PDA

View Full Version : Luke's Dream/etc Journal

I-stone
29th January 2014, 05:58 AM
I read some of your dream entries CF and Ia, they were so cool! It make me want to make one of my own.
I do not know if I will post them here that often. We will see. I would like to keep them organized as I sometimes forget important ones.

I have many many dreams recorded in journals over the past 10 years. They are scattered in various books. Most are no longer relevant but many are very entertaining.
Perhaps I should add some of the interesting ones? What do you guys think?

IA56
29th January 2014, 06:18 AM
Hi I-stone.
I would very much like to read ALL your dream´s :-)
so please write those you feel comfortable to chare with all of us.

Love
ia

CFTraveler
29th January 2014, 02:27 PM
Definitely. :thumbsup:

I-stone
30th January 2014, 01:48 AM
Aww I love you all, thank you for giving me a hand :)

This one is from early this month. Probably still relevant.

Dream;
1-3ish-14
In a theatre.
Some guy comes into an auction and buys a $20k property for $200 million.
'What a douche' I thought. (In America that's the term for the step-on-anyone go-getter attitude popular in the 80s). Who has so many millions to just throw away showing how wealthy they are. (I have an attitude that using money on stupid things is wrong because of how much good a few hundred can do in the right place.)
He tells everyone there is a million under everyones chairs. THen he leaves saying "Its all there, if not then contact me." He walks out. I think hes standing right outside the door. But I still say "That guy is a douche" out loud.

Almost everyone pulls out their stacks and starts counting. I take a look at mine, the first quarter of bills are real. They are small bills of varying amount, odd money I didn't recognize, one was a $30 bill. The other 3/4th were all fake, made with a copier.
The man comes back in. "As you have noticed, the stack is lighter than it should be. Some are mere copies."
He comes up to me. Despite my initial response to him, now that he is near me I can feel a very nice aura about him and decide I like him. I hoped he didn't hear me call him a douche when he was standing outside. "Now time for a test" he says.
He gives us all test sheets. I was to be the example to the class, he intended to ask me for the answers.
"Oh, no, you shouldn't pick me, Im horrible at math," (tis true, my brain doesn't work so great in memory and math). The man speaks to me mind-to-mind "The questions are really easy." I don't respond, but he doesn't press.
I decide to do them.
The math problems seem to be different.. only someone who is different can solve them, they made no logical sense in the dream but I still knew the answers. While writing this dream a random math problem appeared in my mind, it was meant to be "different" like in the dream, 10 divided by 8 (answer= 1.25), I erased that and wrote 8 divided by 10 (answer= .8 or 80%) (I don't get it, that's a normal problem). There were answers on the test sheet, but me and my friend, who was sitting behind me, didn't want to cheat. I finished the test.

Then I died.

I don't know how I died. but they must have thought I would get back up, because they buried me in a shallow grave, in a very comfy coffin with a small roof over it to keep the rain off.
I felt very rested. I liked the coffin, for its time.
I enjoyed raising from the dead and digging out of my grave. I dug my way out of the ground like you see in movies, arm first. I hoped I scared someone, or amazed them.

Then I walked around some pretty places I like to go in awake life. I took a trail. I visited a friend who showed me his machete greatsword. Then I went on a ferry trip through southeast Alaska. I had this great idea that all the ferry terminals should have small hotels so people don't have to find one at 3am.

Being as your all experienced with astral stuff maybe you know something about this (seems rather astral with the class/teacher)

IA56
30th January 2014, 04:48 AM
Aww I love you all, thank you for giving me a hand :)

This one is from early this month. Probably still relevant.

In a theatre.
Some guy comes into an auction and buys a $20k property for $200 million.
'What a douche' I thought. (In America that's the term for the step-on-anyone go-getter attitude popular in the 80s). Who has so many millions to just throw away showing how wealthy they are. (I have an attitude that using money on stupid things is wrong because of how much good a few hundred can do in the right place.)
He tells everyone there is a million under everyones chairs. THen he leaves saying "Its all there, if not then contact me." He walks out. I think hes standing right outside the door. But I still say "That guy is a douche" out loud.

Almost everyone pulls out their stacks and starts counting. I take a look at mine, the first quarter of bills are real. They are small bills of varying amount, odd money I didn't recognize, one was a $30 bill. The other 3/4th were all fake, made with a copier.
The man comes back in. "As you have noticed, the stack is lighter than it should be. Some are mere copies."
He comes up to me. Despite my initial response to him, now that he is near me I can feel a very nice aura about him and decide I like him. I hoped he didn't hear me call him a douche when he was standing outside. "Now time for a test" he says.
He gives us all test sheets. I was to be the example to the class, he intended to ask me for the answers.
"Oh, no, you shouldn't pick me, Im horrible at math," (tis true, my brain doesn't work so great in memory and math). The man speaks to me mind-to-mind "The questions are really easy." I don't respond, but he doesn't press.
I decide to do them.
The math problems seem to be different.. only someone who is different can solve them, they made no logical sense in the dream but I still knew the answers. While writing this dream a random math problem appeared in my mind, it was meant to be "different" like in the dream, 10 divided by 8 (answer= 1.25), I erased that and wrote 8 divided by 10 (answer= .8 or 80%) (I don't get it, that's a normal problem). There were answers on the test sheet, but me and my friend, who was sitting behind me, didn't want to cheat. I finished the test.

Then I died.

I don't know how I died. but they must have thought I would get back up, because they buried me in a shallow grave, in a very comfy coffin with a small roof over it to keep the rain off.
I felt very rested. I liked the coffin, for its time.
I enjoyed raising from the dead and digging out of my grave. I dug my way out of the ground like you see in movies, arm first. I hoped I scared someone, or amazed them.

Then I walked around some pretty places I like to go in awake life. I took a trail. I visited a friend who showed me his machete greatsword. Then I went on a ferry trip through southeast Alaska. I had this great idea that all the ferry terminals should have small hotels so people don't have to find one at 3am.

Being as your all experienced with astral stuff maybe you know something about this (seems rather astral with the class/teacher)

Hi I-stone, what I see from this Dream is, a reminder to you that nothing is eternal, our body and personality die´s and stays on Earth, but our mind and awaredness/consiousness is staying and it is what is Worth to develop and work with.
I see this also as some sort of intitiation.
Interesting.

Love
ia

eyeoneblack
30th January 2014, 09:47 AM
Yes, I concur with Ia. That's an initiatory dream. Congrats, Luke. You're on to further enlightening experiences.

Can't wait for more.

Richard

CFTraveler
30th January 2014, 01:15 PM
I have a totally different take on this. I believe the thing with money was a translation thing- spiritual people tend to see money as "bad" but in the lesson you find out that it's only a symbol of energy exchange and manipulation. Then you learn how to do it 'properly', and yet may find out why it's ok to do (we're here to create, we're God's right hand? (possibilities)- when you learn the lesson (which could be totally different, I was giving my interpretation) you die- which of course is not a physical death (since you came back with a body) it's the death of an idea you had before. You arise, 'renewed', all rested and new. And thinking of ways to improve your surroundings in terms of helping others.

I-stone
2nd February 2014, 02:35 AM
I like your replies, they are helpful.
I backtracked a few pages, that dream happened a couple days after some very intense battles stuff, there was an initiation into something also. I forget my experiences are so cause-and-effect. Writing them in order should help.

This is the one after:
1-8-14
dream 1;
I caught 2 animals. One of them was a tiny bear. At the end of the dream (and some journey I don't remember) I threw the bear to a horned owl. It snapped its neck in mid air and ate it. The point of the dream was to feed the owl.

dream 2;
A 50 foot giant man wandering through an old west town. He wasn't really smashing stuff, but terrorizing everyone, and he was very angry, a loose cannon. I shot at him with a high power rifle eventually killing him. The dream reset.
Now the giant is walking down main street. The villagers are greeting him and hes pretty calm. Im ready to shoot if need be but he seems ok now.
Godzilla shows up. Twice as scary as the giant when he was angry, the villagers hide and the giant protects the town.

I figured out #2

I-stone
2nd February 2014, 03:11 AM
1-10-14
Dream 1;
Flooding VENICE (not paris)
I am in venice, water begins to gush in massive quantities from fountains and buildings. There is SO much water that the canals begin to overflow into the streets and plazas. (how much water would it take to flood venice? its on the ocean!)

