PDA

View Full Version : Why did Astral Bob detach?

D.O.
13th November 2013, 09:36 PM
What if you just stopped at the first major kundalini spike, and took 2 years off?

Robert Bruce
13th November 2013, 11:35 PM
That may have made things easier. But having a K spike is not raising Kundalini.

And then Astral Bob would not have been created.

He seems quite happy about how things turned out, as am I.

robert

D.O.
20th November 2013, 07:47 PM
Is this sort of seperation going to happen to everyone when they trigger full uraeus?

Or did you just rush through too fast?

Robert Bruce
21st November 2013, 12:38 AM
I don't think this is a common occurrence.

The reason I say this is that several of my students, during live workshop sessions, have raised Kundalini. But none of them had exactly the same experience as I did. This may have been due to a number of variables, including being in a group at the time. Working in a group allows you to use the group energy, which makes things easier, but I think that privacy is needed to experience some of the more profound events, including contact with masters, etc.

Kundalini can rise in several different ways, and what happens depends upon how your chakras are wired and how practiced and prepared you are.

It is possible that my experience was more powerful because the masters were teaching and training me at the time, so that I could pass on new information and methods to others in the world.

Kundalini is not what most people think it is. There are a lot of urban myths about this. It is an evolutionary step that anyone can take if they have the right tools. However, in order to do this in relative safety, it is a good idea to make sure that sensible preparations are undertaken.

Preparing your belief system is key. You need to be 'real' inside and out. And to do this, you need to understand and be able to see all the mind control you have been exposed to and how it is affecting you. This starts from birth and by the time you are an adult you have extensive programming. Much of this conflicts with reality, because it replaces your perception of reality with a false image. This is what my article 'the catch basket concept' introduces. But 'aligning' your belief system with actual reality is a lifetime's work and applies to all areas of life. I've been doing this work for many years, and I am still finding bits of programming and false beliefs that need correcting.

Keep in mind that Kundalini is most definitely not a 'do it once and its done' kind of thing, as is commonly believed. It opens the door to a whole new level of psycho-spiritual development. So regardless of what happens the first time you do it, Kundalini will evolve during subsequent sessions.

robert

D.O.
21st November 2013, 12:58 AM
Doesn't Kundalini take many hours of specific energy work in the trance state?

How is it possible for beginners to raise Kundalini is a live workshop?

Robert Bruce
21st November 2013, 03:53 AM
The average person needs a fair bit of work and skill training in order to approach Kundalini, yes.

A small percentage of people, however, are just wired that way. Its like how some people find OBE very easy and succeed the first session, whereas most other people have to really work at it. I do not know what the percentage of easy kundalini people might be at this stage. But I can usually tell when I meet people in person. One of the people that did this with me at a live workshop, during a 1.5 hour altered state and energy work session, had never done anything before the workshop, not even meditation. He was as surprised as I was. Fortunately his experience, while powerful, was also fairly gentle and easy to cope with.

We know very little about kundalini in general. Most of what people think they know by way of popular knowledge on Kundalini, is mainly urban myth. I will need hundreds of case histories to get a better understanding of this. Hopefully I'll get this when my new program on Raising Kundalini is released.

robert

D.O.
21st November 2013, 08:05 PM
Could your presence be triggering people's Kundalini?

Robert Bruce
22nd November 2013, 01:01 AM
Yes, definitely, my presence and association causes increased energy in those around me, including animals, and with enough exposure, kundalini awakens. This has happened many times in the past, and caused a lot of problems until I realized what was happening. I have learned to be careful with whom I choose to spend my time.

this is something that everyone with psychic abilities, or high energy, needs to know.

They will 'affect' everyone around them, especially through close long term association; particularly if in a relationship.

This can have disastrous effects on people that are mentally and psychically unstable, and can cause psychotic episodes, etc. If this happens, a long break will usually restore stability to what it was before.

All the above is why many people seek to spend time with guru types, and to touch them as frequently as possible, because it 'rubs off' in a sense.

robert

Robert Bruce
22nd November 2013, 01:12 AM
It is possible to cause increased activity in the base chakra, and in any chakra for that matter. The Shakti Pat thing is real.

This is, however, badly misunderstood today. What is called Shakti Pat is a way that a master can trigger chakra activity in a student through an energy transfer that is a bit like healing with a slightly different intention. The idea here is to give the student a temporary taste of higher chakra activity, and or to trigger a shift to a higher level that may be more lasting.

However, it is unwise to do this, or to have it done, unless you have fully prepared yourself by doing a lot of work on yourself in the long term.

Many people today look upon this as a potential shortcut to psychic abilities and spiritual advancement. Unfortunately, what they end up with (if they find someone actually capable of doing this) is psychosis.

Anyone that charges for this service (sometimes this is a 'lot' of money) is mercenary and probably a charlatan. Shakti Pat is a profound spiritual act and not something to make a living at. Given out willy nilly this will destroy lives.

A master needs to ascertain that a person is ready for this. A student is not capable of making this decision, because of the ego and desire to succeed, etc.

Any shortcut is problematic. There is no substitute for regular meditation, energy work, and the all important inner work.

robert

D.O.
22nd November 2013, 09:32 PM
Can you only get major kundalini spikes in the trance state?

Robert Bruce
23rd November 2013, 10:31 AM
As far as I can tell, yes, Kundalini spikes will only happen in a deeply relaxed state. apart from my own experience with these, all the people I have consulted with that have K spike issues, only experience them during meditation.

Chakra strobes are a bit different. The base chakra needs a lot of energy and a relaxed state, but all the other chakras are capable of strobe in an awake but relaxed state.

robert

-asalantu-
3rd December 2013, 03:04 AM
It is possible to cause increased activity in the base chakra, and in any chakra for that matter. The Shakti Pat thing is real.

This is, however, badly misunderstood today. What is called Shakti Pat is a way that a master can trigger chakra activity in a student through an energy transfer that is a bit like healing with a slightly different intention. The idea here is to give the student a temporary taste of higher chakra activity, and or to trigger a shift to a higher level that may be more lasting.

However, it is unwise to do this, or to have it done, unless you have fully prepared yourself by doing a lot of work on yourself in the long term.

Many people today look upon this as a potential shortcut to psychic abilities and spiritual advancement. Unfortunately, what they end up with (if they find someone actually capable of doing this) is psychosis.

Anyone that charges for this service (sometimes this is a 'lot' of money) is mercenary and probably a charlatan. Shakti Pat is a profound spiritual act and not something to make a living at. Given out willy nilly this will destroy lives.

A master needs to ascertain that a person is ready for this. A student is not capable of making this decision, because of the ego and desire to succeed, etc.

Any shortcut is problematic. There is no substitute for regular meditation, energy work, and the all important inner work.

robert

Just a thought...

"Master appears when disciple is ready," is an old saying.

Higher Self could be the Master, who enters scene when disciple energy body is developed/evolved enough, taking H.S. the responsibility of to give reliable Sakti Pat to Energy Work practitioner.

My best regards,
Ángel

IA56
3rd December 2013, 05:58 AM
Just a thought...

"Master appears when disciple is ready," is an old saying.

Higher Self could be the Master, who enters scene when disciple energy body is developed/evolved enough, taking H.S. the responsibility of to give reliable Sakti Pat to Energy Work practitioner.

My best regards,
Ángel

Higher self is the MASTER.
When we are enough developed we will have direct contact with our HS..because the HS is the part of the holy whole...personality is only this life´s vechile.

Love
ia

Robert Bruce
3rd December 2013, 11:29 AM
You already have direct contact with your higher self, because this is a part of you...in every cell of your body and in every thought and feeling.

I know what you mean here.

robert