PDA

View Full Version : Finding lost stuff

Genesis
31st December 2013, 05:24 AM
Anyone good at finding lost stuff or know of a way? I have a watch I can't find, and im going crazy wondering where it could be. It has black leather straps and it is round, with diamonds around it.

IA56
31st December 2013, 10:06 AM
Anyone good at finding lost stuff or know of a way? I have a watch I can't find, and im going crazy wondering where it could be. It has black leather straps and it is round, with diamonds around it.

Hi Genesis...Did you buy this watch or did you get it as a gift from a person who is not with us anymore??

Love
ia

eyeoneblack
31st December 2013, 05:30 PM
Do you have many people, some you may not know so well, come through your house/apt?

Your watch sounds like a very tempting item for a slick-fingered heist.

I lost a hunting knife I used as a letter opener a while back. But a neighbor had invited one of his friends in my house and I think I know just how it went down. So no use looking for it.

[afterthought] Ia and I sometimes play off each other in these 'searches' which causes me to think that a jealous family member may have taken it. As always, just guessing.

Genesis
6th January 2014, 07:11 AM
Hey, the watch belongs to my father but he has a lot of watches so he never really wore it, so I usually did. Sometimes when I would take it off I would put it in my backpack or in my drawers, but I can't seem to find it.

Not many people come through my house. Mostly my friends sometimes but usually only in my basement and I don't usually leave my watch there.

IA56
6th January 2014, 07:32 AM
Hey, the watch belongs to my father but he has a lot of watches so he never really wore it, so I usually did. Sometimes when I would take it off I would put it in my backpack or in my drawers, but I can't seem to find it.

Not many people come through my house. Mostly my friends sometimes but usually only in my basement and I don't usually leave my watch there.

Okay Genesis, but I still need to know if your father is alive....I was so compelled by the first look for your Watch...I did get a person in fire....so therefor my questions...I need to know this so I can understand more the Picture I got in the first Place because it is a marker for me so to speak.

Love
ia

Genesis
7th January 2014, 07:09 AM
Yes my father is still alive thankfully, forgive me for not being clear.

A person in fire?

IA56
7th January 2014, 02:32 PM
Yes my father is still alive thankfully, forgive me for not being clear.

A person in fire?

Hi Genesis...Now I put my self out there so be nice to me for daring to let you know how my inner work´s...
This person in fire...is a methaphor....and is like this fragil to say anything about, so for to be sure I need more info..
there is some reason I see it like this....it can be karmic for you...I get much emotions and I it is not easy to sort them out..
so I continue how it felt direct I saw it....eighder that the person is dead...cremeted.....or then karmic....to loose something you like and value...so did you take this Watch knowing you dad does not use it at all....or did he give it to you??
I am so emotional so I am not able to look again Before you have answered if you like off course....

Love
ia

Genesis
7th January 2014, 04:00 PM
Hi Genesis...Now I put my self out there so be nice to me for daring to let you know how my inner work´s...
This person in fire...is a methaphor....and is like this fragil to say anything about, so for to be sure I need more info..
there is some reason I see it like this....it can be karmic for you...I get much emotions and I it is not easy to sort them out..
so I continue how it felt direct I saw it....eighder that the person is dead...cremeted.....or then karmic....to loose something you like and value...so did you take this Watch knowing you dad does not use it at all....or did he give it to you??
I am so emotional so I am not able to look again Before you have answered if you like off course....

Love
ia

Hello. My dad basically put all his watches in my drawer a long time ago to hide them when he was going on vacation. I liked that one so I wore it, which I don't think he knew. I don't think he minds though, as he has a lot of watches and I never saw him wearing that one. I'm not sure where he got it either.

IA56
7th January 2014, 04:18 PM
Hello. My dad basically put all his watches in my drawer a long time ago to hide them when he was going on vacation. I liked that one so I wore it, which I don't think he knew. I don't think he minds though, as he has a lot of watches and I never saw him wearing that one. I'm not sure where he got it either.

