PDA

View Full Version : Back at it again

Alpha
23rd November 2013, 01:05 AM
So after my last post here i've had several experiences where it felt like i escaped my body except my memory of it was just like a dream

I want to be able to go full speed now and i will keep persisting until i can successfully obe with a clear memory

For the rope method, am i supposed to do that after i relax and just keep doing it?

Or do i just do straight from the get go?

Thanks in advance

GMAN12
23rd November 2013, 09:35 AM
If you want memory, keep going only for a couple of seconds then minutes then even ours. Keep a dream journal so you would eventually start remembering and also do lots of energy work.

CFTraveler
23rd November 2013, 04:19 PM
For the rope method, am i supposed to do that after i relax and just keep doing it?
No, the rope method is an exit technique. This means you have to be already relaxed and in trance. If you use rope as a method to trance, it won't work for the exit.
You should-
Do body-relaxing methods such as progressive muscle relaxation and energy raising;
Then, do mind-relaxing methods such as balloon breathing or pranayama (or counting your breaths, whatever you prefer)
Then, move on to trance techniques to deepen the mind-relaxed states, and if you're still too body conscious, do
energy body loosening (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?7287-Energy-Body-Loosening-Methods)techniques,
and then, when symptoms present, go with the exit technique(s) (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?3977-Exit-Techniques).

Alpha
23rd November 2013, 06:08 PM
Great will do!

Alpha
25th November 2013, 09:00 PM
After trance doing the rope method..

how long should i keep climbing, i think i may have done it for like 5 minutes yesterday but didn't feel any vibrations

and my eyelids get sore.. what can i do to improve that?

CFTraveler
25th November 2013, 10:24 PM
Like I said before, you should be feeling vibrations or some other symptom before doing the rope technique. The rope technique is not for inducing vibrations. If you are grimacing you're not in trance.
And, if you do begin the technique, you need to commit to continuing it until you get out, however long it takes. The longest time I have tugged on the rope has been thirty minutes, but usually it happens long before that.

Alpha
27th November 2013, 02:26 AM
Tried to go deeper in trance to feel the "vibrations" but fell asleep lol

guess ill be working on focus and being in trance more

Alpha
29th November 2013, 04:03 PM
How long do I stay in trance for ?

CFTraveler
29th November 2013, 10:23 PM
As long as it takes.

It's not a matter of time, it's a matter of perceptual shift.

Alpha
30th November 2013, 01:33 AM
what exactly do i need to shift? just feeling like i'm bigger?

CFTraveler
1st December 2013, 02:49 PM
There are many non physical cues. Here are a few:
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?7372-When-you-don-t-have-exit-vibrations

Alpha
4th December 2013, 05:27 PM
Got to the point where entire stomach was tingling with energy