PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas :-)

IA56
23rd December 2013, 05:48 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014.

LOVE
IA

CFTraveler
23rd December 2013, 03:42 PM
May this season bring you miracles of joy and happiness, may your coming year be better than the last.
Merry Christmas!

Eyeswideopen
23rd December 2013, 11:23 PM
Think my heart chakra is finally opening up because I love you all, Happy Christmas you lovely people. :lol:

eyeoneblack
24th December 2013, 04:31 PM
Christmas is for everyone. I know some modern Jews, as well as myself (Buddhist in theory) celebrate Christmas in both tradition and spirit. Let us everyone join hands and celebrate Life and this wondrous Universe together, regardless of Creed or persuasion.
Good will to all our friends!

Sinera
24th December 2013, 04:55 PM
Happy Christmas!

:wave:

susan
24th December 2013, 11:07 PM
The food is prepared, tomorrow the table will be full with more food than we can eat.
Tonight one of my patients , who is catholic and has heart failure having had 3minor strokes within the last 6 months has just arrived at my door in bad weather , as per usual ,every year with a gift of wine. He couldn't walk without aid from his wife. He had just been to church.
Let us all enjoy Christmas Day but send out a prayer to all those who are not in good health , to the hungry,frightened, lonely, desperate, desolate, people who maybe feel it more at this time of year.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL. Xxxxxxx