PDA

View Full Version : Perspectives on negs and personal power + development

Cid
30th June 2006, 09:19 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm new around here and just wanted to help with some insight to
on some of the things i see.

I personally don't believe in negs the way they have been described to me. I'm not saying they don't exist, but may usually be something else.
Such as a result of simply physical, spiritual, mental and environment
problems.

I strongly suggest that anyone who is spending alot of time fighting and removing negs that they be very careful not to fall into a trap of fear resulting in not thinking about everything esle in your life.

The path of the spirit is to grow, learn, find deeper talents and energies within. The more you develop your personal power and focus and confidence in all you do, the less negativity and worry you will have.

So practicing cleaning your room with energies, creating wards, cleansing
and strengthening your body, spirit or energy body are all great things.
But when they are only used to incessantly fight off what negs you have,
it kind of defeats the purpose of spiritual growth.

On the other side of the spectrum, let's say that negs hypothetically exist 100%. I reach the same conclusion, that if you work form within to develop yourself in all aspects of you life and spirit, and become stronger,
the less these negs we be able to affect you. Just as with any other parasite, or illness, you must find the root of the problem, which may be a mental, physcological, or energy/spirit problem or blockage, or some cause of stress that you haven't figured out yet.

I'm sure cleaning them off and removing them can be helpful, but it may not be a permanent solution, and you may waste much time cleaning off
these 'scabs' so to speak , where more time could be spent more efficiently by bettering yourslef as a whole, actually solving the root problem of the dis-ease (or neg.)

So remember,
think on the Light side, be positive, don't live in too much fear or worry,
nearly anything can be solved somehow.

Thanks for Listening,
And i hope i did not offend anyone's beliefs, such as Robert Bruce or other
top ranking members of this site. Overall the things i have heard sound great. I just worry about new believers, and novices developing a fear complex.

Thanks

Rayson
30th June 2006, 09:36 PM
Cid- your words ring true and wise. Here are a few thoughts I had based on your post.

Fear is one of the vulnerabilities negs will try and exploit, or an experience they may try and cause a person to have outright (example: common in nightmares or to those who are sensitives and can perceive messages negs try and send). Avoiding fear is a key thing no matter what your goal- developing as a [normal/non-mystical] person, growing spiritually, or fighting negs.

In terms of spiritual growth- I agree that if the only work you did was just to "pick off scabs" it would seem like a waste... THOUGH, you have to be mindful that along with these "scabs" [potentially, but not always] come some pretty nasty symptoms such as pain, anxiety, lowered energy, sleep disturbances, voices, and blocks in energy flow that prevent growth along those energy path-lines (among many others). So even if you "stopped" there- at removing the negs- the benefits in doing so might be just as profound for someone who had been suffering them, as generalized spiritual growth is to someone who hasn't had to deal with negs (they both can vastly improve quality of life).
BUT- the idea I really wanted to throw out there, was that there are theories as to why negs exist (and that's a good discussion to always have- what is the purpose of negs in a greater perspective of the universe- what could cause them and why), and one of the theories is what Robert calls "life-path resistance" (I think that's what he calls it anyways... hehehe- me and my misquotes), that is- through fighting off negs, you develop more awareness of the greater world, and often more energy, determination, spiritual skills/abilities, or more introspection on your life such that they do cause you to grow as individuals in order to beat/remove them. This theory has wholes, and I personally think it may just be "part of the pie."

But yes- I think that last thought comes full circle to your point, in that if you are going to fight negs, don't just focus on the negative + don't just focus on external means (herbs, running water, etc)- develop positive self-growth oriented traits and activities, and focus on the parts of yourself which are weak and need to be rethought/healed, and those which are strong and should grow and be asserted.

DAN
1st July 2006, 10:07 PM
Cid

You say you don't believe in negs, but then you do. What is it yes or no? Me personally i have no use for this spirtual advancement mumbo
jumbo. :) I don't pray to God, meditate or cry to god (he's got better things
to do or there isn't one) From my understanding there doesn't need to be a
root problem. A good, intellegent neg can create this itself!
Have you seen the movie "Identity" with John Cusak. This guy had ten differant personalities in his head and complex scenerio. I had seven
differant personalities and not as near as complex senerio's as the movie.
But still complicated. To me this insanity at its best!
To summerize this all up simple i read Roberts book and the pieces
all fell together. I have used only pyschal means. Like garlic, salt running water, ect. Support is a big one, luckly i don't need it here. Ihave a very
strong supportive wife She clues me in when im headed in the wrong direction. So you can say she's my negs biggest enemy (problem).
I made a big mistake once. I told a bible thumper coworker about
my voices, to get a biblical point of view. It wasn't long after that that half the shop new about my voices. My boss said ya Dan might be the crazy
one but he's the most stable guy working here! It might sound like we dwell on neg's on this forum. But were pretty normal people with ordinary
lives. I'm sure theres something you believe in that i would find absurd

