PDA

View Full Version : pope francis warning

I-stone
5th January 2014, 02:56 PM
If you go to see pope francis, be very very cautious.

I verified with my brother.. maybe we are both wrong but I doubt it.

I was so hoping he was a good guy.

CFTraveler
5th January 2014, 07:13 PM
I disagree. I think the only reason there might be trouble is that someone's going to try and kill him. Imagine saying we should take care of poor people instead of persecute certain sectors of the population for who they are.
Even a well-known millionaire threatened to pull funding from a charity if he doesn't stop talking about helping the poor. Apparently, he wields more power within the church infrastructure than the poor. Let's hope not.

sono2
6th January 2014, 06:30 AM
He seems to be the first to actually want to do what the church has always preached, why should one be wary of this? I don't understand.

ButterflyWoman
6th January 2014, 02:32 PM
This is posted in OBE. Did you mean visiting the Pope via out of body experience?

I-stone
6th January 2014, 04:13 PM
Yea, sorry. I always forget to clarify that. Mental projection actually, OBE was the closest category.

I wanted to know if he really is the hero I've been waiting for. So I checked him out.

This is the FB message I sent to my brother after I asked him to investigate the pope, for verification.

"first off i wasnt able to appear directly at him. so i went through what seemed like a large crowd of clothed people. then I came to a huge wall of dense, shiny black obsidian. the pope was inside it, he was totally unreachable. the wall was a formitable dense shield. I didn't dare try to break through it (I sensed great danger if I tried). someone said "it is a sign". when I stopped I was having hellish visions like when something evil is around. there were demons puking acid on me and such, which I found odd."

The 'hellish visions' ONLY happen when there is a super dark spirit around and it is never my imagination.
I tried looking again a bunch of times, cause I never got to see the pope himself, but its like touching the surface of a hot stove.
The wall was actually pretty in a way, it was amazingly dense for something not physical.

I did research on the internet. Nothing on anything, except that for a while he was asking everyone he met to pray for him.

I have thought about it a lot. I don't think he is evil, I think he is surrounded by evil. Now I feel bad, he needs our prayers, not doubts.

CFTraveler
6th January 2014, 05:14 PM
I don't doubt that. I fear for his life, and what it might mean. Thanks for the reminder, I will pray for him.

Sinera
7th January 2014, 08:31 PM
this thread is actually a bit confusing, which "warning" is referred to in particular?

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/jgtq-2-c81e.gif

sono2
9th January 2014, 07:21 AM
Very confusing. . .:? Would the wall not be a shield he has set up to protect himself against intrusions, & the puking demons just part of an illusion to scare off anyone who would try to penetrate within? He has his right to privacy and protection, doesn't he?

eyeoneblack
9th January 2014, 05:36 PM
You said you were hoping he (Pope Francis) was a good guy, but maybe not.

There is nothing in what your brother reported and you supported that He is an evil being. All I get is a perception clouded in mystery that may conflict with your personal theism.

Obsidian is volcanic glass produced at extreme heat and may be a glory to the man rather than a symbol of darkness. It seems to me your perceptions are conflicted rather than harmonious. You must judge for yourself and discover the uncertainties of your faith.

Just because you have journeyed to the other side, does not put the stamp of truth on what you think you encountered.

ButterflyWoman
9th January 2014, 05:46 PM
Symbolically, obsidian is associated with strong protection and various kinds of healing. It also has the obvious symbolism of having "come through the fire" in order to become what it is.

I-stone
10th January 2014, 06:38 PM
I thought I made it clear "I don't think he is evil, I think he is surrounded by evil. He needs our prayers not our doubts".

And yea It did come to mind that the monsters were put there to scare away intruders.

susan
10th January 2014, 08:27 PM
I can not pretend to have any useful input to the catholic faith or any other .
In fact what came to mind after reading I stones interpretation that " monsters were put there to scare away intruders"
It is well documented by Robert of his belief in ' Gatekeepers' meaning that you are denied access. Now this is experienced by astral projectors, and reading my experiences and I'm sure many astral projectors we have experienced 'a denied access ' in different forms. My last one was a monsters face.
Whatever form I do not believe they are actual 'Evil'
Just there to frighten you off enough so you don't go any further,
Literature is of realms that you can not access, but why should we not think that a person who has earned so much trust in the world and has so many people in the world relying on him so much and listen to his every word which involves helping and loving , should not have the same protection.
I just feel the protection shield can be mis interpreted.
Just my penny's worth . ( not catholic) by the way, just felt the need to put a thought out.

I-stone
10th January 2014, 10:39 PM
It was a weird going through the "clothes" I was traveling fast and didn't pay attention, but I guess it was people, the clothing indicating physical people. So the general masses being kept out I suppose. I don't blame them for not letting me in, I have been having a rough time for awhile now. I will check him out again when Ive got it together, they should let people see him if they have a high frequency.