Hi again :-)
Is there any possibillity for you to ask your father about this Watch?? How he got it and so on....??

Love
ia

Genesis
7th January 2014, 04:31 PM
Hi again :-)
Is there any possibillity for you to ask your father about this Watch?? How he got it and so on....??

Love
ia

I prefer not to, he might get mad if he knows I lost it haha. He probably doesn't remember anyways.

IA56
7th January 2014, 04:46 PM
I prefer not to, he might get mad if he knows I lost it haha. He probably doesn't remember anyways.

Okay then :-)
Do you have old boot´s or rubber boots or likely?? look there :-)

Love
ia

eyeoneblack
7th January 2014, 08:46 PM
Ia's had a fire theory in a number of threads. It seems almost universal. With that and rubber boots I can't comprehend. \\

MY intuition is the watch is gone - not to be found because it is out your 'grounds'.

But if the watch is still recoverable then, if you have had snow, might look in the vicinity of your activity regarding the snow.

IA56
7th January 2014, 11:30 PM
Ia's had a fire theory in a number of threads. It seems almost universal. With that and rubber boots I can't comprehend. \\

MY intuition is the watch is gone - not to be found because it is out your 'grounds'.

But if the watch is still recoverable then, if you have had snow, might look in the vicinity of your activity regarding the snow.

Well, I saw a pair of boot´s with long s♥♥♥♥♥...maby it is where the Watch is or then it means ..walked away...so to speak or as you say..gone....
and the fire maby it is as you say...universal?? or then it has to do with I-stone I do not know...I only told what I saw...

Love
ia

eyeoneblack
8th January 2014, 08:20 PM
I've had a persistent thought that the watch may be near a source of fire like an outdoor grill. Doesn't make any sense in the Northern hemisphere - we're not grilling burgers this time of year - but the world isn't cold all over.

I just don't want you to bother yourself too much. My inclination is it is gone, not to be found again. But, I would like to be wrong. Ia's sight has to be respected. No one knows that more than me!

I-stone
10th January 2014, 06:48 PM
yea.. I know, im suppose to look too. finding physical things is an ongoing lesson I have been putting off.

I-stone
11th January 2014, 04:10 AM
So I asked "where is genesis's watch in his physical reality?" over and over. I got most of the same images as them, plus a little extra info about the rubber boots, but Im not going to arouse suspicion on questionable info.
Then I asked "how can genesis find his watch?" over and over. I saw an image of a white elephant.
I failed to pry info out of it on your watches location.
It gave me a personal message for you but I forgot what it said because I was only paying attention to info on finding your watch, my apologies.

I thought the elephant was a logo, so I checked the web.
This banana republic logo is the closest I could find.

Get this.. I then checked out what is the meaning of white elephant. From Wikipedia:

"A white elephant is an idiom (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiom) for a valuable but burdensome possession of which its owner cannot dispose and whose cost (particularly cost of upkeep) is out of proportion to its usefulness or worth. The term derives from the story that the kings of Siam (now Thailand (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thailand)) were accustomed to make a present of one of these animals to courtiers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courtier) who had rendered themselves obnoxious, in order to ruin the recipient by the cost of its maintenance. In modern usage, it is an object, scheme, business venture, facility, etc., considered without use or value."

Basicly, royalty would be given sacred elephants as gifts but because by law they couldnt work, and they ate literally tons, it wasn't worth keeping them, yet they couldn't get rid of them either.

My condolences.

Genesis
11th January 2014, 09:31 PM
Thanks for your help. I still haven't found the watch, but your message intrigued me and confused me at the same time. What do you think that message could mean? And what personal message was there for me, I wonder?

Sorry for bothering you with all these questions.

eyeoneblack
12th January 2014, 03:25 PM
We have flogged this question/search for quite a while, but I-Stone's insight has given me an idea. What if the watch really was a high maintenance item for you, i.e. not really worth it. A white elephant.

