PDA

View Full Version : Sigil Induced coma

GMAN12
12th November 2013, 02:45 AM
I come here to talk about a magically induced coma possibly lasting for a week or so. What are your thoughts on this? Possibly an OBE lasting a week or so? Explore without distractions?

CFTraveler
12th November 2013, 02:40 PM
So how are you going to drink, eat, and clean up? You can't live without water for a week.

GMAN12
12th November 2013, 07:19 PM
True! But the fact that someone will probably find me laying on the ground lifeless is another story. My body itself would probably need minimal amounts of food and water due to it being almost shut down. Of course, I have no idea how it feels in a coma, but probably exploring a past life might bring me a conclusion.

ButterflyWoman
13th November 2013, 05:24 AM
If someone did find your body, you'd almost certainly end up in the hospital attached to all manner of machines and tubes, and you'd give a hell of a fright to your family in the bargain. Heaven knows what sort of tests the doctors would want to run on you to find out what was going on.

There are mystics/saints/etc who have basically gone into comas of this sort. St Catherine of Siena, as I recall, had a three-day out of body experience in which observers thought she was comatose. She very nearly died, due to lack of nourishment and hydration. Obviously, she couldn't be hooked up to machines and given an IV drip, and, point blank, she was a very strange woman anyway (highly mystical, but possibly what we today would think of as psychotic). There are other accounts of various mystics and yogis and so on doing things like this, too, and, again, it's not really what you'd think of as "safe".

BUT... Catherine of Siena was a saint, and the yogis and others who have also done this were experienced practitioners. Probably something that would come with the warning "these people are professional mystics, please do not try this at home".

wstein
14th November 2013, 02:31 AM
NVM

GMAN12
14th November 2013, 07:43 PM
Lol True dat BW