PDA

View Full Version : OBE and the visitors

surreal_fakir
6th February 2014, 07:16 PM
Over my life I've had a few experiences with "visitors" (since I am unsure about the term ET), and I wanted to see what others take on these experience is. Also, I wonder if others have had similar things happen.

Firstly, when I was very young I saw countless possible UFOs in the sky at my parent's house outside Chicago. It was a scary experience and led me to get interested in this phenomenon as a young man.

When I started having OBE experiences consciously in high school and college, one day when I laid down to attempt projection, I fell asleep and projected out of a lucid dream. I felt the vibrations and pulled myself out using a technique I had learned.

When I was out I was startled to see the head of what looked like a "grey" in front of me as I exited. It didn't appear menacing, but I was startled and jumped right back into my body and woke up.

Another time shortly after this happened, I was meditating in my bed before sleep, in that liminal "mind awake/body asleep" state, when I was surrounded by stars. In the midst of that vast field of stars I heard a voice asking if I would "help" the beings that I had seen before. I sort of said why not to myself as a response, but was a little unsure what that question even meant.

Since then I haven't had anything similar happen. I've wondered about this a lot since then though and was curious if anyone else had an experience like this.

Sinera
6th February 2014, 08:07 PM
I've wondered about this a lot since then though and was curious if anyone else had an experience like this.
Yes.

Regarding Greys:

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?11852-Sinera-s-Lucidiary&p=113486#post113486

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?11852-Sinera-s-Lucidiary&p=114439#post114439

Regarding Outer Space:

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?11852-Sinera-s-Lucidiary&p=125123#post125123

And welcome to the forum. :-)

CFTraveler
6th February 2014, 09:42 PM
I don't know if I have any links (if they are, they're old, or in spanish in my blog) but yes, I've had some experience with visitors. My husband and I once saw an UFO, and from 1997 to around 2003 I had recurrent 'astral abduction' experiences. They were scary at first and caused me to look into astral and energy realities (for want of a better term), and ended then. I have never been able to decide 100% on what was happening 'really', but now I tend to look at it in a mystical way or something in-between. Are you familiar with Dolores Cannon's work?

surreal_fakir
7th February 2014, 04:16 AM
Sinera- Thanks so much for those links! Will read into them now...
CFTraveler- I do not know Dolores Cannon's work. Where should I start? I'll google the name and see what I can see. :)

CFTraveler
7th February 2014, 01:32 PM
She's written several books & has many video lectures on youtube. I watched some videos, was intrigued and bought one of her books-The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth. I haven't read them all, but liked the one I read.

ps. I like calling them 'the visitors' because it tries to not jump to conclusions (as Whitley Strieber explained when he referred to them in this way) as to what the experiences are, and I like that.