PDA

View Full Version : SoulSail does love to sail

SoulSail
29th January 2014, 11:52 PM
It's been almost a year since I posted any of my explorations, so I thought I'd catch up with a few here.

1. Flying with Mom

About a month back I projected around 3 a.m. and went to visit my mother. I'm still not sure why, and I wasn't yet entirely lucid in the projection, but I think I wound up in her dream space. We were in some apartment kitchen and she was sort of sleep talking and trying to cook. When I became fully lucid I encouraged her to come out and learn to fly. She didn't believe I could, so I guided her to the balcony and had her watch.

There were these beautiful Evergreen trees all covered with snow, so I picked an opening in the branches of one as a target and sailed up and sat in the tree. Poor mom was still asleep so I think I'd lost what little audience I had. I flew around more and remember wanting to get back to the tree, so I said "To the clearing!" And I suddenly shot straight up into the bluest sky. It's always good to be specific, so I corrected and said "To the clearing in the branches!" and sort of willed my way back down into the tree.

What I still can't figure out--my mom had this blue sort of mask on, almost like Noxema night cream or something. Not sure if it symbolized her non-lucid state. Thoughts?

2. Flying with Dad?

This one is even more interesting because I barely knew my father. He was profoundly mentally ill and died at 68 alone. I've had one conversation with him through a channeler that was intense, but I've always longed for more contact.

So a week ago I wake to exit symptoms and slowly guide my way up and out of my body. Next thing I know I'm flying over this terrain that has a pattern, much like a patchwork quilt. Suddenly this man I don't know or recognize comes up next to me (flying as well) and says "Let's go." I knew he wanted to fly with me and so I said "Let's do it." and we shot off together side by side. Now, I lost lucidity and wound up dreaming, but looking back over this projection and giving my flying friend more thought, he looked much like my father would've as a young man. I don't know, but I'd like to think it was him.

I had two more projections that night. The third I only came out a bit and then it felt like someone threw an snowball of energy right into my crown chakra, giving me some odd and uncomfortable energy sensations, so I abandoned the whole thing.

That's it folks,

Soul

Sinera
30th January 2014, 10:51 AM
I think I wound up in her dream space.
Happened to me quite a few times a few years ago. (see for example 15 & 30/Mar/2011 entries in my journal here). I then did some shielding because I did not want to 'end up' in my mothers dream space any longer because I thought it would prevent me from doing other things, as if I was forcefully diverted by her emotional force dragging me in at night. This blocking seemed to have worked as I did not see my mother in projections a lot then anymore.

greytraveller
3rd February 2014, 08:41 PM
Hello SoulSail
Flying IS great fun. An activity that nearly everyone can enjoy. And also a very good way to test your lucid consciousness in both an OBE and a LD.
Thanx for sharing

Regards
Grey