Dream 2;
trouble at home
I am a kid in the dream. A man shows up in a black work truck like Brandon's (someone who the rest of my family hates b/c he broke up with my sis and hes crazy, the truck was my dads). The man comes to take my family home, and take over our lives and freedom to be ourselves. We are all very terrified of him, he is very mean. He feels like gov[ernment], DHs[hell?], and dad, when he drank. So I guess he is anger and fear.

Dream 3;
Witches and snakes
Takes place in an ancient stone church. There are vines and moss growing out of the walls, but I don't remember it being ruined, I thought the vegetation made it better than it would have been if it weren't 'delapitated'. I think that means it is full of life.
In the back of the church was a pool of holy water. Someone I felt was a childish adult (me?) was using it to summon a ghost. The ghost took the form of a flying snake. She claimed to be good, but she looked sickly, deathly, subtly ugly.
At the front of the church, near the altar, another appeared. A beautiful white witch riding a large flying serpent covered in vibrant feathers. It had the head of an eagle. She claimed to be good also. She seemed to be speaking the truth. She seemed bright all the way deep into her being. Her serpent wanted to eat the ghost, but she calmed it by petting its head. She seemed to be waiting for me to make a decision.

I didn't want to write it down due to sudden lazyness (strange, neg interference probably).
I went back to sleep, but I kept getting woken up to "Write down the dream, it is important." 3 or more times, till I dragged my lazy butt out and recorded it. Shouldn't have been so hard to get me to do it.

I-stone
9th February 2014, 01:06 PM
Hmm.. warning.. this dream seems a more intense than I remember.. maybe you should only read if you can stand drama.
1-20-14
dream 1
A warrior on a horse, he did something detestable.
He is met by a knight on a gleaming white horse. They battle. I don't really care about them getting injured, they are covered in armor. But I am very worried about the white horse being injured. I had a sense that the knight is extremely mindful of the horses safety and would take a blow to himself rather than let the horse be injured.

-- The white horse means something exceedingly dear to me, my innocence. I had a dream about it dying, I began to scream/sob in the dream and woke up doing the same :? and that was before I knew the symbology of white horses, I intuitively knew what it meant. Guess that's about as intense as it gets. But I am very glad to see it again.

Anyways.

The warrior rides off seemingly in defeat.
But he is only searching for easier, defenseless prey.
He decapitates the knights wife, a grandma type figure.
He carries the head to the good knight.
I start screaming in the dream "Hes terrible! I hate him!!"
The old good knight sees the head of his wife. Then removes his helmet,
"This river is terrible. I never should have come here."

The river reminds me of the one here.

On a lonely part of the river a man was nervously stealing a boat. Two tribal cannibals were running toward him with inhuman speed. (40mph) He manages to slide the boat across the mud and into the river just in time. The man uses his war maul as an oar.
The cannibals are terrible swimmers, and cant catch up. They turn themselves into a wooden bowl and a wooden mortar and float down the river after the man in the boat, catching up.
The cannibal bowls are floating just behind the boat. The man tries repeatedly to break them with his hammer. But he cant because the wood of the bowls is too thick, his hammer too brutish and slow, and they are floating on the water. (Im thinking he needs a sword)

Meanwhile, the evil warrior looks for the knight. He looks inside a small tool shed. The knight is hiding in there, sword ready to drop on the warrior. I didn't think it would work, but I hope so.

When I was taking classes at the Clairvoyant Center of Hawaii.. the most gifted student read something in my aura that was very cold, sluggish and he saw blowing snow and ice. "It preys on your weakness and does nothing good for you". I thought they were being dramatic or didn't understand what they were looking at. I did. It was the ice of Alaska, an abstract 'being' I thought was beautiful and powerfull. That my beloved Alaska may be my worste enemy...
THings seem to be indicated that only winter is bad for me.

The warhammer I think means I need to sharpen my intellect. The cannibals make me think of self defeating behavior, like negativity (eating one self), in the river a symbol for 'letting life flow by'- my life out here in rural Alaska in the winter. The cannibowls (haha) floating down the river after me being self defeat following thanks to emotion, intellect, a sword, can chop up the cannibowls even in the water. Intuitively I got the message as the next day I decided to use my sorry state to do something intellectual I couldn't do while happy. I wrote up "base 10 commandments: conduct in times of desperation and agony." The title wasn't meant to be dramatic, just truthful. I felt entirely better after.
Gee, Im like edgar alan poe sometimes. Happens with 11s, they say..

Would like to know what the warrior is. Dreammoods.com is useless on this one (odd).

dream 2
On a better note, I also had a good dream.
Some magical people stood in a half moon and were using irredecent white light to defeat a black mass. One was speaking a language I don't know. She was the one bringing forth the white light. It overcame the blackness easily.

I-stone
9th February 2014, 01:34 PM
Gee.. didn't know how bad its been till reviewing my journal. Things change quickly it seems.

After that last dream things really went down hill. Some days later a wonderful, sweet person from AD began to help me in astral. I think a few of you did. By helping me you showed me how I can help myself. I am in your debt.

Then 1-25 or so I had a nice dream.
My brother found a stick with one curve in the center notches all along one side.
He realized it is a song and a key to a magical doorway, to a fey world.
We walked down a wooded trail, it looked like a trail I know. We came to a sharp turn. At the turn was two trees leaning against each other. He placed the stick between them. The singing was done in energy. Two kids ran up to us. They were attracted to what we were doing. They wanted to go too. 'If the portal allows them, then they can come' I thought. A gateway opened between the trees, like a door of light.
The doorway was intelligent and my brother had a conversation with it.
I walked through, on the other side was a forest that seemed to be nearly identical to the one I left. But I sensed faeries and magic hiding in all the nooks and crannies of the trees and rocks.
The forest trail I know well, the woods there are very magical. I think, It means I already live in a magical faery land, I just have to look. Also, its my sanctuary, where theres no monsters, just beauty and joy.

I-stone
19th February 2014, 05:53 PM
I stayed over at my neighbors last night because my house burned down. There were northern lights going on over the frozen lake, I havent seen auroras like that in many years. Green, white, and even some pink. But I didnt feel like watching them, because of what happened.

I went to sleep.
I had a dream.. but I could not remember it. It was very simple, and should have been easy to remember. But when I tried to look at any information about it.. I saw the energy drawn out of the memory. Someone or something was preventing me from remembering, a curse, either from me or someone who was jealous. I sent it away.
I havent been able to remember any dreams for about a month now. 15 years of journals burned up in the fire, all my dreams were recorded in them. And not being able to remember new ones made me cry, thought i wont on the outside. I wanted to escape to somewhere beautiful.

I fell asleep again.
I was watching the northern lights. They were dancing in the night sky, over mountains and forests outside the window. They covered the whole sky.
Then bolts of energy began to shoot from them. Like lightning except not violent, it was serene and gentle, and made of glowing rainbow light.
They touched down on the mountain tops and accross the frozen lake in gentle carress.

I watched a point of light form in the aurora high in the sky. It floated down and came through the window glass, lighting the room.
It was a orb of colorful swirling light. It stopped just in front of me.
"What is it you wish?" It asked.
I told it. But I cant say what it was. Just incase its true that 'if you tell a wish, it wont come true'

After I told it my wish I took the ball of light in my hands and ate it.

CFTraveler
19th February 2014, 07:14 PM
Ok, was the fire that burnt your house down part of the dream, or was it an actual event before the dream happened?

eyeoneblack
19th February 2014, 09:03 PM
After I told it my wish I took the ball of light in my hands and ate it.
That's the spirit, Luke!

Please try not to be too attached to your stuff, journals and etc. We step a lot more lightly thru life when we aren't carrying it around with us.

I-stone
22nd February 2014, 02:36 AM
Yes the fire happened physically.

Ive never met anyone as good about loosing things as me. You really dont know what it is like until a fire destroys every object in your life from your toothbrush and comb to your pets, to your great grandpas ring he got from the navy.
It is not all bad, but some of it seems very bad. I had little that ties me to the human race, now I have less.

2-19-14
Included in the dreams that night, someone explained to me that time is not linear, but like a substance or element. Time is literally space? He showed me a graph that showed the amount of time produced between.. the 1500s and 2500s or so. At this time, 2014 we are on a down-slope from a spike in time, and will be due for another up-slope in 2025 or so.
Could explain why time seems to slow down and speed up. The amount of time substance might be different from region to region as well. It would also mean that the universe does not expand at a constant rate, does its expansion rate rely on the ebb and flow of mental activity from humans?

