PDA

View Full Version : Involuntary body movement

GMAN12
25th October 2013, 05:52 PM
Hello everyone. Last night I had been doing pranayama and candle gazing. I went to sleep for about an hour and woke up to find that my right arm was involuntary making some kind of shapes like a mudra or hand gesture. It was strange because I couldn't budge it and I could not even feel my hand either. I thought this might be some kundalini movement because no matter how hard I tried to get it out, it would not move.

CFTraveler
25th October 2013, 06:01 PM
I've heard of this happening before but didn't know of it happening to anyone I knew. How did you stop it? Did you get up and walk around, were you doing a mudra when this happened, and if you don't mind saying, what was the position that it went to automatically?

GMAN12
25th October 2013, 07:01 PM
All the fingers were crossing together. It did other things, but that is what I remember the most.

GMAN12
25th October 2013, 07:02 PM
Also I got up and went to the bathroom. I felt like I was totally refreshed from my sleep despite being sleep deprived and only sleeping for an hour!

CFTraveler
25th October 2013, 08:31 PM
Hm. I can't tell what that indicates. Oh well.

GMAN12
25th October 2013, 08:46 PM
Update: Just had another one in my right foot. It was wiggling itself while I was sitting down.

GMAN12
25th October 2013, 08:47 PM
Also the past 3 days, my throat had been getting dry while I was sleeping and I wake up with cuts along my body.

Aunt Clair
25th October 2013, 10:33 PM
It has happened to me that a K event will cause the fingers to twitch and move towards each other. I then looked up mudras and found one associated with energy movement that the fingers were forming. I feel a few things to consider are;
* energy twitches coincidental to the shaping of a mudra
* a spirit teacher urging the aspirant to form the mudra
* the higher self working through the conscious mind to teach

I would enter a meditative trance tuning in to see who is with you and what their reason is for moving the fingers into that mudra. Perhaps it is just coincidental that the twitching fingers resemble a mudra, though.

GMAN12
25th October 2013, 11:18 PM
It could have been coincidental, but it is just the past three days that make me feel it really is a true experience. Either that or something was attacking me. I would wake up in the morning and my mouth very dry and right arm full of scratches. I will see what happens tonight. I know it wasn't a twitch because I couldn't control my arm no matter how hard I tried to. I could try moving it with my left, but it would go right back into that position. I actually do have some dream recall telling me about a mantra that started with a Y. It showed up many times that night my dreams, though I forgot what it was.

GMAN12
25th October 2013, 11:21 PM
Wait I remember something else before I had gone to sleep! I was accumulating the elements into my body! That's right! I had brought in akasha into my body before falling asleep and forgot to take it out of my body. I had the earth element then replaced it with akasha. It probably in my body all night. Could this have also been a possibility?

CFTraveler
26th October 2013, 05:17 PM
One of the things that happens when you are not totally balanced is that when you start playing with akasha things can go wrong. I had trouble (remember when I posted about that?) with the breathing akasha thing- things started going 'fundamentally upset' in my life and it took a long time to sort it out. Perhaps this is part of what is going on with you?
ps. You can't overdo akasha but you can overdo elements, and one of the things Bardon says over and over is- make sure your elements are balanced before going into akasha accumulating. So....

GMAN12
27th October 2013, 01:04 AM
True! Yes I definitely forgot to empty out the earth and fire element in my body.