Dan

Cid
2nd July 2006, 06:09 PM
Thanks Dan,

No i don not believe in negs , sorry if it wasn't clear,
i was merely stating a hypothetical "if negs really exist , then... etc."

I am also very scientific as well, and also very spiritual, i believe they should go hand in hand, that the universe makes sense when
you can figure out more of it.

So to me , the garlic and running water thing is mumbo jumbo,
However the mind is a powerful tool, and sometimes the mind needs symbolic ideas like water garlic etc. to help focus your energies into doing something, and that the same effect could be produced with some other object that you deem significant.

The point i am trying to make is not whether negs exist, but that the idea of them can spread fear and worry into fragile minds wo are not ready yet. Almost like the idea of Hell in Catholicism.

And yes i too am usually labeled the crazy guy who somehow can be the most stable and do the best work, :)

Thanks for the reply,

2nd July 2006, 06:42 PM
Hi Cid :)

I'm curious, do you believe in benevolent unseen entities? If so, wouldn't it make sense that the opposite must also be true? Balance and all that? For every positive there is a corresponding negative?

Not trying to be antagonistic, just curious. :)

2nd July 2006, 06:49 PM
The point i am trying to make is not whether negs exist, but that the idea of them can spread fear and worry into fragile minds wo are not ready yet. Almost like the idea of Hell in Catholicism.

I see your point - but, imho, ignorance of reality is just as dangerous. From my experience, the realization of the reality of negs did inspire a lot of fear, but, it presented me with a choice as well; either live in fear or overcome it. Facing such nasty realities can actually affect growth, I am stronger and more self empowered for it. :)

Cid
2nd July 2006, 07:07 PM
It's ok Scymitar, no worries about being antagonistic,
I put this topic up to discuss.

I beleive there is a possibilty that unseen entities, both benevolent
and negative could exist , anything is possible in this awesome universe.
And yes it would make sense for there to be a balance on both sides. I keep open minded, nothing is 100% certain.

However i have never encountered either. I follow both a scientific and a spiritual approach to everything, thus i would need proof or a spiritual encounter with these entities to believe in them.

The main topic of my discussion is not whether these things exist, but that the ideas of them may spread fear and over generalization.

My plans are to start really studyign neg theories and see if i can find proof either way.

Thanks very much!

Cid
2nd July 2006, 07:12 PM
I see your point - but, imho, ignorance of reality is just as dangerous. From my experience, the realization of the reality of negs did inspire a lot of fear, but, it presented me with a choice as well; either live in fear or overcome it. Facing such nasty realities can actually affect growth, I am stronger and more self empowered for it. :)

That is great! That is how i hope everyone looks at it.

2nd July 2006, 07:17 PM
I beleive there is a possibilty that unseen entities, both benevolent and negative could exist , anything is possible in this awesome universe.

And yes it would make sense for there to be a balance on both sides. I keep open minded, nothing is 100% certain.

However i have never encountered either. I follow both a scientific and a spiritual approach to everything, thus i would need proof or a spiritual encounter with these entities to believe in them.

Sounds like a good plan! To many people jump into beliefs without ever really understanding how important actual personal experience is in constructing your foundation belief system (not that I would know anything about that, lol :roll: ).

Nice to meet you and welcome to AD! :D

Cid
2nd July 2006, 07:28 PM
I Agree, Right On!

Nice to meet you as well :D

Rayson
2nd July 2006, 11:10 PM
...However i have never encountered either. I follow both a scientific and a spiritual approach to everything, thus i would need proof or a spiritual encounter with these entities to believe in them.

Cid- I'd say that sounds like a very intelligent approach to designing the foundations of your belief system. In fact, it sounds a lot like the philosophy that Robert himself follows and advocates for others as well. He calls it the "Catch Basket Concept" and there's an article on it regarding his realization of it, and what exactly it means to him.

http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials ... etinID=218 (http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=4&BulletinID=218)

That said- I'm also splitting this thread up, because it is no longer in regards to help for Boris.
[all posts above taken from original postings in thread: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=3420 ]

Cid
2nd July 2006, 11:20 PM
thanks Rayson,

good idea, and good title,
and i apologize to Boris if it inconvenienced his post and i hope he finds
the best sloution to his problem.

