PDA

View Full Version : Audio Interview with Mary Rodwell on Skeptiko-

CFTraveler
9th November 2013, 07:56 PM
http://www.skeptiko.com/upload/skeptiko-228-mary-rodwell.mp3

I liked it very much.

Sinera
10th November 2013, 11:46 AM
The interesting thing is this "schism" in the community of UFO researchers, almost two world-views clashing. And it all boils down to one issue specifically:

Do we pay attention to and trust the deep-level hypnosis transcripts that go further and "channel" the Higher Self and/or benign ET entities - which changes the whole picture drastically - or almost reverses it.

Or do we follow the old-fashioned fear-driven analysers and researchers (who also be happen to be more of the materialistic nuts&bolts-UFO type guys). They also use hypnotic regression, but only up to the point of daily past (physical) life where the drama/trauma happened, not further - which would maybe contradict their belief system anyway.

I tend to support the Rodwells, Cannons, and (to some degree) the Greers of this world. I cannot believe what the Hopkins, Jacobs and Ickes and all of the many other Reptilian-conspiracy-touting guys are trying to "sell" us. It just doesn't make sense to propose that all "aliens" who are technologically far more advanced than us are evil demons or man-eating reptilians. It just doesn't make ANY sense at all. It doesn't jive.

But maybe I'm just naive and cannot see the "truth". :cool:

CFTraveler
10th November 2013, 06:54 PM
The interesting thing is this "schism" in the community of UFO researchers, almost two world-views clashing. And it all boils down to one issue specifically:

Do we pay attention to and trust the deep-level hypnosis transcripts that go further and "channel" the Higher Self and/or benign ET entities - which changes the whole picture drastically - or almost reverses it.

Or do we follow the old-fashioned fear-driven analysers and researchers (who also be happen to be more of the materialistic nuts&bolts-UFO type guys). They also use hypnotic regression, but only up to the point of daily past (physical) life where the drama/trauma happened, not further - which would maybe contradict their belief system anyway.

I tend to support the Rodwells, Cannons, and (to some degree) the Greers of this world. I cannot believe what the Hopkins, Jacobs and Ickes and all of the many other Reptilian-conspiracy-touting guys are trying to "sell" us. It just doesn't make sense to propose that all "aliens" who are technologically far more advanced than us are evil demons or man-eating reptilians. It just doesn't make ANY sense at all. It doesn't jive.

But maybe I'm just naive and cannot see the "truth". :cool: I concur.

Sinera
5th January 2014, 02:44 PM
One of Mary Rodwell's 'alien' regressions with a "channelling" of an Orion being, as it seems. Pretty fascinating stuff imv. It's like in D. Cannon's books where you find 'tons' of similar transcripts. Although I need to admit that comparably this one comes across as a bit 'taciturn' and monosyllabic. However, it also depends on the translational and linguistic capabilities of the receiver's mind.

Still, for those who are not willing to read one of her books but still want to have a video impression on what ET/Channelling/HigherSelf/Subconscious-regression is all about (partially), this could be the thing to watch. It seems she did this via Skype which is a bit strange in my view for a therapist where face-to-face should be the preferred method. But it's not faked in any way, as far as I can judge, so here we go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pOsSqil0Lo

There's also a second part interview on Skeptiko (see first post above for part 1).

http://www.skeptiko.com/233-mary-rodwell-extrodinary-human-experieences-matter/

Sinera
5th January 2014, 02:50 PM
I also liked that one in particular: "that was a nature being ... you'd call it fairy..."
:mrgreen: