PDA

View Full Version : Removing Beliefs

GMAN12
7th December 2013, 09:06 AM
I have read the catch the basket concept, but how would I remove it before I even have the kundalini raise? Would it be better to have the raise and do it over and over while learning how to cleanse my own beliefs that way? Slowly learning the truth while getting rid of the programming?

Robert Bruce
7th December 2013, 01:03 PM
Getting rid of the programming and misconceptions and lies reveals the truth, as that is the only thing left.

The issue here, of doing some work on your belief system before raising kundalini, is that this will help avoid kundalini psychosis and other such problems.

That said, it is also possible to just dive into raising the practical exercises for kundalini, damn the torpedoes, and work it out as you go. Some people may find, with this approach, that they will discover new things about themselves and life, and new ways to do things that are more suited to them.

However, this is not without risk. Having made just about every mistake possible myself, it is my responsibility as a teacher to structure my teachings in the safest and best possible way.

The human energy body and its Chakras are robust and self healing, so long as The Golden Rule is adhered to. That is, if anything painful or distressing happens, to take a break and focus on healthy grounding until you feel reasonably normal again. In this way, like a body builder, you will progress and develop in relative safely.

If you have anything standing in your way, including life and health and psychological problems, look upon these as challenges. Take responsibility for your life and your health and do whatever you need to do in order to achieve your goals.

Please read The Catch Basket Concept article again. And also understand that raising kundalini is not a quick fix that will make a host of other problems go away. Problems are likely to get worse if they are not addressed beforehand. Psychological issues stemming from conflicting and confusing beliefs and misconceptions are the easiest to address. You just need the courage to put aside your ego and admit that you might be wrong about many things.

The discipline of the Catch Basket Concept is both reasonable and logical. We lie to ourselves and blind ourselves at every turn. This is a part of being a normal human being. But if you aspire to raise kundalini then you cannot afford these luxuries. You need to clean house and get real and this will help enormously, not only with Kundalini but also with life itself in general.

robert