PDA

View Full Version : Meditation and my higher self?

Matthias
8th January 2014, 07:12 PM
Hi I'm new to the forum, but I'm dieing for answers, and this seems like a reliable source of information trough what I've already read in other posts.
Here's my problem?
I've been meditating for 12 years now, and after reaching the point to be able to meditate anywhere I want, whenever I want, I went trough something strange. So I went meditating and when I do I get this blind gaze in my eyes and become at one with the world. But this time I tried of whilst walking, and this scared me a lot... it was like another me was walking and...thinking... without emotions... all knowing at ease with the world, yet of felt like (this is hard to explain) like I became unhuman/robot/acting on instinct. A higher me? What was it?? Is it dangerous?

eyeoneblack
8th January 2014, 07:36 PM
Hi, Matthias. In meditation I have transferred my consciousness into a 'light' body, one I had met in a dream. I was able then to direct this body/mind to another person and try to effect a change within her. Your robotic instinct I think is correct. The carrier of my consciousness was not in-it's-self conscious as I was remotely on the 'joy stick' of its actions.

To be sure you are responsible for this automaton, though it seems 'other' it is still you.

Just my thoughts.........