Rayson
2nd July 2006, 11:24 PM
No need to appologize- thoughts wander and build off of each other, and healthfully flow in divergent directions at times.

Plus- I think it was mainly me diverging the thread's ideas (-;

DAN
5th July 2006, 06:20 PM
Cid

Do you believe in God then?

Dan

DAN
6th July 2006, 01:54 PM
I'll broaden the question on do you believe in god, have you
used a scientific approach to this conclusion?

Dan

Cid
6th July 2006, 05:35 PM
Not always as a separate entity, no. There is no God theory that can be proved 100%

The closest theory i like is that:

-If Energy cannot be created or destroyed, and technically
there is no such thing as time, (or time = space) Then if a creator created us then parts of his/her form would be part of all of us. (much like genes pass from our parents) There is god in all of us. Or we are just different parts of god at different points in space time.

-Everything is connected somehow, Thus do unto others as you would do unto yourself makes sense, because you would be exerting force on a connected world, and in some way it would come back to you, explaining karma.

I have felt the presence of god on several occasions.
I've studied many religions etc. And have felt what some may call
enlightenment , karma, the god-head. And i have spoken with some who
have found Jesus and they described it as a similar experience as i have had while following my path and bettering myself.

I have also seen the presence of evil or the devil in people. People that try to manipulate you for self gain, stray you from your path, steal your energy etc. These are the people that fail to see the truth of our connectedness.

6th July 2006, 05:42 PM
Not always as a separate entity, no. There is no God theory that can be proved 100%

The closest theory i like is that:

-If Energy cannot be created or destroyed, and technically
there is no such thing as time, (or time = space) Then if a creator created us then parts of his/her form would be part of all of us. (much like genes pass from our parents) There is god in all of us. Or we are just different parts of god at different points in space time.

-Everything is connected somehow, Thus do unto others as you would do unto yourself makes sense, because you would be exerting force on a connected world, and in some way it would come back to you, explaining karma.

I have felt the presence of god on several occasions.
I've studied many religions etc. And have felt what some may call
enlightenment , karma, the god-head. And i have spoken with some who
have found Jesus and they described it as a similar experience as i have had while following my path and bettering myself.

I have also seen the presence of evil or the devil in people. People that try to manipulate you for self gain, stray you from your path, steal your energy etc. These are the people that fail to see the truth of our connectedness.

Wow, I can relate to a lot of what you say. :D

Cid
6th July 2006, 05:48 PM
:D

DAN
6th July 2006, 06:08 PM
I couldn't explain it any better that's how i know i have a neg!

Thanks Dan

6th July 2006, 06:31 PM
I couldn't explain it any better that's how i know i have a neg!

Thanks Dan

What do you mean?

Cid
6th July 2006, 06:36 PM
not sure what you mean, but glad we agree on something, :)

could you explain further on:

"that's how i know i have a neg"

and also if you think you know the sorce of the "neg"? like how it got there etc.

thanks Dan,

-Cid

DAN
6th July 2006, 10:52 PM
No i don't think were agreeing on this yet :D

Your qoute: I have felt the presence of god on several occasions.
I've studied many religions etc. and have felt what some may call enlightenment, karma, the god-head. and i have spoken with some who
have found jesus and they described it as a similar experince as i have had while following my path and better myself.

Like you said none of that is scientific! What does the presence
of god feel like. Warm and fuzzy :? Neg victims can't feel a neg presence?
You've studied, can't neg victims study. Can't neg victims add things together and come up with a conclusion? Thats what you've done!

Dan

CFTraveler
7th July 2006, 01:27 AM

I've studied many religions etc. and have felt what some may call enlightenment, karma, the god-head. and i have spoken with some who
have found jesus and they described it as a similar experince as i have had while following my path and better myself.

You've studied, can't neg victims study. Can't neg victims add things together and come up with a conclusion? Thats what you've done!
Dan
I don't understand- is this an objection? I am not associating what he said about spiritual/religious belief with neg victimization. Could you please elaborate?

7th July 2006, 01:35 AM
I could be wrong...

I interpret what Dan wrote as meaning that if one can study, feel and conclude the presence of God, then cannot one also study, sense and conclude the presence of negs?

