PDA

View Full Version : Weird things

GMAN12
10th January 2014, 08:31 AM
Hello guys. First off, I would like to say that I have had kundalini and usui reiki attunements from Tom about six months ago and he said I would have a raise this month. I am not sure if this is the problem or not. Anyways, here I go:

I have been having some weird things going on around me within the past two weeks. One was a pressure in the middle of my head that caused me to black out. When I wake up, all I can see is purple because my room was dark and such.

Next, I would have spontaneous astral projections with full recall every now and then but at least 5 times a week. After this, I would not have dreams the rest of the night. It was just dark.

I am now able to wake up minutes before someone calls me. I can hear them outside between two brick walls as if they were in my own room. I am able to be in a deep sleep and hear everyone.

Things seem to disappear and reappear somewhere else than where I just put it one minute before.

My family had been getting sick out of nowhere. They are blaming it on me.

The reason they are blaming it on me is because things fall off shelves out of nowhere and I am the only person standing next to those shelves at the moment. I can be doing exactly nothing at all and something will just fall. Before it does fall though, I feel the pressure on my head again and I get a headache.

There are many other things as well that have been happening, but I won't go into detail on those things.

I seriously do not know what to believe when these events are happening to me. People seem to blame it all on me when it isn't me doing it!

To top it all off, depression hit me in the face out of nowhere. Past events coming out and emotions flowing.

WHAT IS HAPPENING!??!?!? It has never ever happened to me like this in my entire life!

CFTraveler
10th January 2014, 01:38 PM
How old are you now? I'm thinking you may be causing 'poltergeist-like' activity. Not ghosts, but PK.

ButterflyWoman
10th January 2014, 01:51 PM
Well, I don't know for sure, but it sounds like your reality is going all wibbly-wobbly. I'd guess that the "blaming you" thing is because somewhere in the depths of your mind is a belief that people blame you for things, or that things really are your fault, and that's what's manifesting (don't immediately deny this possibility; beliefs can be formed in the strangest ways and at a very early age and they just become part of your reality). Other stuff, with things appearing and disappearing... that still happens to me sometimes, usually when I'm particularly stressed.

Wobbling reality can be a sign of all sorts of things, including some sort of awakening or spiritual emergence. Try not to take it too seriously, try to step away from it and see it without your emotional "goggles", and see if you can discern a pattern or patterns. Maybe there isn't one, but you might see something if you can disengage a bit and step back from your reality a little.

In my experience, these reality wobbles are, indeed, extremely disorienting, but they usually don't last very long. Probably last longer if you struggle against them, though, so try not to resist. Just observe as calmly as you can.

eyeoneblack
10th January 2014, 02:44 PM
When I was young I always felt that I was 'programed' to be a brilliant young pianist. The shoes were made and I had to fill them. I correlated this with the expectation of Jesus Christ. The shoes were made and he had to fill them. People, family and friends and to some extent the community at large basically build scaffolding for the future of yourself.

If your family blames you they are as much the architects of that scaffolding as are we, your paranormal friends. You have been immersed in your energies physical and spiritual for some time now. The weirdness you experience is a natural product of your keening interest. I don't know if there is any relief for you and perhaps there needn't be.

They're your shoes, I suppose you should fill them. :)

CFTraveler
10th January 2014, 03:06 PM
Good posts. I just want to add, try to get as much sleep as you can.

GMAN12
10th January 2014, 10:44 PM
Thank you for all your replies. I am 16 at the moment but turning 17 in March. I have been sleeping a lot due to random illnesses. It's been a weird start for the year because of these ongoing sicknesses seemingly becoming worse and worse. There are many things at this moment I can explain, but many I cannot. I will look into this more.

eyeoneblack
11th January 2014, 07:27 PM
Many a genius has emerged from a pale and sickly childhood. Sometimes I wonder if a mind can be so ahead of its body that illness occurs. You're in awfully deep, son, but nothing you can do about it, is there?

But I'll say this, when you start turning out books like a young RB, then you really must autograph them for me :-D.

GMAN12
11th January 2014, 07:59 PM
:-D

susan
11th January 2014, 10:07 PM
I second that. I've said if before you have something special at your age in life and must only go forward.
DO NOT let anything metaphysical frighten you. nothing can harm you.
Think positive. Send love out to anything you don't understand, take your time , be patient. At 17,18,19 it doesn't happen over night.
PATIENCE is what you have to work on (from past posts.)
You still have things to work out in this physical life otherwise why are you back??
This can take time.
BUT feel good about yourself and look forward to the future.
Experience, analyse, learn , correct or use.

GMAN12
28th January 2014, 08:40 AM
Thank you susan and sorry for the late reply. I have been very busy lately!

LPCF
28th January 2014, 02:33 PM
I agree totally with the advice of Susan above. Do not be scared of anything; only your own fear can harm you. I would take no notice if your family blames you; you have done nothing wrong and are only seeking spiritual advancement. Having said all that, I would suggest being very cautious with Kundalini, as it is powerful and not a toy (however I'm not suggesting that you think that).

PleaseJustListen
9th February 2014, 02:50 AM
Well I just have to say that yes, things can harm you. Just ask everything around you when seeing something metaphysical if it loves you unconditionally. If the answer is yes then feel free to talk to them about anything, anything at all. If the answer is a no or they even so much as cringe then you must not talk to them, try to avoid them but remember to always keep some sort of shield up at all times. Be careful when Astroprojecting or just seeing things.

Thank you,
PleaseJustListen

PleaseJustListen
9th February 2014, 02:55 AM
First off, you are VERY gifted. You must learn to control these things it might take time but it is possible. Also make a type of energy bubble all around you. There are many ways to do this just google it. Also just calm down and tell them that it was an accident don't be angry with them just be calm and also just try to slow down and just overall be calm and open to changes. You are a very gifted individual. BE CALM AND BE OPEN

GMAN12
11th February 2014, 06:34 AM
I remember always learning that people have gifts in life. I don't like to think of it as a gift, but as things I have learned and remembered because we all know everything right? Nikola Tesla says every invention comes from nature itself. There are millions more patents right out the front of our doors. We are just not conscious of these things. Once our minds hit one pointedness, we start to focus on one thing. Once you focus on that thing, it will be a possibility you might find something new. It is all about consciousness. I love the things I do and albeit I do get scared a lot, but i'm glad I have people to back up my experiences and I thank you for the replies.