PDA

View Full Version : Met my Anima in a Lucid Dream

PeterPan
7th July 2005, 05:36 PM
This happened a while ago when I was having very frequent LD's.

I got aware I was dreaming, started exploring my dreamscape and then suddenly things started getting more intense, it's difficult to describe but it's a feeling of intenseness. In a shop, I should call it lodge, there was this very pretty woman dressed in wolves clothes. I kissed her and a liquid started pouring through her mouth making me swallow it. The whole thing was very intense in feelings and sensations...

I didn't know much about the Anima at the time. I told this dream to a friend who had read a bit of Carl Jung, and asked to describe the wolve girl. I told him I didn't remember much but she was very tanned... almost bronze like. Well guess what, that's one of the main characteristics of the Anima.

It's odd that in the dreaming section of these forums (astralpulse.com as well) there are not many people exploring the archetypes and the psyche. I can see there's a tendency to use only dreaming as a jumpstart to AP. I hope to have risen the interest... :-)

Quantitativefool
7th July 2005, 05:42 PM
That's very interesting. Im' going to have to look up Anima some more, I remember reading about them about a year ago but not putting much attention to them. Thank you for the spurring of interest though!

-Stu

kevstar
1st August 2005, 08:01 AM
Once, a character in a lucid dream, when told that I wanted to have an OBE, told me "I wouldn't recommend that," and went on to tell me about how, in an OBE your anima goes out of control.

Of course, as I read later, anima also means soul.