PDA

View Full Version : i am sorry

I-stone
21st January 2014, 11:05 AM
I must apologise to all involved. I have wronged quite a few already. I feel I have been boastful, arrogant to the point of hurting others, not just myself. I have desired attention "has someone mentioned me in a response?" like some vampire. The fact is there is nothing special about me, infact I am very unspecial and have not accomplished anything, and that is the root of my wrong behavior. My interactions with great beings and famous heavens have consisted of rare, spuratic, and usually vague foggy visions. I know very little that goes on in the spirit world. I am a failed experiment.
I am very sorry for wronging those who knew did, and did not know I am especially sorry. Inside, I love you all and appreciate every bit of work you do. I am ashamed to have ever stepped in your way or to have been anything but encouraging. You all are very important, to me, and heaven.

Please do not respond, this is not a cry for attention, but a real apology.

Beekeeper
21st January 2014, 11:23 AM
One can respond to real apologies as much as cries for attention, I hope. And I couldn't let this pass,
I am a failed experiment. You're not finished. How can you be "failed"? An experiment that doesn't work out isn't failed because it gave you the information you wanted to know.

Look at it another way, do you yet know everything you want to do in your time on this planet? How many more experiences are ahead of you? You can attract as many experiences as you wish and perhaps experiment with resilience as your challenge.

Do you ever read biographies or autobiographies of extraordinary people? You might discover there were many times they felt they were "failed experiments" on their way to greatness. Anyone who lets you believe they never made mistakes, embarrassed themselves, behaved immaturely or felt sorry for themselves are simply lying through omission or in deep denial.

Would you rather play it safe your whole life; do nothing, believe nothing, risk nothing? Life is messy, haphazard, awkward and ridiculous as well as amazing, funny, exciting and enlightening. You're here on a very challenging planet and no one is going to know you or love you as well as you can know and love yourself, so why not try that experiment now?

Beekeeper
21st January 2014, 11:24 AM
I love you all and appreciate every bit of work you do.
Sounds like you're on the right trajectory to me.

CFTraveler
21st January 2014, 01:11 PM
Ditto on the right trajectory- and I'm sorry if I contributed to make you feel like you've failed anybody.

IA56
21st January 2014, 02:21 PM
I second ditto what Beekeper and CFT say...and I also want to say that if I have caused your doubt or bad feeling, I am sorry and it was never my intent. Keep up the good work.

Love
ia

Yoda909
22nd January 2014, 06:39 PM
Hey, no need to be sorry. I am sorry is like some negative comment. Why would you be sorry when you could be reading or writing instead.

TheSingular
23rd January 2014, 09:47 PM
I must apologise to all involved. I have wronged quite a few already. I feel I have been boastful, arrogant to the point of hurting others, not just myself. I have desired attention "has someone mentioned me in a response?" like some vampire. The fact is there is nothing special about me, infact I am very unspecial and have not accomplished anything, and that is the root of my wrong behavior. My interactions with great beings and famous heavens have consisted of rare, spuratic, and usually vague foggy visions. I know very little that goes on in the spirit world. I am a failed experiment.
I am very sorry for wronging those who knew did, and did not know I am especially sorry. Inside, I love you all and appreciate every bit of work you do. I am ashamed to have ever stepped in your way or to have been anything but encouraging. You all are very important, to me, and heaven.

Please do not respond, this is not a cry for attention, but a real apology.

You, my friend, don't know the fact that that EVERYONE is special because everyone is different from each other. Everyone have their own pasts, personalities, traits, reality and future and that is enough to make everyone special. And being a failed or a successful experiment may only be revealed at the time of death, though I doubt that even the death is the end of that. Until a certain time comes, we will strive, and then see the results of what we did. Don't give up! You may have made mistakes, but that is very common that actually no one lives without making mistakes, including myself and everyone else here.
Being boastful and arrogant is something that can be easily forgiven, if they know that you are a good man in deep down. I feel that you're one of these.
Knowing little about spirituality is not something to be ashamed of. Everyone begins as a complete beginner, right?
So do not never ever give up on yourself! Don't make it futile, ok?
With love,
The Singular