PDA

View Full Version : healing request

replay
20th October 2013, 05:17 PM
Delete

CFTraveler
20th October 2013, 06:33 PM
I have a couple of ideas.. first, get a product called Super quercetin. It's a combo of enzymes that come from fruit..I first tried it for regular allergies, and found it helped with my seasonal asthma, and later on, due to other spontaneous benefits I had, found out that it helps block inflammatory lung processes, making it ideal for your situation. Also, get turmeric and season your food with it- it's yummy. I will also send you some positive energy, 'cos why not.

replay
20th October 2013, 07:17 PM
Delete

IA56
21st October 2013, 04:35 AM
I have suffered along time with seasonal/ environmental allergies. Not seasonal but all year round. I started using a "Betty pot" which has been a huge help. I have this other type of respitory sensitivity to pertaining to my job. My occupation is driving and I am continually exposed to exhaust fumes, which clogs up my lungs and sinuses. I seen a Doctor a few weeks back and she thinks I now maybe have developed COPD. Probably asthma. I can get into trucks that others drive and don't have a problem, but will overwhelm me. I have been doing the "healing codes" and listening to "healing frequency's" and some meditation.
I'm hoping someone can help me get healed completely or have suggestions for anything else I can do to help myself out here. Also hoping that someone with spiritual discernment can tell me if their is something else at play here besides just a physical issue(I have reason to think their is).

Thank You

Hi replay.
I need your first name as a focus point, if you do not want to say it here open then PM me if you want me to send to you...I will not call it healing but energy what will help you solve your issues.

Love
ia

replay
21st October 2013, 11:29 AM
Delete