PDA

View Full Version : Second OBE

geotrismegistos
14th January 2014, 07:27 PM
This is my second experience with astral projection, after a spontaneous one i had on 16 March 2009.
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?7981-First-Spontaneous-OBE-%28-%29

I was dreaming when suddenly i became lucid. I tried to focus on the details of the room, then my hand in order to stay in the dream. After doing some things i woke up.
I probably had a sleep paralysis and tried to break it, i dont remember so well. I focused on my pineal glad and i said, i want to have an astral projection. I dont remember if i did that before the dream or after being awakened.

I heard some voices talking, like an echo in a big hall from a distance. It was not pleasant and i tried to ignore it. It was like a wave, lasted for a few seconds then stopped. After some seconds it happened again, this time maybe a bit less loud and again stopped.

At some point after that i found myself looking in the mirror. I looked slighly different but i recognised myself. The mirror was probably the one in my room, about 5 meters away from my bed.
I gave a loud spoken command for light to appear because the room was dark, and nothing happened. I tried again and i noticed there was a little light coming out of my finger,like a small torch. I thought, thats not the light i meant, thats useless.

I looked around the room, i saw my brothers bed empty, which was accurate for that moment. I was curious but also afraid to look towards my bed, so i cautiously looked there, but i just saw my pillow. I was dissapointed.
I tried to float through the door but i couldnt. I tried to touch the door to see if my hand will pass through it but it didnt so i just opened the door.

I went to the living room where my father was but i didnt go near him coz i didnt wanna scare him. I floated through the window and went to the balcony. I moved my palm backwards and i moved forward, like swimming almost. I floated through the balcony tent and lowered to the street. I saw a woman about 60 yrs old in the street, and i thought, weird, why would she be there at that time. Then i looked in the street and i saw my brother inside a closed store. I thought again, weird. Why are these details wrong?

I had a great desire to explore for hours everything, but i remembered Robert Bruce's advice about keeping the experience short for higher chance to remember it,so i started to float towards my house again. For a second i thought i heard my name called from somewhere, but i had no idea from where. I felt it was not from somewhere around me.
Anyway,i thought of my bed and i instantly woke up. I was very excited about this experienced but also kinda scared. I wanted to sleep again coz i was so tired but i couldnt, coz i felt scared, so i slept with the light open :P

Ive had a lot of experience with lucid dreams, so i feel that this experience was more solid and felt somewhat more real. And i guess its normal for some details to not be the same in the real time zone.

But why did i not see my body? I didnt see my body in my first astral projection too :S I feel i wont be 100% sure its an astral projection unless i see my body.

CFTraveler
14th January 2014, 08:37 PM
I see you made it through the reactivation process- welcome back.
Your symptoms are those of an astral projection (and a lucid dream is a type of astral projection)-and you only see your body during a realtime projection- and even then, you don't always. Your subconscious has a problem with seeing itself away from your body (as in seeing it from 'over here') because of the fear-of-death thing, so more than likely you will only see your body when you're ready to, and provided it's a real-time (what they used to call etheric) projection with no reality fluctuations. But those usually don't last long, since the unconscious eventually takes over and starts calling the shots.
Great experience, geotrimegistos.