2-20
I went free-diving out at the point. The water wasnt very cold for my wetsuit, 40 degrees probably. It was wonderful, I found some unusual seaweed that was very sweet and slightly spicy. I had a dream that night of diving. I found an ancient city. The sphinx like statues were like new, 12 or so of them.

CFTraveler
22nd February 2014, 03:54 PM
I had little that ties me to the human race, now I have less. You have love. And that's a lot. I know this.

I-stone
3rd March 2014, 08:21 PM
True CF.. and you know, change is a good thing. If something old breaks then based on the experiences of the past you put something that will work better in its place. Ive been blessed the past week with experiences based in feeling. My energy is more centralized as ties to spirits, ideas, and objects fade. In retro, if you put energy in any outside thing, be sure they are few.
Peoples spirits have been helping me, they heard my wishes. I went to sleep wondering what I wanted to do in life. Then I had this crazy dream

I remember walking through a trailer house. I wanted to consider it my home, but like a kids attachment to something, just temporary. There seemed to be a lot of my untethered creativity going on. I was walking with someone who apreciated the uniqueness and joyful beauty of my creations of chaos. He seemed to be an authority figure and I was happy to have his approval. I couldnt remember much, it was too creative, too much stuff. The last part of the dream I had a gentleman's duel with santa clause on a sky island. Not with rapiers, I imagined black and white missile launchers, chain guns, that kind of stuff. 'Course I won though he was real tough :) I blasted him off the island and watched him fall into the abyss the island floated in. As I woke I was told "YOU choose when, where, and how you live."

I-stone
30th March 2014, 03:39 AM
An army was sweeping down from the north through the valley. People were evacuating. I walked through the woods back to the house, the house that burned down irl. On the way I came across a shed with what may have been a moose or horse chained up in it. It looked like it was half butchered, but still alive. I ran throught the woods to the house to look for bullets to finish the poor animal off. My family was getting into a pair of vehicles to make the escape. A truck and my brothers subaru. The subaru would not start because the battery was dead- IRL my brother and his gf preferes to let it go dead instead of keeping it charged or fixing the problem. Even though I gave him a charger for the battery and glue for the problem, him and his GF prefere it broken. I say this because it has to do with a bad mentality of poverty. This part of the dream may have been telling me that my family holds me back directly or indirectly. Because his car wouldnt start, we wasted too much time and couldnt get away from the advancing army. I told my family to tell the soldiers that I ran off into the woods, so they wouldnt search the house for me hiding in the house. This way I could maybe break them free. I had to give up on mercy killing the animal in the shed. Even if I could sneak through the woods without being detected, they would hear the gunshot. I hoped one of the soldiers would do it.

Me and 2 others jumped to our death from the sky because of the army we gave up hope.
When we hit the ground an animal hit next to each of us. mine was a golden eagle, my spirit animal.
I dont think its not how it is, or will be, its just how I feel.

I-stone
19th June 2014, 08:24 PM
11-28-13
Me and the family are in the bamboo room bar side to rate it. We didnt really want to eat there, just rate it. We were having fun and causing a racket, and somewhat making criticizing the place because of the service. But it was playfull.
On our table was a beautiful flower bouquet that I had made and put in a clear vase. The flowers were so fragrant that they made the whole restaurant smell good. It uplifted the spirits and souls of everyone in there (IRL the bamboo room bar is often a very dreary place). The flowers the restaurant had put on the other tables were all fake paper ones, drab without a nice smell. They were all in red vases.
A waitress came to our table and grabbed my vase of flowers. She said they are 'man flowers' and I am not allowed to have them.
I was instantly thrown into an insane blood rage. I pulled out my broadsword and was screaming like a maniac. I was ready to kill all in my way to get my flowers back. I ran at the waitress with my broadsword raised. I woke myself up attacking the couch I had fallen asleep on.

2-4-14
When I woke up I was told the dream I had was a huge one with design. I was told to 'stay awake' as I fell asleep, probably so I would remember better. I underappreciated the dream and didnt make much effort to remember or write it down.
Mentioned in the news feed of a podcast:
"The C.I.A. is building a floating bridge near the golden gate bridge. (The golden gate bridge has significance to me because 8 years ago I remote viewed it during a psychic test). The bridge the CIA is building is called 'Trifecta'. (That is a word that keeps coming up in visions and such. It is some kind of key to psychic ability, but I dont know what exactly it is. My friend the bookworm says trifecta means 'the perfect trio'.) The new bridge will be movable, but will cause many injuries if it is moved improperly."
There were two other news feeds. One talks about an eccentric zealot order. Thier discipline is focused on perfection. As part of thier initiation rights they recite something in latin (I dont know latin), it is a vow of chastity. The name of the order is... 'Flying Vipers' just came to mind, 'Vipers' for short. Each member is quite odd and unique; something I associate with asexuals.
--I wonder if the 'flying vipers' is the winged serpent the white witch rode in the temple dream? Then is it saying the zealots lifestyle is part of the trifecta to my happyness and potential?

5-21-14
I was in the middle of nowhere, felt like Greenland or some other distant arctic wilderness. I was on top of a thick ice layer. It is spring, I knew the ice is melting and it wouldnt be safe to walk around on the ice. I stomped the ice close to solid ground. The ice broke and I slid beneith it. I landed in a massive ice cavern, like a big lake had frozen then drained out. There was rows of dirt, like the dirt piled up by glaciers. The ground frozen, with a thin layer of soft dirt on top. I planted seeds in it. I saw layers of goat and rabbit poop frozen under the thin layer of soft soil. "Once they hit that they will take off like crazy" I thought. They will grow under the magical blue glacier light.

Jewel maybe was in the dream. I woke up with 'foolish games' in my head. Also my first thought when I woke was how she was given the choice to stay in Alaska or go with the producer and become famous. Her family insisted she stay. I thought about what she must have been thinking and feeling. Like she had this beautifull family gem and she wanted to share it with the world.

This one is a tad odd, some of it wasnt apropriate but I wanted to share:
4-3-14
Jay was burying about 6-8 bodies around a garden in the middle of town. They were placed in a way to nourish the plants, but it was mostly because there wasnt enough room in the fenced in area for so many graves. He had unfilled graves all around the beautifull garden. I feel like they were all male, but I am pretty sure they were decomposed and dug up from somewhere else so I was scared to look at them. One body he punched into the ground to get it in the dirt better. I felt bad him doing all that hard disgusting work, getting covered in all that dead body filth, so I went to the garden to offer to help, even though I didnt think I could actually help.
The entrance of the garden was through a building. I ran into Erwin Hertz, a person who suffered loss and turned to spirituality for relief. Or in his case God, he is a devout Catholic. He walked with me a ways. "I see some blue around you, that may mean you will be doing the missionary position." I felt really embarassed talking about sex with Erwin of all people. I felt sex is really out of charactor for me. Like my true self, who is made of white light, isnt sexual. I swallowed my embarrassment and instead of making an excuse, told the truth "I just want to experience something different." Sex is uncharted territory for me. Erwin offered no objection "I understand. We all seek new experiences."
We parted ways as I climbed a flight of stairs. A woman with a sword stood at the top of them. We got into a fight (dont remember why) and started yelling back and forth at eachother. She reminded me of Jesse Shaw, a charming drunk my age. I climbed the stairs and swung my sword at her feet as close as I could get while dodging and blocking her attacks. After a few nearly grazing hits I clipped the edge of her toenail, any closer and I would have cut her. "You know how close that was?" I said.
"Millimeters," She said in a way that looked like she was holding back tears, like she was sad and exhilerated that I got so close to actually hurting her. [this segment edited out] She shrinks farther and turns into a toy figurine. I put the figurine in bed and tuck it in. Some kind of seeding happens, I knew intricately how it happened in the dream it made a lot of sense. It had a lot to do with peices of me, and, I think peices of her. One at a time the blobs apeared first as little fragments, the ones that ate got bigger and more intellegent and capable. She (the figurine) rolled out of bed and crawled under it. I gave her some food to grow. She became a large light yellow blob under the bed (about 15 gal). A face formed from the surface of it and she spoke to me (dont remember what she said). There was another, a black blob, it grew on its own, eating whatever it could, I did not like it. I threw away a fragment I found, because I didnt want too many blobs, but it landed in the corner of the room on a big coral mushroom. It immediately began devouring the mushroom, as it ate it grew expedentially into a large white blob with a face that also talked (8 gal). He seemed alright.
They were all hungry and seeked food, the mean ones were more ambitious about it. One blob didnt eat at all and just sat there, always the same size; a head made out of transparent goo. It put on a police helmet and stayed in one place, guarding a double door (to some higher, less formed plane). It kind of reminded me of Roni (maybe because Roni was a security guard), but I think is also me. He felt like an old familiar persona, a neutral party, a mediator. Someone who was around before all these other crazy goos. The transparent head didnt have a real personality and never changed or ate.
I decided to do some weeding, I grabbed the black blob (6gal) and threw it against the wall. It splatted, then spoke to me as it oozed down the wall "You better watch out or you will become..." it began to form a dude who looked like he was splattered accross the wall, it said "a man" then it shaped into a splattered girl "a little girl" it changed again, "Aaaaahhh! Or a goblin! Aaaahh!" It formed into a detailed goblin.
I think there was some kinda glass or crystal house or structure in the dream but cant remember that part.
I woke up thinking it is possibly the strangest dream I have ever had, which is saying a lot for me. I wondered how I can have such dreams.

