PDA

View Full Version : Kundalini as a kid

Sahasraraawaken
10th January 2014, 02:05 AM
Gday Robert.

I had a few questions here I will keep them short for you.

1. As a kid. I remember it to this day. I was about 10 years old. I always experienced sleep paralysis too. I astral project quite a bit but as a kid I didn't know what it was. I wish I had! Anyway, when i was about 10.I was laying in bed about to fall asleep. Very suddenly it had felt like a lightning shot through my entire body. This did not feel too good at all. I saw a strobe of orange light around my entire room. As I saw the strobe I heard a "VEROOOOOMMMMV" Like sound that engulfed my entire head. I don't know how to explain it. It did not feel OBE related because it felt like I was shocked and I have astral projected quite a bit. This was different. Was this a Kundalini spike you think? I remember it terrified me. I always struggled with anxiety and could feel energy really well after this and I am 22 now. It almost feels like I activated it as a kid but only a little and my energy body has been in chaos ever since. Kind of like it's saying "I am so close to fully awakening come on just do this!"

2. Will awakening my Kundalini ruin my career? I am always on the road. I am a storm chaser and love it because I enjoy learning about the universe. When I hear of someone becoming enlightened I imagine a Buddah doing nothing but meditating. Will it only hinder my career if I ALLOW it to? I have struggled with Mental health my whole life and have been on over 20 medications. Biploar... some say I have autism... Well they all do but I see these as just labels. I have learned that mental health doctors are clueless.

Thanks a bunch Robert. I am thinking of buying your program on raising kundalini. I am just very worried if I activate it I will go insane as some people have said... I don't quite understand how that could be but... I thought I would ask you.

I astral project maybe once a week sometimes I have dry spells... I have talked to entities and I am MORE than ready to start seeing spirits. They do not scare me. I have no fear regarding this. I see it as exciting. I often have clairvoyance but it's always when I been laying down for about an hour. I cant activate it at will. Yet...
Thank you Mr Bruce.

Robert Bruce
12th January 2014, 04:16 PM
It sounds like you had a kundalini spike, yes. This can happen quite early for some people, even children.

My best advice is to continue meditating regularly. But, you need to be in a very stable place in order to raise kundalini deliberately, so I would not advise you attempt this until such a time as you find a reasonable level of stability in your life. Lots of peace and quiet are also needed, and, as you have suggested, this is not something you would want to do if you have a hectic lifestyle.

So I suggest you put anything like this off till later in your life when things are quieter and more stable.

robert

Sahasraraawaken
12th January 2014, 10:45 PM
It sounds like you had a kundalini spike, yes. This can happen quite early for some people, even children.

My best advice is to continue meditating regularly. But, you need to be in a very stable place in order to raise kundalini deliberately, so I would not advise you attempt this until such a time as you find a reasonable level of stability in your life. Lots of peace and quiet are also needed, and, as you have suggested, this is not something you would want to do if you have a hectic lifestyle.

So I suggest you put anything like this off till later in your life when things are quieter and more stable.

robert

I figured it was a spike. Thank you so much Robert. When things calm down do you think i can still do my storm spotting operations after awakening kundalini? Its what I love and storms really seem to have a positive effect on my energy. Strangest thing... I can also see energy if i am in a room it looks like static on am old tv. This is everywhere i go now. It feels like the veil is going to be lifted anytime now.
Peace

Robert Bruce
13th January 2014, 04:18 AM
yes, you can continue your passion.

I often dreamed of being a storm chaser myself. I love wild weather. Lots of energy there. And you know you are alive when you are dancing with a twister.

Given all you have said, I suggest you consider regular deep physical mental relaxation exercises, to help calm and control the inner storms.

I would also suggest careful attention to your diet and lifestyle with an eye to moderation and health. EG, squeeze in some more salads and freshly squeezed juices and have less processed food, etc.

robert

Sahasraraawaken
13th January 2014, 04:32 AM
yes, you can continue your passion.

I often dreamed of being a storm chaser myself. I love wild weather. Lots of energy there. And you know you are alive when you are dancing with a twister.

Given all you have said, I suggest you consider regular deep physical mental relaxation exercises, to help calm and control the inner storms.

I would also suggest careful attention to your diet and lifestyle with an eye to moderation and health. EG, squeeze in some more salads and freshly squeezed juices and have less processed food, etc.

robert

That's really cool you wanted to chase storms! I am also HAM radio certified so I call tornadoes in to the National Weather Service to get alarms going on the ground quicker. I will definitely work on the relaxation exorcises.

I also am on an all organic diet. I don't consume any caffeine, GMO foods, high fructose corn syrup or any of that. Caffeine really raises my anxiety levels.

Thanks Robert. :-D

Robert Bruce
13th January 2014, 04:40 AM
Excellent.

I also recommend clean water, fluoride free.

Some fasting practice will also help detox your body. Try going one or two days on just juice and water.

robert

Sahasraraawaken
13th January 2014, 04:44 AM
I will definitely give it a shot Robert. I have one of those Pur filters but unfortunately I need one of those reverse osmosis filters. Pur doesn't rid fluoride.As much water as I drink I am worried because of all that fluoride I take in. Next paycheck I am definitely looking into a reverse osmosis system. I do good though I got fluoride free toothpaste, deodorant without aluminum and all natural body wash and shampoo too. Kinda scary learning how dirty our water actually is. I am a reiki master and I bless it with reiki everytime so I am sure that helps too.

Robert Bruce
13th January 2014, 06:57 AM
There are portable options for fluoride filters, including something called a 'life straw' and RO filters that fit onto a tap. These would be handy if you were on the road....otherwise you have to carry a lot of clean water with you.

Its sad that we have to go to these lengths to avoid health-damaging chemicals.

robert

Sahasraraawaken
13th January 2014, 03:32 PM
Good stuff Robert.

I wasn't going to reply because I didn't want to keep you to keep coming to this thread all the time, but I thought I would tell you...

My city actually sent me a letter warning me of bone disease because of the higher than normal levels of fluoride my city uses. I guess it was nice of them to notify me.. lol :|