It feels like an attempt to prompt Cid into using the same logic for 'feeling the presence of God' toward feeling the presence of negs.

As I say, I could be wrong and this is just my interpretation. :)

DAN
7th July 2006, 04:09 PM
Thanks Scymitar 72 thats what i am saying.

Dan

7th July 2006, 04:44 PM
Thanks Scymitar 72 thats what i am saying.

Dan

:D

CFTraveler
7th July 2006, 07:43 PM
Ok- I get it, and agree. But for some of us it's less intimidating to pursue the God theory than to study negs- of course, it's a fear that should be overcome, since it serves no other purpose than to make us more vulnerable (in my opinion).

AlexK
7th July 2006, 10:16 PM
Please do not decide to chase me under common laugh trying to kittle with baseball beat for the following assumption.

What if (so called) “negatives” in general are just simple spiritual debris (independently on conscious or not conscious origin of it)?
I remember the expression of one of the space-thinkers. He told something like: if mankind will not run off the planet Earth nearest couple hundred years, it will not be able to do it later so much space debris will be circling around the planet left from our conscious scientific current activity. Same is with negatives. Whenever some esoteric person is described, he/she should have obviously suffering face. Why? So much pain for only one interest to pop up your nose under the curtain of our Material World?

I feel you already know what I mean… Do you?

When person dies he/she leaves most of the heaviest material emotions at the surface of astral area like diver so gently jumped into the pool that a panties are left floating after. Even (in some way) Hell could be described as inability to kick down such negatives when dying. Whenever a soul is not able to work off the material heavy spiritual stuff it’s stuck near us, becoming what we use to call “ghost”. It could be even ghost of your lovely one feeding you with negative energy of your loneliness. Continuing to feed these kind of emotions you prevent this soul of your lovely one to burst into the higher spheres; you are gluing him/ her to this world with your pain. That’s why suffering for your lovely deceased ones is not good for them.

A? Does it make any sense?

There is still the question: how to get into higher astral areas umbrelled from “star shower” debris of negatives and what is sense of devil as spiritual entity then (like junk yard owner or chimney-sweep)?

Cid
8th July 2006, 11:15 PM

Dan

you really gotta lighten up, i merely asked what your one sentence response meant. I was trying to start a thoughful forum topic, sorry if i offended you.

So please don't put words in my mouth. Everything you said here makes sense. Yes, i combine BOTH spiritual realization and scientific evidence, not just one or the other. Gathering info from others experiences is a scientific approach.

And YES people can come to their own conclusions, duh. I never said they couldn't.

SO to re-iterate my origianl ideas from when we started this long topic:

- If you believe in Negs, that's OK. But i do not 100% believe in them.

- I was just stating my concern that the idea of negs may spread alot of fear and worry to people whose minds may not be ready

-And that ,for the peole who do believe in negs, combatting them and warding or protecting against them with garlic, water, or removal by a professional energy specialist, may not be the best answer, because they may only just come back, like if you have a certain physical or mental or emotional problem that they could latch onto again.

- Thus my final conlusion to suggest that people try to work on their well being as a whole , as well as combatting the negs they may have. Doing this may strengthen you in great ways and you find that the neg can no longer hold on to you or interfere with you because you have strengthened your own defenses, as opposed to using items or "quick fix" means.

thanks,

Cid
8th July 2006, 11:17 PM
well said Alex, yes, alot of that makes sense.

8th July 2006, 11:24 PM
-And that ,for the peole who do believe in negs, combatting them and warding or protecting against them with garlic, water, or removal by a professional energy specialist, may not be the best answer, because they may only just come back, like if you have a certain physical or mental or emotional problem that they could latch onto again.

- Thus my final conlusion to suggest that people try to work on their well being as a whole , as well as combatting the negs they may have. Doing this may strengthen you in great ways and you find that the neg can no longer hold on to you or interfere with you because you have strengthened your own defenses, as opposed to using items or "quick fix" means.

I agree - too often people forget to focus on the inner work needed. Yes, if there is an internal problem/negativity, they can come right back. But, this is a pretty complicated issue that can have many contributing factors, so it's not always so cut and dry.

Sometimes, one needs to have room to breath in order to focus on the inner work, as these things can get super entrenched in a person's spirit and keep them from seeing the forest for the trees or connecting with higher aspects of the self as is often needed when one is to spiritually evolve.

