PDA

View Full Version : Energy waves or something?

SiriusTraveler
8th November 2013, 07:03 AM
Hope you dont mind I post this in "Ask Robert Bruce" too.
To get straight to the matter, when I sit down to do my energy work I always have my eyes open as it makes it easier for me to do target the areas I want to stimulate. And most often I start to gaze with my eyes instead of staring at something and what happens then is that in my field of vision there's these waves of color or light that flows smoothly by. The waves mostly come from below in my field of vision and goes upward, very smootly and pretty slow. They can also go from side to side or sometimes the seem to just go wherever. The color is more like that of a negative color image. Example here (http://regex.info/i/JEF_056210nc.jpg). So in my vision the colors change from light to dark, like in a negative, and these waves flows around.
To add to this, when doing MAP a year ago I also saw purple mandala-like patterns together with the above.
Could this be my aura, or is this some other form of energy, or is this simply physical? Anyone else had the same thing happen?

CFTraveler
8th November 2013, 04:12 PM
That's happened to me before (a long time ago) with my eyes closed. I would explain it as the pineal gland activating, its perception being superimposed on the physical. (Although at the time, my eyes were closed, it was daylight, and I could 'see' in reverse color.