3-30-14

We were eating acorn squash. Dani looked at hers and read a future from the scrapes left in the leftover skin (divination). The acorn seemed to be important to magic. I thought that was cool. I looked at mine. I thought I saw words, I turned the acorn around untill the words were rightside up (I once made a tie-dye shirt like that). It read "We all eat from the same body."

Then I'm in something like ceribrius. God is talking to me.

I seemed to be homeless. I found a golden pin I think someone was delivering it, but handed it to me instead. It was beautiful. I went to the owners house/mansion. The mother and her child who seemed to be between male/female were there. I felt like I was friends with her 'kid'. I put the pin at its rightfull place- at the end of a curtain hanger where it would probably never be seen. The father walks in. I told him I brought the pin. "Oh good." he says. We all strike up a kind, lively, conversation. I realise there is a large difference in wealth between us. Infact, I figured we are having this interaction because thier family is the most wealthy, and mine is the poorest. And we are getting allong well because deep down we know that we need to experience eachothers lives more. The stigmas each class has with the other are being broken down by our interaction. Each is ok with the fact that the other has more, or less money, and the realization that no matter how much money you do or do not have, people are people, just like yourself.

I am in a deserted town infested with zombies. I try to stay away from them by going rooftop to rooftop. I run into my brother, he is throwing moltovs from the tops of tall buildings. The height gives him a great advantage, he can hit key targets easily.

The town is surrounded in tropical rainforest. Then mountains, ocean, it is on an island. A paintbrush reaches down and paints a leafy vine. While in bed I painted the dreams, the acorn squash, the forest, the shops, people, what they said. The spiderwebs in the trees, every blade of grass and leaf, I even painted the pebbles on the ground. Mom walks in, I keep my eyes on what I am doing. I kind of hope she notices my masterpeice. She doesnt say anything about it. I paint a flower then take my focus off my work. "Dont you like it?" I say. My vision zooms away from what I was focusing on, then I realise a suprising truth. My brush is down the neck of a glass bottle, and within the bottle is the dream. It is a quarter full of water and the island looks like spots of mold growing on the surface. "Oh, nice colors," she says. She only sees mold, I look closer, they are islands. She couldnt see the immense amount of detail and beauty I put into it. Ant or mountain, I put all my effort into it, but unknowingly it was all microscopic.

Perhaps it means I am wasting my time on things that are too small to matter? Oh but I need a home.

6/15/14
I was battling a warrior with a sub-par sword I had made. The battle wasnt going very well, he was a tough opponent that I wasnt confident I could defeat. There were spectators standing around us. A woman in a robe throws me a sword. The sword is magnificent. It flows effortlessly and seems to swing itself. I was thoroughly impressed, none could defeat me. I easily slayed my opponent. The woman who gave me (or let me borrow) her sword reminds me of the priestess I saw in a dream riding the feathered serpent eagle in the old stone church. The sword she gave me seems like a symbol of the union of yin and yang.

mystyx
2nd March 2015, 04:55 AM
2/14/15
Climbed a pyramid to reach an elevator floating above the peak.
On each corner of the elevator was a small winged creature (think they were seraphim)*EDIT there was 3 seraphim, ocd made me want to think there was 4* The elevator was scary because it rocked and moved and was high up. There was 6-8 people inside. Everyone was either an angel or an angel-to-be.
In order to get our wings we had to drink a vial of a black or dark brown liquid then jump. Everyone had their own vial, and each vial was unique in both design and in the amount of liquid inside. My vial was about 1/3 full so I said. "I dont have enough. Does anyone have any extra?" The others generously handed me 6 vials. One had a thin film, another was 3/4th full. Someone told me "You need to drink enough to enter the void so the transformation can take place." I was most attracted to the nearly full one. People began jumping from the elevator, making it rock, very scary. I was afraid of death. I dont think I drank because I obsessed about having the perfect amount, and was scared that if I jumped my wings would not come and I would fall.

EDIT: The pyramid was actually a Zigurat, the elevator was actually a small temple. Zigurat symbolizes service to mankind. Black probably means connection to subconscious achieved through meditation. The vial means I am trying hard to change my situation.
I keep thinking about this dream because it seems to be an invitation to return to a state of being that gave me a purpose in life that was meaningful to me.

mystyx
2nd March 2015, 11:57 PM
This ones real old. And from memory. Was hard to remember in the first place. I've had more entertaining dreams, but imma write it down because it reminds me to not let my ego get too big. And besides, out of the thousands of dreams I only remember a few at this point.
2008 I think. A 'shaman' once told me it was the 'Temple of Rebirth'- let me know what you think

The setting is a bunch of islands floating in the sky or orbit around a planet. I am jumping from one island to the next. Ahead is an island with a large stone structure on it sporting a 20 foot tall wall around the whole perimeter. I had to make a big jump to get to the front entrance. I take a moment to contemplate the strange entry way. There are two slits, 6 inches wide and 12 ft tall. I squeeze into one of them. As I shimmy my way deeper it gradually gets narrower. Eventually I find myself squeezed between walls less than an inch wide. I remind myself that I am not this humanoid form and I squeeze through to the big open lobby. I am able to read the minds of the people in there- I dont remember now what I read, but it wasn't important. The other end there is huge double doors with a monk standing in front.
"He is expecting you." the monk says as he pushes the doors open.
Inside is another monk.
We sit down. He touches my hand. Within the scope of a moment I recall every dream I ever had, tens of thousands. Including all the dreams I had that I previously was never conscious of. We discussed the significance and meaning of them. Afterwords he asks me about funny things like how to use a fork (I demonstrate). What is toilet paper (I dont demonstrate), and other similar questions. I guess he hasn't incarnated in a long long time, if ever.

I think he still helps me interpret dreams.

IA56
3rd March 2015, 08:32 AM
This ones real old. And from memory. Was hard to remember in the first place. I've had more entertaining dreams, but imma write it down because it reminds me to not let my ego get too big. And besides, out of the thousands of dreams I only remember a few at this point.
2008 I think. A 'shaman' once told me it was the 'Temple of Rebirth'- let me know what you think

The setting is a bunch of islands floating in the sky or orbit around a planet. I am jumping from one island to the next. Ahead is an island with a large stone structure on it sporting a 20 foot tall wall around the whole perimeter. I had to make a big jump to get to the front entrance. I take a moment to contemplate the strange entry way. There are two slits, 6 inches wide and 12 ft tall. I squeeze into one of them. As I shimmy my way deeper it gradually gets narrower. Eventually I find myself squeezed between walls less than an inch wide. I remind myself that I am not this humanoid form and I squeeze through to the big open lobby. I am able to read the minds of the people in there- I dont remember now what I read, but it wasn't important. The other end there is huge double doors with a monk standing in front.
"He is expecting you." the monk says as he pushes the doors open.
Inside is another monk.
We sit down. He touches my hand. Within the scope of a moment I recall every dream I ever had, tens of thousands. Including all the dreams I had that I previously was never conscious of. We discussed the significance and meaning of them. Afterwords he asks me about funny things like how to use a fork (I demonstrate). What is toilet paper (I dont demonstrate), and other similar questions. I guess he hasn't incarnated in a long long time, if ever.

I think he still helps me interpret dreams.

Hi mystyx,
when I read this I started to cry and the feeling did come to me that this summoning of your experiences was to give you the feeling of or to start to feel "what is important" and see the difference between "real Life" and Dream. sorry that I can not say more precise but this did it open in me...if I feel I get more to say, I try again . Thank you for sharing this.

