PDA

View Full Version : Big thick clock on the wall

GRANT
10th November 2013, 04:23 PM
Hi Group,

Its been a while since I've written (posted) anything. I moved and finally getting back into the "swing" of things. I also had a rough breakup that complicated things. Now, I can begin practicing again.

I moved into a new apartment and am having a tough time adjusting to a new practice session. I had very few projections in my new home, but, things are improving. I am having a tough time real zoning in my new place. Little by little it is improving also; I guess its because of my new surroundings. Outside I see dwellers walking around the spheres of protection I've set up. They don't seen able to cross them.

I thought my apt. would have many many thoughts associated with the people who lived here before. But it isn't true. There hasn't been any.

One thing I'd like to mention though: I was sitting on my couch and wanted to know what time it was. I went to turn around to look at a large rectangular clock that was on the wall to see the time. I turned around and there was no clock there! For some reason, I saw the clock in my mind so I thought it was there. I never had a clock like that, nor I've never had a clock hanging in my apartment. I suppose at one time in the past, someone must have had a clock there and that's what I saw. I was awake and not in a trance.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell the group that story and to say hi again. I have another story that took place in an Astral Drs.?
office, But, that's a little longer story and I will write about it at a later time.

Happy Travels
Grant

CFTraveler
10th November 2013, 06:52 PM
Welcome back Grant.

eyeoneblack
13th November 2013, 06:42 PM
Hi, Grant! Nice to know you've come around again. Not long ago I moved into another house and 'things' changed. I'm glad I moved and I really like my new place but the energy is different and doesn't seem to be conducive like the old 'haunted' house I spent so many years in. I admit I haven't made much effort to make it MINE (still need to get my studio arranged) and I guess that's the problem - still feels like I'm not home. Anyway....

It does seem you've made conflicting statements; one, that 'I thought my apt. would have many many thoughts associated with the people who lived here before. But it isn't true. There hasn't been any.' and two, that 'I suppose at one time in the past, someone must have had a clock there and that's what I saw. I was awake and not in a trance.'

I think the second one ♥♥♥♥♥s the first, don't you?

Glad you're back,

Richard

GRANT
16th November 2013, 07:24 PM
I suppose that I'll adjust to the new energies in my new apt. Things are beginning to happen, albeit slowly.

I felt weird not posting to the forum, maybe we all have a connection that I was missing.

I guess times and things change that affect projecting. Why, I'm not sure. Maybe stress is the cause. I'm working around it the best I can. Practice, on a regular basis, is the key.

Grant