PDA

View Full Version : Completely lost about LOA

Ubadoz
5th November 2013, 03:03 PM
Hello Everyone!

I'm opening this thread because I think I'm in serious need of help about this.

Basically I've read everything about LOA, especially Abraham Hicks literature, but one thing I'm missing for the Law Of Intentional Creation is just mere trust, yep if you are skeptic or doubtful then you are blocking your personal energy flow, I've always been a skeptical person, I always need proof in order to believe, I feel doubtful even while trying to manifest the stupidest thing like a snack or whatever.

This is a very nasty situation and even Robert confirmed me this... In order to manifest I have to believe, but in order to believe I need manifestation.

So people recommended me these solutions

1) Believe anyways the Universe: They told me: "It's like when you believe someone without knowing him, you trust him anyways"... after trying this it looks like that it doesn't work that much because doubt its always still up

2) Start with little things: They told me:" Start with stupid things"... Truth to be told for me its not a matter of the object to attract in question, its just the matter of attracting it, so nope, doesnt work for me.

3) Try the astral plan: I think in my opinion this could be the only good solution, I could check the Akashic records and ask records for my previous lives manifestations or maybe call some ascended master... or I don't know...if you have any other ideas to apply in the astral plane let me know.

Well I'm studying on Mastering Astral Projection so it won't be a great problem to achieve astral projection, meanwhile guys if you think you have some ideas that could help let me know please, it could really change my life for the better and I'd be really grateful for your help :D

Thanks in advance!

IA56
5th November 2013, 03:11 PM
Hi Ubadoz,
The feeling I get about you is that you do not trust your self. Work with your self image and self love.

Love
ia

Ubadoz
5th November 2013, 04:27 PM
Hello IA56!

I do really love myself and I'm really grateful for the way I'm made... I don't simply believe 100% in this law.

Take care!

josh437781
5th November 2013, 04:32 PM
In order to believe you don't necessarily need a manifestation, you just have to shift the underlying doubts. And doing that doesn't always require proof. It might help to think of shifting your beliefs (so that you can manifest things) as a way of helping you attain proof.

Have you tried energy psychology? It is used by some therapists to help shift negative thought patterns, beliefs, and emotional states. It is fairly simple to use and can be used by the average person without psychic abilities or spiritual inclinations, and the results are often said to show themselves more quickly than traditional approaches.

http://www.amazon.com/Promise-Energy-Psychology-Revolutionary-Dramatic-ebook/dp/B001N89L08/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1383668493&sr=8-1&keywords=energy+psychology

http://www.amazon.com/Energy-Belief-Sheila-Sidney-Bender-ebook/dp/B004TMPS16/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1383670356&sr=8-5&keywords=energy+psychology

Both of the books talk about the manifestation process and contain advice for getting it to work for you.

IA56
5th November 2013, 04:35 PM
Hello IA56!

I do really love myself and I'm really grateful for the way I'm made... I don't simply believe 100% in this law.

Take care!

Okay, sorry if I did hurt you, it was not my intention, I did only go what I picked up from your writing...You say you do not trust on this law....so....there is lack of trust ...right??

Love
ia

DarkChylde
5th November 2013, 04:37 PM
Hello Everyone!

I'm opening this thread because I think I'm in serious need of help about this.

Basically I've read everything about LOA, especially Abraham Hicks literature, but one thing I'm missing for the Law Of Intentional Creation is just mere trust, yep if you are skeptic or doubtful then you are blocking your personal energy flow, I've always been a skeptical person, I always need proof in order to believe, I feel doubtful even while trying to manifest the stupidest thing like a snack or whatever.

This is a very nasty situation and even Robert confirmed me this... In order to manifest I have to believe, but in order to believe I need manifestation.

So people recommended me these solutions

1) Believe anyways the Universe: They told me: "It's like when you believe someone without knowing him, you trust him anyways"... after trying this it looks like that it doesn't work that much because doubt its always still up

2) Start with little things: They told me:" Start with stupid things"... Truth to be told for me its not a matter of the object to attract in question, its just the matter of attracting it, so nope, doesnt work for me.

3) Try the astral plan: I think in my opinion this could be the only good solution, I could check the Akashic records and ask records for my previous lives manifestations or maybe call some ascended master... or I don't know...if you have any other ideas to apply in the astral plane let me know.

Well I'm studying on Mastering Astral Projection so it won't be a great problem to achieve astral projection, meanwhile guys if you think you have some ideas that could help let me know please, it could really change my life for the better and I'd be really grateful for your help :D

Thanks in advance!

you have the same exact predicament as me , your'e getting into the nitty gritty of the itty bitty , you need to let go of the analytical processing and change your approach* entirely (ease back and give yourself time to come into the subject on your own)
If you keep at it like you are now - it's like approaching a mathematical equation with a formula ( you don't know what the variables are that your'e working with and go at it with a logical prospective) that's like pushing a boulder up the mountain.

Just let things go and have them come to you , instead of chasing them , leave room open for them to process and come in their own due time , if you keep tinkering with like that , it's like sowing a seed and not giving it room and space to work it's own mojo , like you dig the earth over and over again to see if it's sprouting yet or not.
Just sow the seed and leave it be.

Let me know if your'e getting what I'm saying (b/c I'm not sure I'm explaining in a manner easy to comprehend)

Ubadoz
5th November 2013, 04:56 PM
Okay, sorry if I did hurt you, it was not my intention, I did only go what I picked up from your writing...You say you do not trust on this law....so....there is lack of trust ...right??

Love
ia

Yep exactly!

Ubadoz
5th November 2013, 05:01 PM
Hey josh!

Thank you, thank you for the tip, I'll get the book as soon as possible, it might be useful.

Ubadoz
5th November 2013, 05:06 PM
Hey Darkchylde!

Yes I tried to let it go, to not overthink about it, but still my visualizations are weak, doubt comes out and accordingly to the LAO, if you feel negative while visualizing the object you want to manifest then you are not doing so good, you are doing resistance.

josh437781
5th November 2013, 05:29 PM
Another thing I was going to mention was afformations. I don't know if you've heard of them but they are like affirmations- just in the form of a question you ask yourself. It is not required to answer the question to get a manifestation. They seem to help override the part of the mind that resists what you are trying to do. If there is a specific visualization or affirmation that your using and you are experiencing a lot of doubt while you use it, it might help to replace it with a directed question that afforms what your trying to do. Robert bruce recommended them and I was able to manifest a lot of pennies.

http://www.idea-seminars.com/articles/affirm.htm -helpful article.

http://www.amazon.com/Little-Afformations-All-New-Expanded-Edition/dp/0971562962/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1383671735&sr=8-3&keywords=afformations - a short book

DarkChylde
5th November 2013, 05:45 PM
Hey Darkchylde!
Yes I tried to let it go, to not overthink about it, but still my visualizations are weak, doubt comes out and accordingly to the LAO, if you feel negative while visualizing the object you want to manifest then you are not doing so good, you are doing resistance.

I will fill you in on this once I get home later on .

Ubadoz
5th November 2013, 05:54 PM
Thank you josh.

I already know about affirmations, I never tried to repeat to myself "I blindly believe to the LOA" though. worth a try

GMAN12
5th November 2013, 06:20 PM
I personally think that just the success from astral projecting will unblock your flow.

Ubadoz
5th November 2013, 06:23 PM
Well... I heard in the Astral Plane manifestation is instant right? That'd help for sure, also it'd help for the spiritual approach... I never had a great proof of Non-Phsyical to be honest....

josh437781
5th November 2013, 06:35 PM
Thank you josh.

I already know about affirmations, I never tried to repeat to myself "I blindly believe to the LOA" though. worth a try

Affirmations might help, but affORmations are different. I was talking about afformations, which have been more helpful for me. So, if you wanted to use an affirmation you could say, "I blindly believe to the LOA", but if you wanted to use an affORmation, it would no longer be an affirmation, but a question that you use to manifest things.
So, for doubt in the LOA, to approach the issue with afformations, you might try asking yourself something like, "why do I believe in the LOA?", "why is it so easy for me to use the LOA to my advantage?", or "why is it getting easier to manifest things?".

To see if this is something you might want to try, it might help to say some affirmations to yourself several times, and then to turn them into questions (afformations) that you ask yourself and to say them several times, and then to ask yourself which was more easy for you to believe in: the statements (affirmations) or the questions (afformations).

Here is a video that explains the difference between affirmations and afformations- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LagqH0F_Jg

Ubadoz
5th November 2013, 07:43 PM
Oh sorry Josh!

I misread afformations for affirmations, in fact your post looked weird to me ahaha

Thanks again! will definitely look through it.

IA56
5th November 2013, 07:48 PM
Yep exactly!

Ask why??

Love
ia

GMAN12
5th November 2013, 07:54 PM
Well Ubadoz, once you experience astral projection, you will have many more things to believe in. The further we expand our consciousness, the more things you will believe, the more you will experience. You believe in powers? It's okay in the future when you experience siddhis for yourself, you will experience an everlasting expanding consciousness.

ButterflyWoman
6th November 2013, 02:22 AM
Belief actually gets in the way. Belief acts as a channel, a pipeline, and as a result, reality can only flow through that channel. This can slow things up considerably, even block them entirely. Work on getting RID of beliefs (particularly the ones that block, but you'll benefit from releasing all beliefs; this will take a long time to do, and your ego-self will fight you on it and try to convince you that you need to keep them). The fewer firm beliefs you hold in your conscious and subconscious mind, the more fluid your reality can and will flow.

There are ways to actually change beliefs, of course. First, you have to identify what the belief is, then remove it, then replace it with a different belief. But being as free of beliefs as you can be is actually a lot more flexible and much more fluid.

A good book for dealing with beliefs and so on as related to reality creation is "The Map" by Boni Lonnsburry. There are others, of course, but I thought her book was very practically written with very clear information, which is why I recommend it.

And I know, this idea of ridding yourself of beliefs entirely doesn't make sense to most people, but there it is (I certainly thought it was absurd the first time someone suggested it to me!). So, take it for what it's worth. In the meantime, changing the beliefs you do hold is not a bad way of approaching things.

Giorgia
6th November 2013, 12:39 PM
It's only fair to have doubts about the LOA,but i think it's really easy to test ..
The theory states that your thoughts create reality so change your thoughts about anything and see if reality changes along.I was in the same position as you are,so i tried to make really weird thoughts ( for my belief system ) about things i thought impossible,i just thought ...X is possible .I made the thought for few seconds then forgot it ...well it came back to me to my total astoundment,so experiment ...

Ubadoz
7th November 2013, 12:39 PM
Thanks for the help ButterflyWoman!

Ubadoz
7th November 2013, 12:40 PM
That's a good test Giorgia, Thank you!