PDA

View Full Version : Energy flow wiping out my tools

Mario Nistri
17th October 2013, 07:50 AM
Hi!

So, recently I developed some kind of an increased flow of energy throught my body; now, many times it happens that,if I try to use some tools on some part of my body (i.e. the spine), in the moment I put the tool near my body it hits a strong flow right above the surface of my body and this flow destroyes my tool immediatly; sometimes, even my imaginary hands are wiped out the same way.

On a note related to that, I was trying to activate one-by-one every secondary center between my vertebrae; this seems to be impossible under almost every circumstace, because there is always some kind of uniform flow throwing attention/tools/hands away from the specific points between the vertebrae.

Anyone had similar problems? If so, how did you solve them?

Bye!

CFTraveler
17th October 2013, 12:09 PM
Hi!

So, recently I developed some kind of an increased flow of energy throught my body; now, many times it happens that,if I try to use some tools on some part of my body (i.e. the spine), in the moment I put the tool near my body it hits a strong flow right above the surface of my body and this flow destroyes my tool immediatly; sometimes, even my imaginary hands are wiped out the same way. Tools are wonderful because they help visualize what you want to do with them (hot, cold, sweep, wrap, etc) but it's wise to remember that they themselves are not the reason you're doing this. If your energy flow increases to the point that your attention is diverted to the flow itself, then they've done their job already; follow the flow itself and see where it takes you. Energy hands are tools, and unnecessary if you're getting the feedback from your energy body directly. Increased flow is what you want, and it seems you're getting it.

On a note related to that, I was trying to activate one-by-one every secondary center between my vertebrae; this seems to be impossible under almost every circumstace, because there is always some kind of uniform flow throwing attention/tools/hands away from the specific points between the vertebrae.

Anyone had similar problems? If so, how did you solve them?

Bye! I haven't had any problems feeling energy between my vertebrae simply because I don't get into that much detail (my purpose is to get the energy to flow evenly) but Yogananda had a visualization he did, in which he imagined each and every one of his vertebrae turned gold as he ran his awareness through the spine. Maybe you could try this.