PDA

View Full Version : Don't know what this was exactly...

printingghost
19th October 2013, 05:54 PM
(Hey im new here btw)

So last night when i went to sleep, i tried to stay conscious and let my body sleep. It was pretty strange. It felt like i were just not thinking about anything for a couple of hours, and suddenly i started hearing this quiet really high pitched sound. it got slower and slower all the time, then at one point it lasted about 10 seconds and sounded really low, like a bass. at the same time i could not move any part of my body, i couldn't even open my eyes. I started fighting it back and i got over it. then i just fell asleep and it was quite a scary experience. This has never happened to me before, and i have tried lucid dreaming many many times, and i get really close but then fall asleep. any tips?

Edit: forgot to mention, it got scary when i felt my heartbeat go slower and my breathing too.

CFTraveler
19th October 2013, 06:44 PM
Hi printingghost.
This thread should answer your questions.
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?3522-Your-First-Conscious-Projection

Basically, your mind stayed awake while your body stayed asleep and you experienced paralysis.

printingghost
19th October 2013, 08:40 PM
Thanks for clearing that out.
Another question, when i goto sleep and try to think, i see that thing that i think wahtever it may be, very small. Its like supersmall, and when i "start" my lucid dreaming i feel that my legs and arms go limp and i cant tell if theyre growing a lot or getting smaller, sorry if this is a bit hard to understand but english is not my native language ;)

Edit: lots of typos and bad spelling (trying to type on my phone)

CFTraveler
20th October 2013, 06:05 PM
This is also a symptom of trance, energy body expansion or contraction.