You said you often put the watch in your back-pack. Must be reason for that. Did the watch actually represent conflict for you? Was it in some way an emotional burden? Are you, maybe, better off without it?

I lost a Zippo lighter a while back. I really liked it - it was cool, but I shouldn't have had it really as it was decorated with a skull and crossbones. That is not a symbol I should be associated with. My new one has Yin-Yang symbol. Better for me.

Anyway, just one last thought.

I-stone
19th January 2014, 04:16 AM
I remember, I thought the elephant said "tri-vectors". But I think he said "try victor's" lol

Genesis
19th January 2014, 05:54 AM
Try victor's? Not sure what that could mean haha. Anyways, I haven't found the watch yet, it's likely lost for good. I want to thank you all for your help. If I ever find it, I'll let you all know! Thank you

Beekeeper
19th January 2014, 10:35 AM
Genesis, I just "took a look" and then skimmed the thread. It's interesting to see the suggestion that a sibling might have it, as this was one idea I had as well.

First impression was some kind of cylinder in operation like a hand towel.

Recurring image of a peak. First I saw it as something that resembled a sombrero that came with a feeling of skimming across the floor or ground and I couldn't make sense of that. By the final iteration of this image, I suspect a tent was being suggested. I noticed you mentioned a backpack and there was mention of an outdoor grill when I read this thread. Did you wear the watch camping?

Do you have a big lanky dog, like a dalmatian or was that just my imagination at work?

I-stone
19th January 2014, 10:23 PM
current physical objects are a challenge - not that I want to make it moreso by saying that..its like swimming through alphabet soup looking for the upper case O but not the lower case o, and its all written in japanese. (I only took 1 year of Japanese)Them mental planes, so much in there.On top of that this setting makes it more difficult as there are many minds interfering.It does work though. Im certain that there is a lot of true information in these replies. The ridiculous piece of information is usually the right one. Like when I looked for my friends keys. I saw a drawstring bag with a moose on it. who uses drawstring bags? so I thought it was my imagination.. nope they were in there, in the car. along with the bottle caps, and other assorted junk I told her I saw, yet I didn't tell her about the bag.She subconsciously sabotaged the search by thinking negatively about it, and so avoided the one place they were at.I was anxious about doing super natural things around someone, so subconsciously didn't want to be too helpful, so didn't mention the bag.That's why I didn't listen to the elephant.

Raebeast
22nd January 2014, 05:36 PM
Have you tried using a pendulum and asking a bunch of yes/no questions? Pendulums are often used to find lost objects. :) Good luck!

Genesis
22nd January 2014, 07:04 PM
Genesis, I just "took a look" and then skimmed the thread. It's interesting to see the suggestion that a sibling might have it, as this was one idea I had as well.

First impression was some kind of cylinder in operation like a hand towel.

Recurring image of a peak. First I saw it as something that resembled a sombrero that came with a feeling of skimming across the floor or ground and I couldn't make sense of that. By the final iteration of this image, I suspect a tent was being suggested. I noticed you mentioned a backpack and there was mention of an outdoor grill when I read this thread. Did you wear the watch camping?

Do you have a big lanky dog, like a dalmatian or was that just my imagination at work?

Hey Bee, thanks for your input. No I never wore the watch camping nor do I ever really go camping. I have a sombrero in my basement so I just checked there quickly but haven't found anything. I'll try looking again there later. I don't have a dog either.

Also no, I didn't try using a pendelum. I don't have one

Genesis
5th May 2014, 02:14 AM
Update: I found the watch today. It was on a table, in a box where my father puts his stuff. Not sure when he took it, but it feels good to have found it. I thought I had lost it for good haha. Thanks for your help guys.

IA56
5th May 2014, 05:26 AM
Update: I found the watch today. It was on a table, in a box where my father puts his stuff. Not sure when he took it, but it feels good to have found it. I thought I had lost it for good haha. Thanks for your help guys.

