PDA

View Full Version : If one is not interested in being a genius or manual reincarnation, what benefit does triggering Kundalini have?

D.O.
14th October 2013, 07:17 PM
If one is not interested in being a genius or manual reincarnation, what benefit does triggering Kundalini have?

Robert Bruce
15th October 2013, 05:38 PM
If one is not interested in having a higher level of consciousness and all that goes with it, then there are no benefits.

robert

D.O.
19th October 2013, 03:46 PM
What benefit will there be post death? Besides manual reincarnation.

Robert Bruce
20th October 2013, 06:27 AM
If kundalini is successfully established and evolved, the afterlife process can be skipped and you would continue as you are. This provides more choices. You could deliberately reincarnate and retain much of your life experience and knowledge and personality. You could become a spirit helper....helping people. You could begin the path of the masters. And I'm sure there are other options I have not considered.

robert

GMAN12
20th October 2013, 06:55 AM
Mind if I jump in? I want to ask. Once you have that kundalini experience as you had, you are reborn. What do you mean by reborn?

D.O.
20th November 2013, 08:19 PM
and you would continue as you are.

I thought this happens anyway? Aren't there heavens?

Robert Bruce
22nd November 2013, 01:25 AM
To answer a couple of questions I just spotted.

The majority of people in this world live in a kind of cultural trance and their perceptions are mind controlled by many sources. These people are like the people in the Matrix movie. They only see the reality that is presented to them. It can be said that such people never have a single real or spiritual thought during their lives. And after life, in a sense, they are recycled.

Most people in the spiritual world today are also living in an unreal mind controlled state. Everyone claims to be spiritually conscious and aware. But how can you be spiritually conscious if you are unaware of this? So, we all like to think that we are spiritually conscious, but this claim is more about the ego than truly understanding the nature of reality.

The heavens do exist, and another term for these would be astral and mental realms that conform to a consensus.

As a general rule, the more conscious a person is during life, the more conscious they are in the afterlife. And consequentially, because they have broken some of their programming, a lot more 'choices' become available.

What I mean by 'being reborn' is that the old me and its beliefs and programming died, and a new me was born. This new me stepped into the greater reality with a whole new set of experience based beliefs, and a whole new life plan.

robert

D.O.
22nd November 2013, 09:44 PM
an unreal mind controlled state.

Are you referring to recognizing the conceptualizing mind?

Robert Bruce
23rd November 2013, 10:34 AM
what i mean here is that the mind state of most people is 'unreal', meaning that this state of mind is not aligned with truth, and they are consequentially existing in a fantasy world. This makes it extremely difficult to connect with the higher self and anything of a higher consciousness nature.

robert

GMAN12
23rd November 2013, 11:20 PM
Is this like the mechanic of a dream? You seem to be living in a fantasy world, yet when you go lucid, it is like being awake. You could do pretty much anything you want if you will it to like fly. Why is it so much harder to do this in the physical world?

Robert Bruce
24th November 2013, 05:24 AM
Yes, this is exactly like being in a dream. Most people today are in a walking dream state; a trance state. This is why some call them 'zombies'.

Waking up is much harder in physical reality because there is a lifetime of programming and conditioning, and the majority of people around us support this. Going against the consensus is painful as you get criticized, shunned, even attacked. It is socially unacceptable to hold different beliefs than the herd. And the herd has a lot of evidence to support the consensus view, from the mass media, junk science, and whatever has been used to maintain the official 'narrative'.

We need to embrace 'open minded skepticism' and 'personal experience' and do your own research, as this is the only way you can start to break through all this.

robert