,

Have you tried the mega salt baths? Combine as many things as possible. Eckhart Tolle's books can be great for helping with introspection work. This is a long term battle that is won in inches not miles. One friend of mine took 7 years before breaking one of the worst demonic attachments Robert and I have ever seen.

Best Wishes,
Violetsky

Rayson
2nd July 2006, 11:17 PM
Mod note:
This thread has been split. Some posts that were originally posted above have now been moved to thread: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... 5723#25723 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?p=25723#25723)
"Perspectives on negs and personal power + development"

Rayson
2nd July 2006, 11:32 PM
OK, i was wondering if the daily use of countermeasures/ meditation, prayer, healthy lifestyle, etc, all the things that negs hate, eventually has a cumulative positive effect on resistance to negs. Or, is it just the case that the negs will jump back onto you as soon as the guard has been taken down, and get repelled when one is put up, in a kind of constant battle.

Some countermeasures, like herbs, garlic, running water work for as long as you use them, then stop. The goal of usng these is to weaken the negs and their attacks while you strengthen yourself from within. I used to use these countermeasures frequently in order to prevent neg attacks; however at this point in time I am strong enough that I can use personal energy to halt their attacks most of the time.

Thus, the goal becomes to do as much introspective work and life-change as possible, and use external measures to give you a bit more leverage against the negs as you try and institue these changes. As you strengthen, and they weaken, the battles become easier. They may get desperate and lash out with more strength when you make progress, but that costs them resources and ultimately shows that they fear you and that you are on the path to winning.

If you revert back to unhealthy patterns when you finally rid yourself of them- yes, most likely they will return. They will exploit the same pathways and personal weaknesses as before.

Sometimes external measures alone will get rid of negs. If they weaken the negs significantly, over time the negs may detach and leave, deciding you're no longer worth the time and energy, but this is rare, and once again I must emphasise the points above- make permanent, internal change. That is the only way to guarantee ending the "constant battle" scenario.

4th July 2006, 10:51 PM

I have a very nasty long term attachment, it would not be an exaggeration to say it is ruing my life, every day is miserable for me. I feel as if it will always have the upper hand on my life, i occasionally claw back some sense of self/contentment, with the use of countermeasures but it is not long before it is back on me again, clouding my mind and drawing me away from the light that i know is withinn me.

are theyre any specific long term solutions for more chronic attachments?

Well negs that have had you for a long time aren't going to just up and let go of you the first time you do something. They will retaliate to keep you, trust me, I'm ongoing 8 years now.

The best thing you can do is keep up the countermeasures, and yes, it does have a cummulative effect that wears them down over time.

On the days when it becomes too much, come here and you will find support.