It's a mixed bag, with lots of variables. A good balanced approach, focusing on all aspects of the individual seems to be the way to do it, like you said. :)

Cid
9th July 2006, 04:35 AM
Excellent,

you're right as well,
didn't mean to be too cut and dry, was just trying to generalize my idea as concisely as possible.

always a pleasure to her your opinion :)

thanks,

Murraya
10th July 2006, 01:46 PM
I never find any words that seem entierely right to my ears....

I had a thing that tried to stangle me, that is not a residue, that is not fictive....and not a creation of my soul, but was somehting i caught from energical relations, via other personns.

I now know that protection is very important, but to me, no need to analyse the thing.....It is here among us, has physical powers and can influence on material stuff...

DAN
10th July 2006, 08:45 PM
Cid

First off you didn't start this topic, this started with your reply to Boris's topic "help" and my reply. Rayson split it off. My reply to yours got
diverted over here. So that's why the disagreement followed! Doe's this
make sense now! Rayson should have posted the move in this article instead of halfway into Boris's.
I'm not argueing about your fear topic. I already know you need to
get at the root of the problem.

Dan

Cid
10th July 2006, 09:40 PM
Cid

First off you didn't start this topic, this started with your reply to Boris's topic "help" and my reply. Rayson split it off. My reply to yours got
diverted over here. So that's why the disagreement followed! Doe's this
make sense now! Rayson should have posted the move in this article instead of halfway into Boris's.
I'm not argueing about your fear topic. I already know you need to
get at the root of the problem.

Dan
you also wrote previously "From my understanding there doesn't need to be a root problem." While above you say: "I already know you need to
get at the root of the problem." it's nearly a direct contradiction.

sorry if i have pissed you off but unfortunately you do not make sense to me, it's almost like i make a post, and then you talk about some weird tangent off it in an attempt to win some kind of argument or prove semantics.

So we can go he said/he said type of deal all day, but let's spare everyone our arguments and continue with other topics etc.

I guess we really speak two different languages i think, maybe in future posts we can understand each other better :)

but for now lets drop this peacefully so as not to interfere with the board.

agreed?

Sorry Dan and everyone for any inconveniece, this should not be a place of anger,

DAN
10th July 2006, 10:50 PM
I found the argument intresting must of been anger only on
your side :( In my case i had a root problem, that is now solved :D Thats
why i'm dealing with circular thoughts. ( that means the neg is trying to
produce new core images) You have to understand that i'm pretty much
not very good with words and can not type for ♥♥♥♥, so i cut to the chase
and leave the fluffy bunny stuff out.
So take your advice and lighten up, cause i found you intresting :twisted:

Dan

Rayson
11th July 2006, 12:16 AM
Yeah- these boards are both positive and negative at times. Positive in that they bring together so many people and ideas, and allow people to read or discuss or both, but bad in that ultimately we are trying to do all of our communication by writing whereas humans excel at verbal communication- that is out loud and in person. I don't even need to mention the difficultly in communicating metaphysical and spiritual concepts within our current language and social structures.

If anyone ever is uncertain of what is being asked or said, or- if you're like me and want to know why something is being said/asked- feel free to ask for clarification before posting. Otherwise you end up with the non-humorous version of "Who's on first?" ( http://www.baseball-almanac.com/humor4.shtml ). And then people keep responding to things which the author didn't mean to say, because that's how it could be read, etc etc. Soon you have a mess of misunderstanding.

If I'm reading the situation right, no one's angry at anyone, people just got confused of what was being said and how it was relevant to the previous replies. At the end of the day- everyone is here to listen, learn, and give their insight and experience. So if you're not sure if someone is irritated with you- they're probably not. Assume the best. Most likely we're all getting hit now and again by the fact that this stuff is tricky to put into words.

Cid
11th July 2006, 10:57 PM
I found the argument intresting must of been anger only on
your side :( In my case i had a root problem, that is now solved :D Thats
why i'm dealing with circular thoughts. ( that means the neg is trying to
produce new core images) You have to understand that i'm pretty much
not very good with words and can not type for ♥♥♥♥, so i cut to the chase
and leave the fluffy bunny stuff out.
So take your advice and lighten up, cause i found you intresting :twisted:

Dan

Gotcha, no i wasn't angry at all, but you're words and exclamation points made me think you were angry, or at least aggravated, no worries, emotion can often be lost via text based forums, even with these smiley things :)

also, My bad, the only thing i wasn't lightened up about was the exclamation points!

And yes, very interesting talking to you as well,
Hope we have that cleared up now.

Have a Good one,