Love
ia

mystyx
8th March 2015, 12:20 AM
Gee IA..

I dont value my experiences as much as I should so I sometimes miss gems hidden in them. Nothing is just an oddity.
I will think hard and feel gently on it until I understand.

mystyx
8th March 2015, 01:04 AM
I am thinking to myself, it helps to write..
I have long believed that dreams are important, because to be honest I dont have good enough intuition, dreams are the only place I can find guidance. I am never magical enough in waking life, dreams are often overflowing with magic.. and I need magic in my life.
I also have seen that waking life is no different from a dream. If your reality is open to signs and omens then for me they are written in dream symbology (Such as the time I hit and killed an owl with my car, then almost hit another a few days after. I never saw an owl, and never hit an animal before. When I interpreted the event as a dream it explained the present and predicted the future).

But, why do I seek magic in dreams? Am I too afraid to fully realize it in 'real life'? Am I lazy?
And how far can someone go simply amassing hundreds of pages of dreams and visions? Is it wise to spend all of your time recording dreams and neglecting to dig for the gleaming gem seeds within the dreams. Those seeds are hidden to make them precious. They are precious so the gardener will cherish and love them as he plants them in 'real life'. His love continues as he protects and nurtures them as they grow and branch into things magnificent.

I finally understand what those reoccurring precious stone dreams are about. Are they gems hidden in dreams, or are they gems hidden in 'real life'? Does it matter? If dreams and 'reality' are one then there are gem seeds in both. Find them grow them into the real treasure.

mystyx
8th March 2015, 04:11 AM
I came back to get the exact quote..
"YOU choose when, where, and how you live."

I read it when scrolling through these dreams. Im having big thoughts, it made me think. It is why I am given just about anything I wish for, its why I have so many talents that I dont know what I am 'suppose' to do in life. Its why I am presented with so many lifelines that I freeze because theres so many choices. It is all because I HAVE NO FATE. I am meant to choose from infinite possibility.

This is one precious gem.

CFTraveler
8th March 2015, 09:02 PM
Yep.

mystyx
22nd March 2015, 09:59 AM
Maybe wont like this..
(older to newer)
3-16-15
I was on a big galleon, no crew, it was being pulled through tropical waters by a smaller but much faster ship. The captain of the small ship ordered over 1000 knots (ridiculous, 8 knots is good). It was fairly pleasant, cuz water is nice.

The next one some might call it a nightmare. Normally I dont have them without good reason. I didnt watch any horror movies or anything. So very odd.
On the streets people were blowing up from the inside. One corpse I looked at was laying in a fountain, its guts exploded out the back end, leaving a husk. Two people came out of a door leading underground. One was in a wheel chair. The other.. had a jar for a head with brain, eyes etc in it, and normalish body. Jarhead dragged the corpse underground. The underground there was corridors full of what seemed to be surgical monstrosities. They were bad enough that my vision switched to infra-vision or something similar. But even their outline was too horrible to me and i kept looking away. (I should be better about that, I used to imagine having a terribly mutated friend so if I ever saw someone who looked like that I wouldn't freak out.) Jarhead or the one in the chair says "Oh look its Rumbleface". Who is named such because her head is in her chest and stomach in her mouth.. when hungry stomachs rumble, also no arms. Visually everything was horrible, but I thought everyone was not bad, though I felt bad for them for being addicted to mutilating each-other or whatever was going on. I woke up feeling very sick (the feeling didnt really go away) but I decided change is not comfortable.
3-18-15
Im driving along Lynn canal (local fjord). Ultra high tide (high tide means life, energy, and emotion to me). Theres people swimming in the canal. There is a scuba diver pulling a snorkeler. I am amazed by how fast the scuba diver is swimming. (I am a free-diver IRL- I may be the snorkeler).

A cab driver gives me a ride. I dont tell him where to go. He drives me to a mall (im disinterested). He impatiently demands payment. He wants me to give me $20 for a $10 fare. I give 18 "This is more than you deserve" (im a bit annoyed at his attitude). I tell him he would get payed more from people if he was nicer. He comes in close to whisper "You arent going to vote for the president again are you?" (I metaphysically voted for him) I say "Hell no." then I think about how hes not completely evil like some earlier presidents.. "or...I mean... maybe..yes". He goes on to tell me about Obamas wrong doings. How a woman died in his office and everyone in his administration pretends her rotting corpse was not there in the room (not that evil for a US president). His workers are worked beyond all health consideration. I see them sitting at phones, their feet swollen 6x normal size from sitting so long. Some had what looked like skin infections or fungus. Some looked like they had very bad staph infections.
The next scene we were rising up against president Obamas administration. The presidents monsters charged out of a dark subway tunnel.
One was a snake made of skulls. It moved unnaturally fast. The skulls were connected by intertwining their flat tentacle dreadlocks. The skulls screamed at eachother as they traveled down the tunnel creating a deadly amplified sonar that echoed down their center. The sound was so terrible that it was muted for me. (Just like how the dream before that was too horrible for me to see)
771I thought it was a terrible creature but also somehow really cool. My friend had a dream about ringworms. I said "oh! I had a dream about worms too!" but when I told her she had a panic attack...

I dont have reoccurring dreams because I am pretty good at giving dreams attention. So I was surprised at these two. I expected the next to do with speaking.. "See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil". However, I instead had a dream about being torn apart and eaten, but the pain I felt was muted (3-20). - Hmmmm... 'feel no evil'?

3-21-14
Dreamed about wanting to create a stained glass mosaic about giving up self for God unity during life. The other side of the church was a mosaic done by my dads GF/wife about being human then unifying with God only at death. I wanted to give up my self for the comfort of being with God.

The next part was kinda bad, like the rest, but I think I understand it.

I think the towing thing may have been a reference to a friend.
I normally only have these dreams from there being a particularly nasty creature nearby.
I am at a bit of a loss to any other meanings except I have lately been grateful for my horrible experiences because of the priceless insights I gained (horrible twisted hell denizens are people too). Could be these dreams tell me I am at my pain and horror limit? I've certainly had worse imo.

The dreams somehow made me feel pretty gross. But not unbearably gross.

If you have insight, im interested.

IA56
23rd March 2015, 11:00 AM
Hi mystyx,
When I read your Dreams, I get the feeling of illusions and fantasies mixed out of fear. You seam to "battle" what is real and what is not, but are not yet there to feel comfortable in your own beliefs.
When you are ready or done or what ever you want to use, when you have gained such a "feeling" of your own what to Believe and how to live, when you are there you really will know. To give up something for someone is not real....there is not such a thing...when you have lived multiple lives you start to know how and who you are....and that sertainty will help you to walk that path what is more right for you, what leads to happiness or what ever you feel you want to have in your Life....sertainty of what you do not what in your Life will help trememdously to know what you want , and to come to this conclusion is to dare to live and try with try and error for knowledge....and the rest is evolution.

Love
ia

mystyx
27th March 2015, 07:47 AM
When you are ready or done or what ever you want to use, when you have gained such a "feeling" of your own what to Believe and how to live, when you are there you really will know. To give up something for someone is not real....there is not such a thing...when you have lived multiple lives you start to know how and who you are....and that sertainty will help you to walk that path what is more right for you, what leads to happiness or what ever you feel you want to have in your Life....sertainty of what you do not what in your Life will help trememdously to know what you want , and to come to this conclusion is to dare to live and try with try and error for knowledge....and the rest is evolution.

Love
ia

I feel like gagging at the thought of living more lives. I barely survived feeling the fatigue and anger of living this many. It is only through deliberate self delusion that I have become "interested" in life so I can continue till I die. Selena, God, and the Crystal Children all are willing to take in my worn out soul. And it sound really really good.
I am pretty sure that soul fatigue like mine can only come from having lived for too long. Those lives havent shown me that I am this or that, It has shown me that there is no 'me'.

Hi mystyx,
When I read your Dreams, I get the feeling of illusions and fantasies mixed out of fear. You seam to "battle" what is real and what is not, but are not yet there to feel comfortable in your own beliefs.

I dont have any beliefs anymore. I dont have the mental capacity for them.

IA56
27th March 2015, 08:46 AM
I feel like gagging at the thought of living more lives. I barely survived feeling the fatigue and anger of living this many. It is only through deliberate self delusion that I have become "interested" in life so I can continue till I die. Selena, God, and the Crystal Children all are willing to take in my worn out soul. And it sound really really good.
I am pretty sure that soul fatigue like mine can only come from having lived for too long. Those lives havent shown me that I am this or that, It has shown me that there is no 'me'.

