PDA

View Full Version : Healing for a victim...

5th July 2006, 05:06 PM
Hello,

My friends younger sister has been in a horrific car accident. Her name is Melanie Perry and she is only 15 years old. She has long brown hair and bright blue eyes.

Her friend Kitti was in the passenger seat died as she was thrown from the car. Melanie was thrown as well but since she was in the back seat she survived. The main area of trauma is her head and there is a risk of brain damage. She has over 1000 stiches all over her body plus she is unconsious (in a coma?) and has multiple fractures all over her body.

I went and visited her and her family at the London hospial (London, Ontario, Canada) yesterday and was able to spend a good 20 mintues doing healing on her. I got a ot of good signs that she is going to make it but she needs help to reduce the effect of what might be a handicapped life.

Any distance sending or praying would be much appreciated for Melanie, her family and/or Kitti. I have been getting the sense that Kitti has been having trouble in the transition and have helped her with this. I'm not sure what state she is in and wether or not she has begun to accept the light yet as she was most likely an "unstable" person. (drugs, drinking?)

Thank you in advanced. I will keep people posted on her progress.

Spectral Dragon
5th July 2006, 05:38 PM
So young...

I will send healing now.

.. there is much more psychological pain here than physical, her friend dying has hurt her much.

CFTraveler
5th July 2006, 07:58 PM
Healing light for Melanie, may God's healing life flow repairing and restoring her to health.
May Kitti find peace and may her family find peace also.

Multihealer
6th July 2006, 04:57 PM
Starting a holy healing cermony right now!

Love and light
Kent

7th July 2006, 05:31 PM
Yay!

More good news. She is moving more and coughing more. She has tried to pull tubes out and even made a swipe at doctors face who was leaning in a little too close during the examination! haha

She is healing fast and coming too but is still in a lot of pain and has lots of injuries to repair...

Thank you for everyones support!

negishail
7th July 2006, 05:53 PM
Will send healing as soon as I can.

7th July 2006, 11:18 PM
Yay!

More good news. She is moving more and coughing more. She has tried to pull tubes out and even made a swipe at doctors face who was leaning in a little too close during the examination! haha

She is healing fast and coming too but is still in a lot of pain and has lots of injuries to repair...

Thank you for everyones support!
Fantastic! I hope the doctor was pleased with her progress.

I urge you to pray to Blessed Alphonsa of India. Her intercession is very powerful, for she suffered herself. I shall pray as well.

Blessed Alphonsa, praise the Lord...
For His mercy endures forever!
See Blessed Alphonsa in Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa)…

Beekeeper
8th July 2006, 09:54 PM
My prayers have been added.