PDA

View Full Version : negs, who? how?

boris
7th July 2006, 11:41 PM
these may seem like silly questions but,

where all negative entities once normal people here in the physical?

if so, why did they not pass into the light?

and, does this mean that some of our family members and friends will become snarling predatory beasts in the afterlife?

just a few thoughts, maybe someone here knows?

8th July 2006, 01:01 AM
Hi Boris :)

No, not all negs were once embodied. I am no expert, but as I understand it, there are many different types of neg. To name a few:

Demons (some have been embodied, some not??)
Egregores (created by individuals, groups, demons, etc.)
Astral Wildlife?
Self Created negs (fear, hate, etc.)

And many more that I don't know or understand yet. Some are ancient and powerful beings, some are simply an energy field created by your own negativity. Some, I'm sure, were once embodied, but through so much time on the negative path, have devolved into a nasty neg. Some could even be fragments of an individual's spirit that have never been reintegrated and turned into something quite nasty.

As far as what happens to our loved ones, I'm sorry but I really don't know a whole lot about this at all. :roll:

I'm anxious to hear what some of the local experts have to say about this. :)

Rayson
8th July 2006, 05:52 PM
There are a lot of theories on how and why negs exist. Some there is decent information on (if you count clairvoyants' and highly adept-energy workers' observations and documentation as "decent"), but a lot is merely speculation or solid thoery that is largely unconfirmed.

Robert's PPSD covers some theories I believe, and I also think a few of his articles or FAQ's online (off of the main http://www.astraldynamics.com page) discuss this as well.

chips
10th August 2006, 07:29 PM
by my understanding, there are a few things that would go under teh catagory of Negs....

1. Demon
2. a human in the afterlife who is angry or confused for some reason
3. a negative Tulpa/egregor/thought-form
4. any other creatures were created by your subconcious as a sign that you are too negative

CFTraveler
10th August 2006, 08:09 PM
I would add to that list any astral being that is fed fear energy and becomes what you expect it to be-scary and predatory.

Lordofthebunnies
10th August 2006, 09:34 PM
4. any other creatures were created by your subconcious as a sign that you are too negative

I wanted to mention that its not quite that simple. There are many reasons that harmful thought-forms can be formed, not just out of mere negativity.

chips
10th August 2006, 11:07 PM

I wanted to mention that its not quite that simple. There are many reasons that harmful thought-forms can be formed, not just out of mere negativity.
Not really. the only way thought-forms can be created is by the mind-either conciously or subconciously. only the thought-forms that are made up of negative energy and are programmed to do a specific negative purpose, would then be put under the catagory of a Neg. if there is a thought-form whos purpose is to do something positive, then it wouldent fall under the catagory of a Neg and we shouldent worry about it.

11th August 2006, 01:35 AM
It's my understanding that thought forms & egregores can evolve into a negative type program, even if their original intention was positive.

Lordofthebunnies
11th August 2006, 02:17 AM
In some cases, say, if a person was to overidolize and fantasize over someone they found sexually attractive, it could create a specific type of thought-form (a succubi) which capatalizes on desires which aren't necessarily negative "per se".

Generally, thought-forms aren't really negative in of themselves like a human, they just pursue the means of survival most readily available to them.

11th August 2006, 03:57 AM
In some cases, say, if a person was to overidolize and fantasize over someone they found sexually attractive, it could create a specific type of thought-form (a succubi) which capatalizes on desires which aren't necessarily negative "per se".

Generally, thought-forms aren't really negative in of themselves like a human, they just pursue the means of survival most readily available to them.

Wow, good to know.

chips
11th August 2006, 11:31 PM
yes i remember when i accidently created a sexually charged thought-form (succubus) and i accidently sent it over to this girl who wasent talking to me. it worked because the next day she was all over me. these days i think its smart to put up shields

sash
12th August 2006, 01:50 AM
Lol it worries me how susceptible people are to suggestion on this level. This is an interesting perspective of negs however, I guess past anger, lust and other forms are instilled in the universal consciousness to some degree so when we have interactions with the same person these thought forms created about them could come into existence at that time.

The difficult part for me is discerning what is a neg and what isn't, for instance creating a thought form that makes the person you think about happy or gives them good experiences might not be considered a neg. Or perhaps it is since it clouds the persons will.

I am quite sure nonetheless those sexual based (creative) energies can be used for the will of creation of various manifestations on such a level, not just the common lust-based agents, although these seem such a 'typical' allusion to the modern perception on sex.

CFTraveler
12th August 2006, 02:13 AM

Generally, thought-forms aren't really negative in of themselves like a human, they just pursue the means of survival most readily available to them. I personally have had trouble with such entities; however I believe when we use the term 'neg' or 'negative' it isn't really describing their overall makeup or intent, but their effect on humans, that can be characterized as detrimental, at least in short-term effects. Kind of like when a mosquito bites you- it isn't evil, it doesn't have your destruction as a goal, but it can make you ill, at least for the time being. Having said that, and being of the fluffy-bunny persuasion, I can see how a neg of such nature can also make you stronger- back to the mosquito analogy-if you survive, you may end up with more antibodies... :wink: