PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY NEW YEAR!

susan
31st December 2013, 08:28 PM
Happy New Year to Everyone who reads this.
But first,
You young ones who drink alcohol, have a happy time. Enjoy. Just get home safely, and when your reading this , No I'm not a sado being on this website at 8pm NYEve.
To those on their own and wish they were amongst people. ITS JUST ANOTHER NIGHT.
To those who are spending their first NYE without their loved ones, have Happy Memories.
To everyone who keeps us grounded, gives us advice and encouragement when needed,
May you continue for the coming year.
Thank you.

eyeoneblack
31st December 2013, 08:54 PM
Thank you Susan, and right back at 'cha!

Personally, here in the US, there seems to be little hope for NY's for so many people. The govn't has cut off unemployment benefits to thousands (if not a 100 thousands). We, as are so many Europeans, are deservedly depressed. I won't feel left out tonight when the have's celebrate their good fortune while the have-nots muddle on in a Hugoesque drama.

Hope is hard to find. It is also hard to kill. So a Happy New Year everyone! :)

susan
31st December 2013, 09:56 PM
Life is a challenge or I believe it wouldn't be worth coming back here.
Some have it early on in life , some mid way , and some later, but if we can accept it as a challenge with the rewards at the end ( not our decision) then I hope all these on this site in this position can focus on faith.
There are many wealthy people who have no love in their life, many famous people who think they are important but are maybe failing in their life goal.
Just to have love from someone I feel is a Success (Wealth or not.)
I find watching television can be a wast of time as it's composed of made up stories.
Famous " celebrities" are only people who have succeeded in their chosen work. ( to be famous)
To forget your ego and think of what you can give to others and evolve I think is what most on this site are striving for and do ,there fore whatever life throws at you everyone here is behind all of you with our thoughts and wishes to make life easier.

CFTraveler
31st December 2013, 10:08 PM
Happy New Year to all of you and may all of you be blessed.

IA56
1st January 2014, 06:11 PM
Blessed New Year 2014 to everyone. May love and happiness be this year´s motto.
And curage to face our inner for relese of the blocking energies to flow free.
That we all can find our potentials and make them grow.
Amen :-)

Love
ia