I dont have any beliefs anymore. I dont have the mental capacity for them.

I Think you do Believe and have illusions it is why you feel soul fattigue. I have body fattigue, and that is normal. If you understand it in right way, as I have tried to tell about the Life above the divider-line...it is all there but in a loving, kindness, calm, happy way....all the negative feelings what are draining is overcome and you can not enter to the real Life Before you have totally understood about LOVE. And to want to become ONE. It is not draining at all, it is the opposite totally. I lack Words to tell, but as long as you feel soul fattigue you have much to understand still.

Love
ia

mystyx
29th March 2015, 10:06 AM
Theres nothing wrong with being tired, everyone needs to rest some time.

You need to tell me what the illusions I believe are.
But-
If you perceive them from the last dream entries, you should know, my brother and I realized today they started the same time our friend stopped taking his meds which caused a bad schizophrenic episode. We were letting him come over out of sympathy but we should not have. He touched my head. His energy was physically painful to me. It is very likely he was the cause of the dreams, and they might have had nothing to do with me. It is very common for that kind of cross-over to happen. The only way I can know this or that thoughts or problem is not mine but someone elses is if it is very out of character for me and/or has no other identifiable cause. I knew from the start it was external. Once the source is identified it is no problem. Many people have problems with cross-over, especially healers.

IA56
29th March 2015, 10:14 AM
Theres nothing wrong with being tired, everyone needs to rest some time.

You need to tell me what the illusions I believe are.
But-
If you perceive them from the last dream entries, you should know, my brother and I realized today they started the same time our friend stopped taking his meds which caused a bad schizophrenic episode. We were letting him come over out of sympathy but we should not have. He touched my head. His energy was physically painful to me. It is very likely he was the cause of the dreams, and they might have had nothing to do with me. It is very common for that kind of cross-over to happen. The only way I can know this or that thoughts or problem is not mine but someone elses is if it is very out of character for me and/or has no other identifiable cause. I knew from the start it was external. Once the source is identified it is no problem. Many people have problems with cross-over, especially healers.

Thank you for telling me this, it is crusial and yes, you did take over his feelings, and you felt your own chortcommings and you doubted your abillity, it is very common to healers, of course.
Well, there is nothing more to say. Keep up the good work.

Love
ia

mystyx
27th April 2015, 08:31 AM
4/21/15
I've had a lot of problems with implants and cords and such I wanted to know why: In a dream I was told who and how. They spy on me constantly and attack the things I love. So that they would not know I wrote the dream in code:

Scriptures all masculine now. Have to be during war.
Sees through eyes, hears through ears. Attacking all. Phone lines connected through bore holes.
The customers blind and gag themselves and so, the same to their phones. Laughter and joy is beyond the reach of the devil. Satan is above the air.

Dream: I was speaking to two pastors. One is the pastor of the Protestant church (I know & I like him, hes an ex lawyer and highly intelligent so I can have real conversations/debates with him). The other pastor runs the Baptist church. I never met him and never went into his church in the 30 years I lived here because I sensed it was not for me (im 34). I told the Baptist pastor my problem. Both pastors and their friends all laughed amusingly about my miserable story. (Its a tactic high energy people use to diffuse negative energy). "You want to be free from them?" (oh great, incoming religious dogma' I thought) "They are called *******. They hear with your ears and see with your eyes. Go to my church to be free from them."
The two pastors were very close, not gay lovers in a sexual sense, but in love.

When I woke I was perfectly clairvoyant, like I have often fantasized and wished for. I could feel the enemies looking through my eyes. They attacked and nearly killed my primordial soul. But just before they did I hid it in pure darkness. I dont have any idea where it is. It is still hard to believe any being could attempt such evil act.

I went to the baptist church today (sunday) I hoped that it would be psychically enlightening, but the thought that the pastor's HS could be drastically different from his earth self did cross my mind. Despite being on main street the church only had 9 or so people there. The energy was pretty suffocating yet the group was extremely close and informal, talking during church. In fact it felt like I was walking uninvited into a family dinner. They were obviously surprised to see someone new but tried their best to make me feel welcome. The pastor was bald and older than his dream double, but otherwise looked the same, he has the same eyeglasses.

We started with some songs. They were pretty bad, choppy songs. But the pastor let us choose songs.

I did not know any of them but immediately knew I loved 'It came upon the midnight clear.' The song would be beautiful sung by anyone and helped me connect to my real self. It took me 1/3 of the sermon to realize his horrible singing, annoying speaking voice, and apparently low intelligence was not a ruse. At one point his aura beamed gold, during the song I chose. I understood it as his HS trying to come through. It seemed he was more under the foot of the same enemy than me.

There was little point listening so I shielded the church and placed guardians at each corner and flushed the place with water. After church we had a 3 hour conversation. I was concerned he would flip out about the fact he invited me in a dream but he was open to the idea (of course I didnt mention his true self is gay).

While not looking I wrote the things I kept secret from my own eyes and gave him the note. I do not see the point of keeping it all secret as they surely already know, but I thought I would leave it up to him to decide what to do.

I could see glints of his HS, like in his attempt to break away from religion and try to embrace a personal relationship with Christ. And his effort to be humorous (his HS is big into it). He said all the other pastors and priests dont like him. When I mentioned the pastor of the Presbyterian he said he didnt know him (odd?). I think im suppose to help him and therefore me as well. I know people can sometimes end up suppressing their HS when they suppress their homo sexuality. It seems like an impossible task for ME to change a baptist minister. But I feel really bad his HS is so separated.

mystyx
18th May 2015, 10:16 AM
Im gonna be real for a paragraph. I realize most of you dont care, and that is great! Perfect. Youve probably noticed I mainly just post the either really good or really bad dreams. My apologies for that folks. I suppose the reasoning is because I want to post good dreams b/c I want to share the experience and give something fun to read about. I post the very worse ones because I want them interpreted to fix problems. But the main reason the gnarly dreams are posted is it is an old habit of 'humbling myself before others'- I see is not helpful; being humble is the same as being boastful.

This is called dreams etc journal because dreams, visions, even waking life is all part of the same picture for me.
I just simply didnt put any of the other things included in "etc". The following little meditation thing. It is nothing big but im putting it because theres all these astrally knowledgeable peeps so if you can explain I'd like to hear.

5/18/15

Previously I had investigated Quareia. The moment I connected I saw/heard the word Artemis. That led to some interesting things. Apon research Artemis is the original and very ancient Greek version of the Roman goddess Diana. I have a lot of similarities with Artemis, probably the most striking is that she had Zues keep her a virgin forever. I have been looking for a new name for years. Today I calculated my numerology using the first name Artemis. The numerology was of course magically flawlessly perfect for what I want. I like to investigate so dedicated my meditation time.

Meditation inquiry
I went to investigate the name. I was in a place that must have been Olympus, the place had a lot of agreeable heavenly colors, and white stone work. I was standing before a brazier of golden fire. The name was connected to it. For quite some time I called out for the owner of the name, while blocking fakes who wished to come instead. There was no reply and I had a persistent feeling of vacancy. I felt tempted to drink the brazier of golden fire, but I wasnt certain what that would mean so I wanted to investigate further. The rest of the meditation was all info about the presumed Olympus. It was an isolated module floating somewhere 3/4 of the way up the astral.

That make sense?

CFTraveler
18th May 2015, 01:42 PM
Yes.
This past week I went to an observatory show in which they talked about some of the myths in relation to the constellations. It was fun and educational, and for some reason your dream reminded me of it.

mystyx
23rd August 2015, 07:40 PM
8/23/15
I havent been giving dreams much attention (very unlike me historically). I spent much of last night thinking about breaking the Kooshtaakaa curse. Not something someone should normally think about when falling asleep. My guess is this dream has some guidance in regards to it. The dream I remember took place in an ancient Egyptian cliff city, similar to Petra. I was "excavating" it. I think I was 90% after exploration and 10% looting. There was open hallways, but every room was a hidden room. They all had secret door entrances. I had already opened a few doors previous to the dream, these ones the many artifacts inside were intact. But now I was just guessing where there might be a room and breaking through the walls. However, when I would break into a room it was near impossible to keep from destroying everything within because the entire room was unstable when opened this way. I would get to see the artifacts within for a second, then they would all shatter and be scattered in pieces across the room. The only thing I collected was quartz crystal knives and arrow heads. I had armloads of them.

Upon waking I realized that, in the simplest possible way, torment can trap souls. It is like someone holding your hand over a flame. It would take a zen master to not focus on the flame and the pain. If the pain is interrupted for even a moment then the soul can escape.

mystyx
9th September 2015, 01:36 AM
(not dream:) Last weekend I was doing fish camp for 3 days. The same camp where me and my brother met the hellish black snake kushtika.
The first night I had my brother and our dog "Bucket" with us. There was big time bear action all night, it sounded like a violent bear orgy near us on the river. Bucket didnt make a peep the whole time.
The second night my brother could not camp with me, and I did not trust Bucket to protect me from bears and other scarier things. So I asked to borrow my sisters dog, "Sira" who, from previous experience I knew would give her life to protect me from bears and kushtikas, because she loves me so much. The bears were silent. The night was unusually quiet and had that high empty stillness to it that seems to push out the normal atmosphere. Something that seems to happen when half-otters are around. The only sound was that from some slow moving creature going up and down the river flats making an unfamiliar call most of the night. I wasn't very scared because I had the ultimate protection and thought it was some bird that only came out at night. But I had to return Sira the next morning.
The third night I had no dog, I was worried. I would be doing fish camp over night all alone, without protection. My brother gave me his sword- the official bear and supernatural monster slaying weapon.

A few minutes before my brother and his fiance left some dog I never saw before just showed up- Obviously someone still loves me and looks out for me.

I was creeped out since I started camping at the spot. This night was no exception. I was after-all sleeping right next to the willow my brother said he saw the creature staring at us from.- He never told me that, only that he felt something staring and he heard high pitch laughing for about an hour. According to legend it dislikes metal, so I stabbed knives and swords into the trees and ground around camp. I imagined they were at the corners of an iron wall that went around the camp. The corner of my tent was slightly outside this imaginary boundary but I didnt think it was a problem.
I couldn't sleep. The night was silent other than some constant nearby chirping at ground level. I was sleeping with my head near the corner of the tent. The chirping got closer, the animal jumped and scratched against the tent right where my head was. I thought it was a bird trapped against the tent but realized it was a mouse. I dont know what it was thinking or how it knew my position in the tent. Whenever I was about to fall asleep it felt like I was getting pulled out of my body, like I was going to have an OBE. I dont remember the last time I went out of body, so normally I would be for it, but not at this spot, where I met a creature known to be a soul stealer. So I tried to stay awake, however, I eventually fell asleep.

(DREAM)
I was in some kind of fantastical watery heaven. I went there with 4 others. It is hard to describe the place because nothing was solid. Everything flowed. There was a lot of pastel colors that blended and flowed in this beautiful moving mosaic. There was about 5 feet of water covering the landscape. I swam and played as gracefully as a seal. My feet didn't seem to be able to keep up with my hands, like I needed fins for them so I could reach my full gracefulness. There was a feeling of freedom, flow, and joy. My companions tried to keep up with me but they were far less adept and graceful. The water seemed much too shallow for me, but it seemed to be just right for them. I appreciated our differing skill level, not in a competitive or egotistical way, but because they validated the grace of my motions. Streams of colorful light glinted and danced off us as though we were made of streams of light and our movements caused them to unwrap from us and dance in the air. The sky seemed to be full of multi-colred dancing streams of light, they also flowed and skipped across the waters surface.
It is unusual that in the 'dream' I knew I was somewhere special and I looked and explored all of it with the enthusiasm of a child. Even more highly unusual is that I could see everything clearly and in great detail. Anything I focused on I could experience the full beauty of and know it deeply, without blurring out everything else. I have been to heavens before but it was always like I was looking through a tube with bug screen taped over one end. And I've never had total freedom in experiencing heaven either.
I felt that the water heaven was an illusion, like playing a game or reading a book, but also that everything is an illusion.

(Not Dream)
The afternoon of the dream 4 canadians showed up at the river. They acted like they knew me. Especially the charming blonde who seemed very familiar, and who I got along with as if I knew her my whole life. It seemed like she kept studying my face. They were a whole lot of fun, and funny. I told them that I didnt have anyone to protect me from bears, and the dog just showed up, that I'm lucky like that. "So they sent you a dog" she said - I wonder why she said "they" (I have always wanted to thank whoever is responsible for looking out for me) but I didnt think to ask until they left. "I thought you were coming with us" she said. It wasnt until later I realized that they were all in the dream. I didnt want to look for them because in the off chance none of them remember being in the water heaven. And then I would just be a crazy person following them.

mystyx
23rd September 2015, 09:29 PM
9/23/15
I had a dream about the life of a woman. It doesn't seem like it was an earth life. More like her life as a spirit.
She was a wonderful person. I admired her goodness and love.
However, she was accused of a crime and banished forever to something like a maximum security solitary confinement for spirits.
It was a small rectangular floating platform about 5 by 4 meters made of weathered stone bocks. There was a dead tree on one end, and a decayed stone throne on the other. There was a land mass far below of unknown size that she could see but not reach. She was dressed dramatically in a heavy ragged hooded cloak. The thought of her being trapped on a small island like that sent me into a panic. I felt that it would somehow destroy her. The intense divine energy she possessed could only go two ways, to something intensely benevolent pure and ecstatic, or be twisted and beaten into a dark and desolate form.
She began lamenting a haunting song. She sang about her life, the downfall, the tormented imprisonment. Within was the hopeless sound of a dying star, but also a hidden flame of burning vengeance. Her voice vibrated and echoed through the air in an ethereal way that I cannot describe. It was the final song of a light about to go out, and she etched it throughout the universe so that it would not be forgotten.

I was unbearably distraught by her story.

I woke in a panic suddenly at 3:30am to the feeling of something watching me. I did not see anything, but there was something there, all around me.
I immediately thought it was the white skinned vampire woman. A year ago she woke me in sleep paralysis every night for 5 days in a row to suck my blood, each time was less terrifying. The fear got into my subconscious and resulted with insomnia. My brother told me him and his GF were having problems with a creepy ghost staring at them from the closet, when I asked for a description it exactly matched the vampire woman.

IA56
24th September 2015, 07:15 AM
9/23/15
I had a dream about the life of a woman. It doesn't seem like it was an earth life. More like her life as a spirit.
She was a wonderful person. I admired her goodness and love.
However, she was accused of a crime and banished forever to something like a maximum security solitary confinement for spirits.
It was a small rectangular floating platform about 5 by 4 meters made of weathered stone bocks. There was a dead tree on one end, and a decayed stone throne on the other. There was a land mass far below of unknown size that she could see but not reach. She was dressed dramatically in a heavy ragged hooded cloak. The thought of her being trapped on a small island like that sent me into a panic. I felt that it would somehow destroy her. The intense divine energy she possessed could only go two ways, to something intensely benevolent pure and ecstatic, or be twisted and beaten into a dark and desolate form.
She began lamenting a haunting song. She sang about her life, the downfall, the tormented imprisonment. Within was the hopeless sound of a dying star, but also a hidden flame of burning vengeance. Her voice vibrated and echoed through the air in an ethereal way that I cannot describe. It was the final song of a light about to go out, and she etched it throughout the universe so that it would not be forgotten.

I was unbearably distraught by her story.

I woke in a panic suddenly at 3:30am to the feeling of something watching me. I did not see anything, but there was something there, all around me.
I immediately thought it was the white skinned vampire woman. A year ago she woke me in sleep paralysis every night for 5 days in a row to suck my blood, each time was less terrifying. The fear got into my subconscious and resulted with insomnia. My brother told me him and his GF were having problems with a creepy ghost staring at them from the closet, when I asked for a description it exactly matched the vampire woman.

Hi mystyx,

I get 2 strong feelings from your post....

The first....cultural inprintment....and the second.....souls are not more developed then we see people around us....nothing is for ever...than eternity...Before we have reached the eternity...we will learn....and be inprisoned as we be here on Earth when we comit crimes...and even we have not comitted any crime sometimes be accused wrongly....the only dimension what is different is the eternity...what is the real World...there is no evil what so ever...unti we have become pure LOVE..we struggle and suffer so to speak....all growth is pain.

