PDA

View Full Version : Ellen Page Passes Thru Matter (Celeb mutant superpowers)

eyeoneblack
19th February 2014, 12:41 PM
That some celebrities may make outrageous claims is nothing new but I find something poignant about this phenomenon. Seems to me that Ms. Page's meteoric rise to A-list actor has something to do with her self-concept. She is so confident and brave for a young girl. Whether she can pass through matter or not, I think she knows she is an old soul and the equal of anybody young or old - whether in power or not.

This inner knowledge is perhaps derived from a recognition of her depth as a human being, material and spiritual. I think many talented people feel this way.

So Ok. I'm a fan. This a pretty interesting article anyway.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/brain-flapping/2014/feb/18/ellen-page-has-super-powers-but-why-is-this-newsworthy

CFTraveler
19th February 2014, 03:01 PM
That was cute.

DarkChylde
20th February 2014, 07:27 AM
Hey Cf , your weekends just zoom by , monday onwards whenever time permissive please watch a movie called "The East" , Ellen Page is in it (not a request , a tell to :-)) , arigato gozai mass.

That some celebrities may make outrageous claims is nothing new but I find something poignant about this phenomenon. Seems to me that Ms. Page's meteoric rise to A-list actor has something to do with her self-concept. She is so confident and brave for a young girl. Whether she can pass through matter or not, I think she knows she is an old soul and the equal of anybody young or old - whether in power or not.

This inner knowledge is perhaps derived from a recognition of her depth as a human being, material and spiritual. I think many talented people feel this way.

So Ok. I'm a fan. This a pretty interesting article anyway.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/brain-flapping/2014/feb/18/ellen-page-has-super-powers-but-why-is-this-newsworthy

Known as "Juno" , Ellen Page is a MEAN skilled juggler , X-men "kitty pride" the youngest of the X-team (whom Ellen portrayed) she's the kitten but doesn't lack either moxie or mettle , she can't phase through everything however but holds a cast iron grudge for the new X-men Leader Emma Frost who replaced the "Professor" (Charles Xavier) ,
On Chelsea Lately she had a total meltdown (fit of laughter she couldn't stop had to hide her face , leaking happy tears)
She freaked out watching Chuy (our little mexican nugget).Chelsea picked it up immediately explained she might have a "little person phobia) ,Totally cute.