PDA

View Full Version : Strobing the brow chakra?

stimpy
13th January 2014, 09:45 AM
Hi guys :) its been a while.
I want to ask if any of you tried to deliberately Strobing the brow chakra? or any other chakra for that matter.
I would love to hear your personal experiences of it. ;)

CFTraveler
13th January 2014, 04:21 PM
No, when I did it gave me a headache.

UR2BU4U
13th January 2014, 09:44 PM
I KNOW WHEN I OPEN MY THIRD EYE, i start to see like a splash of colour purple and redish pinkish colour,,somtimes when i see theses colours it feels like a wave of energy has hit my face and head feels sometimes that energy has gone through your face,, moving about,,,then i see lots of bright vivid colours in my minds eye, ,, then it goes to a next stage i start to see things just like how things are in real-time,,,,,sometimes ill see mad things like half a window,,or a shadow from a tree on the ground,,,, but now and then ill get things like ill see a small child in my freinds house once ,,and the room canged coulour to pink,,,sometimes i can move the image in my minds eye,,just by thinking of it,, one time i found myself inside sombody elses body looking down at there hands,, i was looking out of there eyes,,,looking down at there hands,, the fingers were moving about quickly,,, iv had remarkble experinces with my third eye,,,, but i stopped because i wanted to find out more info about this,, as it dident take to long to open 3rd eye,,and i wasent to sure wot i was tapping into,,so it freaked me out abit ,,but i have started up my spirtual-practices again, meditation,,and stuff,,peace2ya

SiriusTraveler
14th January 2014, 09:12 AM
My third eye only throbs when I stimulate it, and many times when I don't stimulate it directly but rather read or perceives something which stimulates the minds eye indirectly. But I have never strobed it purposely.
Sometimes when I meditate with open eyes my third eye activates and streaks of dark colors flows like waves in front of my eyes. The hues kind of shift around when this happens and Robert explained that it was a open eye meditation with effects caused by the third eye perceiving things in its own way.
I guess I wouldn't stimulate the third eye directly but rather the root/base chakra instead as it is recommended to do so first.

susan
15th January 2014, 07:53 PM
I've had a few brow centre strobes but like Sirius Traveler suggests it's not a good idea to deliberately only concentrate on this chakra.
First time it happened I hadn't read up on it and thought this had been an attack. Was like two live wires joining and an explosion in the head with no pain and a brilliant white flash.
Since understanding what it was when I've wanted to stimulate the brow centre more I've always concentrated first on all the other chakras .
Recently I've had two within about 30 mins of each other.
Explosion in head , sometimes hearing a crackle sound,no pain , either a white flash of light or I've had a purple flash of light.
Once I felt I jumped with the shock but couldn't have done as my hubby didn't stir.
More recently I was awake recapping the dream, dozy but thinking coherently about dream when I had the second and it gave me such a shock that I actually did physically jump in bed.
Once again I'd say to stimulate brow area, fine, but stimulate all chakras evenly .

stimpy
19th January 2014, 11:03 AM
I do work on my chakras mostly evenly, actually spend most time on the base.
But im thinking of strobing a chakra and the third eye seems a good choice because mine is quite active.

newfreedom
19th January 2014, 11:41 AM
I do work on my chakras mostly evenly, actually spend most time on the base.
But im thinking of strobing a chakra and the third eye seems a good choice because mine is quite active.

Hi Stimpy,

i am a little rusty on the reasons chakras 'strobe' (i need to read up, i know) but from what i remember a strobe happens when a flood of energy leaves the chakra, because it has reached it capacity to hold the subtle energy within it, is this right ?

What would be the purpose or benefits of deliberately making a chakra strobe, could you explain your own thoughts, reasons behind doing this ? ...Thanks..

SiriusTraveler
20th January 2014, 01:10 PM
To newfreedom:
The purpose, as Robert Bruce explains it, is to evolve the chakra to a higher level. A upgrade of the chakra system around that center. He talks much about this when he writes about kundalini and about letting kundalini energy safely pass through your channels. The chakras would need to be in tip top shape and "upgraded" for the best possible result. Without a well maintained energy system in your body the negative effects could be rather harsh.
Apparently a strobe can unlock various mystical properties in you, and that would be another reason to strobe it (clairaudience, clairvoyance etc. etc.). As I understand it a strobe happens when you have pushed enough energy into the center so that it evolves/upgrades. Perhaps the strobe itself is the result of what you said; "when a flood of energy leaves the chakra" or it could be something else.
Also I read that you should begin with strobing the base chakra and work your way up, and also I don't think its necessary to strobe more than the base chakra since the energy will flood to the next one. But I'm not entirely sure about this last part.

Please moderators, correct me if I'm wrong about Roberts stuff here. At least this is how I remember it :)

Regards
Linus

CFTraveler
20th January 2014, 03:44 PM
It all sounds correct to me.

the energy will flood to the next one. But I'm not entirely sure about this last part. You are correct, and most energy systems concur with this. In Taichi (and most martial arts) when you're done working you're supposed to push the energy down. This is because (according to the worldview) energy naturally rises throughout the day (and your life.) so letting the energy go up unchecked causes circulation problems in the feet & legs (as in, one of the things in the aging process) and this is why energy is constantly directed 'down' towards the earth- (lower centers)- to keep you healthy.
So when you work your energy and store it in the lower centers it will automatically rise to the next one when full, and regular base, leg and foot work is just plain good for you.

newfreedom
20th January 2014, 10:10 PM
To newfreedom:
The purpose, as Robert Bruce explains it, is to evolve the chakra to a higher level. A upgrade of the chakra system around that center. He talks much about this when he writes about kundalini and about letting kundalini energy safely pass through your channels. The chakras would need to be in tip top shape and "upgraded" for the best possible result. Without a well maintained energy system in your body the negative effects could be rather harsh.
Apparently a strobe can unlock various mystical properties in you, and that would be another reason to strobe it (clairaudience, clairvoyance etc. etc.). As I understand it a strobe happens when you have pushed enough energy into the center so that it evolves/upgrades. Perhaps the strobe itself is the result of what you said; "when a flood of energy leaves the chakra" or it could be something else.
Also I read that you should begin with strobing the base chakra and work your way up, and also I don't think its necessary to strobe more than the base chakra since the energy will flood to the next one. But I'm not entirely sure about this last part.

Please moderators, correct me if I'm wrong about Roberts stuff here. At least this is how I remember it :)

Regards
Linus

Thankyou :-)

Good to know

newfreedom
21st January 2014, 12:04 AM
Robert talks about 'Strobing your chakras' in the Evolution E-book, just found this now...

..very interesting :)

(i did read up ~ :cool:)xx

Aunt Clair
5th April 2014, 12:09 PM
One gentle way to strobe the brow centre is to routinely practice yoga especially Kundalini Raj Yoga but Hatha Yoga performed in earnest followed by a long muscle and spinal stretch will allow the energy to surge to the crown and can cause the strobing to begin gently and this evokes visions. But, many yoga classes only allow the meditation after exercise to occur for 10 minutes; 30 is preferred . You can do this in your sacred chamber.