Love
ia

mystyx
5th October 2015, 02:45 AM
One of those dreams that are theatrical, like a good movie, and fun to read later. But I didnt write it down this morning due to being jaded from cool dreams, I pretty much forgot it, but I'll write what I can remember, because I should be writing them down for writing books later.
I was in a machine, like a subterranean ship boring through the crust of the earth. We passed through some caverns along the way, some of them had big crystals in them. We came to a large cave system deep down. There was a whole race of bipeds living in that set of caverns. My perspective switched to them. They didnt have eyes (far as I remember). They had large heads with a large flat slope from snout to top of head and slumped over posture. Their skin leathery and brownish grey. They were tribal, they had primitive tools. They considered us a threat and gathered on the far side of a deep gorge. There was a hierarchical split in thier society I think it had to do with age, or race. I say that because some of them were large and equiped with metal weapons and bling, but then I saw one such person/creature pull up a small one, and hand him a club with the intent of sending the small, ill equipped ones at us first. Anyway, I dont remember it very well

mystyx
28th October 2015, 08:08 PM
27/10/15
I had a 'dream' wherein I was being taught about crystal skulls. There was a few people there they all seemed to be masters. When I woke I still had a psychic link with them and they were still talking (it happens). They said the skulls are for ancient souls. I don't remember much of what they said so I'm not going to speculate (better to just investigate).

23/10/15
Not a dream per se. It was a healing that took all night, but there were many visions (and this is a dream vision etc journal because I notice little difference between it all);
It started with a desire to heal a friend (I worked secretly one night while she was asleep). The next night she said she was having terrible burning pain running down her arm. "Like claws." She said it was never so bad. Sensing the pain, her dog came up to her, licking her arm all over. "Help me please" she told me- my intense nurturing side immediately took the drivers seat. I began with a simple massage. It didn't work so I went into more energy work. The energy in her arm was bizarre. Like a mad 3d mosaic of quickly shifting metal plates and pieces. Her pain is so intense I feel it in my hands. I managed to straighten the channels in her arm out. I followed intuition and hugged it, filling it with clear blue water. I didnt sense anything wrong with her arm anymore, but she still had symptoms. I followed them to her brain, it was full of the metal. I felt uncomfortable using water in someones head. So I used an alternate. As soon as I touched her head the pain subsided. But I was not comfortable tinkering around in her brains. So the energy was still there but subdued. She took a long bath. I kept checking on her between short naps.

I woke to a group of spirits attacking me. They were ravaging the right side of my neck badly. Suddenly, like a trapped wolf my energy went into full offensive mode. My aura exploded, literally, into a fiery vortex pealing off me, spiraling and burning all the creatures in the room. I look at my neck and do some quick repairs, pulling out what seems to be an embedded claw.
After the explosion an angel come down through the ceiling into the center of the room. I immediately think it is Yahoel. He bends over to hold my friends feet. She had lost consciousness on the way back to bed and was laying on the floor. I wonder if he is going to take care of it by himself. Yahoel looks at me and says "Help me."
I get out of bed and hold her feet like he is. I unfurl my wings (ahhhh feels great). We send white light throughout her body. She comes to. From what she said it sounded like she got out of the tub, then fell to the floor from the pain in a blackout on the way to bed. She was very grateful for me saving her from the pain. I told her about the angel.

By now I realized it was no ordinary illness, but some kind of entity(s) was the root cause. At this I felt my energy and connections suddenly shut off. I investigated. Shortly above my head was a mass of that vicious energy. I enter it. It takes me through a portal. As I travel through everything becomes very dark. On the other side is nothing but slashing, cutting, pointy, metallic, viscous energy. I sense the world. There is no similarity to any I have been in. There is no graceful or curving energy. It feels mechanical too. I am told that it is an ancient failed universe. The inhabitants and everything in it were suppose to decay into nothingness, but they manage to prolong their life by feeding on people from other universes. They use portals to accomplish it.

I leave their f'ed up world and focus on the room. "Leave this universe and return to your own! You are not allowed here! You do not belong here!" (I dont shout it physically) I tag references to my words, such as powerful beings in this universe.
I get to the business of pushing them back through their portals, and collapsing the length of the gateway behind them them.

My friend's symptoms finally disappear.

I decide to spend the remainder of the night meditating. As I do her dog (rottweiler) comes up to me, he is moving oddly and seems to be having some kind of seizure. He begins licking me all over. Every time he licks me I convulse. The dog was transferring energy from him to me. The energy is from the healings he had done on his master, but was unable to process fully. The energy he transferred caused me to shake and twitch uncontrollably. I offered an alternate way, I gathered it all in a ball in front of me. He stopped licking and sat there as I gathered it. The energy I gathered from the dog was very different from what I was dealing with before. It was icy cold. I held the ball for some time trying to decide what it was and what to do with it. "What am I suppose to do with this?" I say out loud. "Throw it away" -the answer. So I go to the parking lot and channel it plus any other unwanted residual energy into a patch of dirt to be dispersed and metabolized by the planet.

In the morning we notice some battle 'scars'. She has some bite marks on her arm. I have a bruise on my leg that appeared sometime during the healing (It takes a lot to bruise me). The right side of my neck was quite painful and sensitive to touch, but it got better over time (for the most part).

EDIT: I forgot to mention. The top of my head hurt too, very sensitive to touch. I noticed an open crack in my skull that wasn't there before. It is about 2cm by 13mm. I don't know how it got there or why. I would like to think it is for better communication.

mystyx
3rd November 2015, 10:07 PM
11/3/15
I decided I want to know all about my past lives so that I can resolve the things that need resolving, and so that I have a better idea of who I am, and therefore what I want to do. I wanted to for awhile, and I became inspired by "The Haunting Of.."
I requested "the most recent traumatic event before my daughter was killed in the 50s". I was in a classroom. It was some time pre-industrial revolution. I am a girl in her teens. I am carrying heavy books. The other children picked on me, even hit me. They called me a witch. But she wasn't a witch, I deeply felt her energy, she had the white light I sometimes feel now, she was a kind and innocent girl. I saw someone tied to a pole being burned. (Hold on, you are getting ahead of yourself, I say, what about the rest?) As the girl I go into the woods to visit an old woman. I am not sure of the relation with her. She is teaching me about herbs and telling me stories. She looked like someone people would call a witch, in the vision there was a darkness connected with her. The villagers believed the old woman was a witch, and I was her apprentice.
I realize this is the reason I cry so hard whenever innocent magical people are persecuted or harmed because they are misunderstood.

Outside meditation I noticed an uneasy presence standing on my left. I decide to not be afraid. It is the old lady. I have a talk with her about letting go and forgiving, how I have had to do it so often. I tell her about all the wonderful destinations, and I escort her away.
I notice something else behind me, also dark and uncomfortable. It is a tiny person about 15 inches tall. I talk to him also, It seems to be an earth being, I help him to reconnect with the roots of the earth.
I realize that the ghost who had been haunting me and my brothers family had just such a tiny person with her. Hopefully there wont be any more haunting. If there is, I now know how to approach it.

mystyx
2nd December 2015, 01:40 PM
November 30 dream
I should have wrote this down 😁
umm. My friend visited me. He's my peer. We just kinda hung out and conversed like we do physically once every 4 months or so. I'm such a fail at friends. After Zak there was another friend, forgot who. He walked me through the house we are renting in waking life. He was looking for ghosts. He dropped a ribbon of paper revealing a spirit. Writing appeared on it. I don't remember what it said. Then a few words appeared on the other side. There was something so terribly disturbing about those words I could not even look at them.
It woke me up. There floating in the corner of my room near the ceiling was something that looked like a cluster of different size black spots. It wasn't a trick of the eye, some kinda energy thing I've never seen anything like it.
"I am in no shape to fight" I thought. As soon as I remember my sage jumped out of bed and ripped open the bag it was shipped in. I had the icy spirit creeps and couldn't find the lighter fast enough. As soon as I encircled myself in the smoke the icy sensation went away and I felt really good. I blew smoke after the being yelling silently "I WILL NOT BE BULLIED!" I don't know why I said that but I'm sure it is a clue as to what that thing was.
Strangely, two days later I was looking for advice that would strengthen my overcoming fear (a theme of mine since 2011) when I happened on something strange called typophobia. Apon looking the word up I was revolted and traumatized by the images used to illustrate what typophobics are scared of. So not only did I discover a phobia I didn't know I had, but two days earlier I saw an energy that could have been one of those typophobia illustrations.

Perhaps what I saw was the energy of typophobia. It would make sense that a hidden fear of mine would be presented from my subconscious now. That my friend made it visible seems to reinforce that it was my unrecognized phobia. I feel much more understanding of people with phobias now.