PDA

View Full Version : My heightened sensitivity to energy

GMAN12
22nd October 2013, 09:50 PM
All of a sudden the last couple of days I am really really sensitive to energy. It all started when my arm was tingling. As it was tingling I became aware that it was moving as I was breathing in sync. My awareness on my hand was crazy! Moving it just from breathing and moving the energy into it with my mind! I tried it with my other hand which was not tingling and it had an effect but not as much as the hand that was tingling. I read somewhere in NEW that this is the point where I would feel energy. The tingling sensation. After this event, I feel energy A LOT easier. I can feel when I push my awareness to breathing. I feel it going down my throat and into my arms. My hands heat up instantly and externally my brother says it feels great like electricity traveling through his body. I still at the moment cannot find the kundalini that is traveling up my spine, but I am a lot more sensitive to regular energy.

CFTraveler
22nd October 2013, 10:09 PM
Which arm?
By the way, I usually feel energy in my feet, legs, and hands, the rest of the places not so much.

GMAN12
22nd October 2013, 10:27 PM
I feel it on both arms, feet, and parts of the back, but not anywhere near my spine. My right arm is where the tingling started which is when I became aware of the energy while breathing in and out.