PDA

View Full Version : "Where" is the etheric?

kiwibonga
5th July 2006, 09:20 PM
I was wondering what everyone's opinion was on this...

The more I read and experience, the more questions arise about the nature of what we refer to as the "etheric plane."

Some authors say that it doesn't exist, that it is an imaginary line that separates the astral from the physical.

Others seem to say that it's a distinct plane in between that is a copy of the physical world.

I would be inclined to think that it is actually a part of the physical.

After all, the etheric body interacts with the physical and can be affected by conscious, physical thought. It is affected by time and space which are supposedly human illusions. It is an integral part of our thought processes, and it seems it is responsible for all kinds of "supernatural abilities" that the physical body cannot do alone.

Where (dimensionally) would you place the etheric and the physical, and why?

Aunt Clair
9th July 2006, 12:39 AM
I was wondering what everyone's opinion was on this...

The more I read and experience, the more questions arise about the nature of what we refer to as the "etheric plane."

Some authors say that it doesn't exist, that it is an imaginary line that separates the astral from the physical.

Others seem to say that it's a distinct plane in between that is a copy of the physical world.

I would be inclined to think that it is actually a part of the physical.

After all, the etheric body interacts with the physical and can be affected by conscious, physical thought. It is affected by time and space which are supposedly human illusions. It is an integral part of our thought processes, and it seems it is responsible for all kinds of "supernatural abilities" that the physical body cannot do alone.

Where (dimensionally) would you place the etheric and the physical, and why?

I find that the etheric is the fuzzy layer beginning where the RTZ ends and flowing into the lower astral .

Monadic
--------High Astral
Astral
Lower Astral
-------Etheric
RTZ
physical