PDA

View Full Version : Everyday Curses

I-stone
15th January 2014, 11:33 AM
A curse is simply negative energy directed at someone.
The most common way of cursing is through envy or jelousy.

It can result in something as minor as a stubbed toe, or as major as loosing all you own. Sudden unusual streak of bad luck? Someone probably cursed you. It can also cause mental, emotional or spiritual harm. The harm is removed when the curse is.

In the past everyone was aware of this going on. Nowdays people 'don't know about it' yet they do it on a daily basis. You ever wonder why they are called 'curse words'?

Generally, a person is only cursed if they deserve it.. that is they have cursed others themselves. It is karma rebalancing. Its not good, but nobody is the bad guy.

Rarely, someone who does not deserve punishment is cursed. The one who does the cursing is darkened by this act. Such as a woman who had cursed me because "she enjoys the conundrum".

I found myself under the influence of many curses.
Grounding them out, disintegrating, or sending them back are all possible remedies.

I was looking them over, and I was thinking of throwing them back at the senders. I was a little angry and frustrated, but I didn't want to hurt anyone, that's what caused this whole mess in the first place.

Then I realized, the ultimate solution is forgiveness.
I forgave everyone for cursing me, then harmlessly sent their energy back.
I was forgiven, they were forgiven.
No harm done... except to the TV in the other room.

IA56
15th January 2014, 11:45 AM
I am so happy and proud to hear you telling this...THANK YOU!!!

Love
ia

CFTraveler
15th January 2014, 01:16 PM
Something I find useful is to immediately deny it. If someone says "damn it" in my ear shot, I immediately shoot back with "no, bless it". Sometimes people don't get it, but many do, you can see the understanding dawn in their face.

eyeoneblack
15th January 2014, 03:47 PM
I am ashamed to admit I curse as a manner of speech. The words are vacuous and meant only for amusement - a way of saying I'm a common man just like everybody. I don't like to be called on the carpet for it, but I try to be sensitive to whomever I am talking because I do not mean to offend.

If you're a sailor, we'll talk like sailors, otherwise I'll curb my tongue. Sort of like smoking (I smoke a pipe) but NOT in your home I won't unless you're a smoker too.

eyeoneblack
15th January 2014, 04:01 PM
I can hear somebody thinkin'. So, I'll offer a pre-emptive answer. Yes, I am crude, but in my next iteration of life I WILL DO BETTER!

You can be damn sure o' that!

CFTraveler
15th January 2014, 04:31 PM
Hey, I swear like a sailor. Even my sixteen year old boy (young man) calls me on it sometimes. But I don't think 'swear' words (like the F word and such) is 'cursing', it depends on the context. Like to me "F this" is a curse because I'm cursing "this" (whatever it is)- the situation, the thing that's bringing me 'agita'-so I try to be careful with those. It's the 'everyday curses', like I-stone called them- that are tricky.
Always bless your life and your situation and your loved ones, even if they talk like sailors.

eyeoneblack
15th January 2014, 05:01 PM
That's REAL girlfriend. Thanks for the rope. :)

I-stone
15th January 2014, 06:13 PM
Always bless your life and your situation and your loved ones, even if they talk like sailors.
Hehe cute :)

Swear words cause little harm in comparison to envy, or brooding anger. But I thought I would talk about them some anyways, since they are so common. Im not saying you are a terrible person if you use them.

Some members of my family use swear words all the time. It seems to be like you said, the context. When my sister uses curse words to indicate periods, its just agitating. When my mom who has strong emotions uses curse words, it causes me mental/physical pain like she jabbed me in the brain through my ear, with frozen barf. Yet I have heard someone say f**k you and I felt "I love you". Oversensitive? Probably. My own reaction to the words? Not usually, I don't innately care. People use them because they have energy, and direct energy.

Ive never had a curse word directed at me. If you need to cuss (sometimes it is appropriate) it is best to not direct it at someone.

If you are interested in my theory, not only does the intention and energy of the speaker matter, but energetically there are multiple versions of the same word. I know because my own name (Luke) I found two, they have very different energy, and sound the same (but seem to be spelled different). I believe most words and thoughts are energetically charged by humans. Like magic words or Roberts affirmation.

Come to think of it, people who use swear words with positive energy are doing the world a service by disrupting the negative energy linked to it.

Have you ever seen S5 E2 of south park? http://www.watchcartoononline.com/south-park-season-5-episode-2-it-hits-the-fan
Its a good one, and about swear words, check it out.

CFTraveler
15th January 2014, 09:48 PM
Oh I'm absolutely convinced this is true. To me, everything anyone says is a prayer, and even people that share this belief forget now and then.