PDA

View Full Version : RK Brow Chakra

ssingh
26th December 2013, 03:52 AM
Hello Robert,

I just finished watching all the videos:thumbsup: Amazing stuff.

My path to find you and your information in itself is very interesting. I've been seeing 11:11,111,111 for a couple years now, but earlier this past summer I had a dramatic life changing event that made me question my life. I quit drinking in the process and started getting more drawn to spiritual thoughts. I found various third eye supplements to take and after taking them for a few weeks without any energy work I started to get the tingling feeling in my brow chakra. It started to happen at first only at night now it happens when ever I focus on it or my thoughts are focused on spiritual things including just watching your videos. Before I found you on the net a couple weeks ago I learned about sun gazing on an alkaline diet. I can't do it for a long time but when I do the sun turns black and a purple light like your son saw spreads from it. I'm unable to hold it til everything i see is purple at this point. Once I do close my eyes after sun gazing I see a bright turquoise twin flame sometimes just one. Inside the flames are mini pulsing electric like currents moving inside that look alive. Also at times if I focus I can change the color to red. Does any of this have to do with Kundalini? What would be the best step for me to take right now to use my brow chakra more effectively besides just being able to make it tingle on demand. Or should I start to focus hard on something completely different?

God bless you let there be love and light in your life.

Robert Bruce
26th December 2013, 06:32 AM
You are experiencing various third eye phenomena. This does not specifically relate to kundalini, but it is a good start in that direction.

I suggest that you focus more on your lower chakras at this stage, as this will help to balance your system and provide more power to the higher chakras. See my energy work tutorial on this site, or better, get a copy of my book, Energy Work, and start working on your hands and feet and the rest of your energy body.

Balance is key to higher chakra functioning.

robert

ssingh
26th December 2013, 07:11 PM
You are experiencing various third eye phenomena. This does not specifically relate to kundalini, but it is a good start in that direction.

I suggest that you focus more on your lower chakras at this stage, as this will help to balance your system and provide more power to the higher chakras. See my energy work tutorial on this site, or better, get a copy of my book, Energy Work, and start working on your hands and feet and the rest of your energy body.

Balance is key to higher chakra functioning.

robert

Is the book different than the RK videos? Is there a certain exercise that works well for people with a brow chakra symptoms.."two tubes,plank,spinal..etc" For now I'm just doing them all in rotation, but im wondering if I should focus on a certain one since you recommend working on lower chakras maybe just tactile work on the feet in long sessions? I'm assuming that my AP will be the tunnel when I'm ready as well since my brow is stronger than the rest of my current chakras?

God Bless, Love and Light

Robert Bruce
27th December 2013, 06:09 AM
The book, Energy Work, has a lot more details on energy work and is therefore 'highly' recommended.

I suggest you do everything you have have mentioned in rotation, as you have said. There is no specific exercise for the third eye that I would recommend that does not include whole body work for balance. Its fine to do some extra work on your brow center, so long as you are also working on the lower chakras and arms and legs, etc.

The plank and two tubes take considerable practice to master, and you will notice their effects growing through practice. You'll find the same with long session footwork and whole body bouncing.

Key to third eye development and activation is to work in a stable altered state of considerable depth, best done in a sitting position with no head support to avoid sleeping.

The chakra activation methods should of course also be done regularly. Affirmations are also extremely helpful.

Regular work is key to progress.

robert