Hi Genesis,
Thank you for telling us and that the Watch is found :-)

This thread is very good to read for me and feel where I was on my journey when I tried to locate your fathers Watch, I was in so big turmoil that I today know I was not at all able to focus, I did not know then, but now I know, I do feel how I felt when I wrote and tried to locate your fathers Watch and how my own mind did work and where it was so to speak, and I now can tell that in my case when being in such a turmoil can never focus on finding anything...I know more today what I did not know then.

Thank you!!

Love
ia

Beekeeper
9th May 2014, 08:43 AM
I'm glad you found it too. I wasn't exactly a lot of help that time. Lol!

eyeoneblack
9th May 2014, 03:06 PM
I found the watch today. It was on a table, in a box where my father puts his stuff.

Thanks for the laugh, Genesis. Do you live in a mansion? Four and a half months your watch was 'gone', but I'm just glad to see the search resolved. Thanks for not leaving us hangin'.

I have to wonder, was the watch in the box on a table where your dad puts his stuff all along? Seems to me that'd be about the first place I'd look, lol.

If I was a REAL remote viewer/psychic I should have suggested you 'look in a box on a table where you dad puts his stuff' but that is just too mundane to even think of.

All I can say at this point is we had some fun, anyway.

Genesis
1st June 2014, 06:26 AM
Thanks for the laugh, Genesis. Do you live in a mansion? Four and a half months your watch was 'gone', but I'm just glad to see the search resolved. Thanks for not leaving us hangin'.

I have to wonder, was the watch in the box on a table where your dad puts his stuff all along? Seems to me that'd be about the first place I'd look, lol.

If I was a REAL remote viewer/psychic I should have suggested you 'look in a box on a table where you dad puts his stuff' but that is just too mundane to even think of.

All I can say at this point is we had some fun, anyway.
Haha, sorry for the late reply back.

No I don't live in a mansion. I'm pretty sure I actually looked there but didn't find it the first time. I'm guessing my dad maybe had it somewhere else for a while. Feels good to know it wasn't lost though! Thanks guys

Genesis
4th June 2014, 06:20 AM
So I asked "where is genesis's watch in his physical reality?" over and over. I got most of the same images as them, plus a little extra info about the rubber boots, but Im not going to arouse suspicion on questionable info.
Then I asked "how can genesis find his watch?" over and over. I saw an image of a white elephant.
I failed to pry info out of it on your watches location.
It gave me a personal message for you but I forgot what it said because I was only paying attention to info on finding your watch, my apologies.

I thought the elephant was a logo, so I checked the web.
This banana republic logo is the closest I could find.

Get this.. I then checked out what is the meaning of white elephant. From Wikipedia:

"A white elephant is an idiom (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiom) for a valuable but burdensome possession of which its owner cannot dispose and whose cost (particularly cost of upkeep) is out of proportion to its usefulness or worth. The term derives from the story that the kings of Siam (now Thailand (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thailand)) were accustomed to make a present of one of these animals to courtiers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courtier) who had rendered themselves obnoxious, in order to ruin the recipient by the cost of its maintenance. In modern usage, it is an object, scheme, business venture, facility, etc., considered without use or value."

Basicly, royalty would be given sacred elephants as gifts but because by law they couldnt work, and they ate literally tons, it wasn't worth keeping them, yet they couldn't get rid of them either.

My condolences.

I'd just like to bring this post up. I was in my bathroom the other day and noticed we had this little figurine of a white elephant. I had never thought about it because it's just one of those things that's been around your house for so long that you basically don't notice unless you have reason to. Here's a picture of it. The ressemblance is fascinating.

http://www.4gp.tw/b035/1401862959348.jpg
Pardon the dirty nails :p

tpratt
2nd July 2014, 10:10 PM
Have you tried using a pendulum to find your watch? I find things that way all the time.