PDA

View Full Version : what just happened to me?

Sahasraraawaken
21st February 2014, 06:32 AM
hey everyone. I am a little anxious and paranoid right now. These solar flares have been reeking havoc on me. Every time we have some solar storm I get really agitated, lost, confused, anxious and jittery. Many symptoms go with this. I been checked by doctors and I am fine. I am healthy as a horse. SOmething happened to me tonight and I am a little weirded out by it.

I was just hit by another episode of these solar flares... Idk if you have gone through this. I feel like my past has just been erased. I can't remember anything. I feel like I have Alzheimers right now or something it is that strong. All my traumatic past stuff has been erased as well as events in the past I just cannot remember at all. I have little flashes... but my long term memory used to be incredible. My short term memory is so bad right now I am really confused. I was tryuing to figure out what just happened to me and I realize my memory is shot so bad right now its causing major anxiety. It's like all I can do is be in the present.

If I am even making sense. What is this? I just talked to my guides out loud for help because I have no idea whats going on. Everytime solar flares hit this happens to me. But not my memory going completely blank. It's not ALL blank. I can remember like 2 seconds of a past event and then I am done. Where in the past I could play them again just like as if they happened. it's like suddenly my past is gone and I am adapting. I know this is a good thing but after being conditioned to keep going to my past.... etc. It's really weird. I feel like an outcast right now. Confused as hell....

I know I have bits of Autism too so I can't even think right at the moment. Everything is all goofy...

ButterflyWoman
21st February 2014, 07:16 AM
I feel like my past has just been erased. I can't remember anything.
Consider this: What is "the past"? Specifically, what is this thing that is "your past"? Who are you without it? How was it created?

All my traumatic past stuff has been erased
I'd give almost anything to have that happen to me.

My short term memory is so bad right now I am really confused.
I sometimes get that. Reality fluctuations can do that. Try not to freak out. It's just reality rearranging itself, and it can do your head in. I have spent a great deal of time in a state of existential anxiety because of things like this. Now I'm just like, "Yeah, whatever. Reality wobbling. It'll pass." And it does.

But again, try to consider the meaning of "memory" and what it is or is not. Meditate on this. That's the best I can say (because it can be explained, but it won't make any sense unless and until you realise it for yourself).

DarkChylde
21st February 2014, 08:59 AM
I'd give almost anything to have that happen to me.

ditto.

CFTraveler
21st February 2014, 02:34 PM
Did you get checked out by a doctor after this one? I have never heard of anything like you're describing (memories disappearing) unless there is an organic cause- like a TIA or something like that. Before going into the metaphysical, I'd rule something like that out.

ButterflyWoman
21st February 2014, 02:41 PM
DI have never heard of anything like you're describing (memories disappearing)
I've had similar experiences, though not precisely as described.

But I agree with the advice to see a doctor to rule out any physical issues. Always a good plan.

DarkChylde
22nd February 2014, 06:11 AM
all true , but he didn't write his age , onset of Alhz/TIA/Retrograde Amnesia/Stroke induced Cerebral Hypoperfusion are all very unlikely in ages 30 or less.

DarkChylde
22nd February 2014, 06:17 AM
I been checked by doctors and I am fine. I am healthy as a horse.

a general physician would fail to pick up any of what you write have a neurological or a psych test done.

absence or petit mal seizures have no convulsions or vehement shaking , the person "blanks out" totally for a while then resumes back to "reality" remembering absolutely nothing , there are no memories of what just happened, but like i said prior , without knowing age we can't give much of an advice , this form of epilepsy is exclusive to ages 15 and under.

CFTraveler
22nd February 2014, 03:58 PM
DC is a doctor, so he is qualified to give this advice. Just thought I'd point this out. However, this doesn't mean people can just come in and ask for medical advice over the internet. Just thought I'd give a general guideline about this.

Sahasraraawaken
22nd February 2014, 08:41 PM
DC you're a doctor? that's really cool! I always wanted to be an EMT. I am getting my first responder though because I am a storm spotter/chaser. I used to volunteer with a fire dept but it was really hard for me. This autism doesn't make it easy to work with other people. It's just a tiny bit of it, but it's definitely there. My views on that are different from society however...

Anyway, I am fine now. My memories are back. I don't know what happened honestly. Anytime the solar flares hit for some reason I have massive anxiety and I get shaky. I have to ground myself. That's all that works. I will be 23 in March. It was really brutal feelings that night and I was in confusion for quite sometime. But I am so sensitive to energy anytime that happens I just ride it out and breathe. I 100% believe I am okay and it was just energy related. I am going through a lot of energy stuff right now. I think my third eye was way too open as well. Which makes me feel like the cheese is about to fall off my cracker unless I ground myself.

CFT- I am phase over on astral pulse btw!

PS: I was so anxious that night I may have oversaid a few things. I just re read my post. I really was freaking out. I still had memories... It just seemed like I couldn't access them as good. I have seen a neurologist/sleep doctor about 4 times and I always check out clean. I am a hypochondriac so I saw the ER 13 times last year. It was always stress/anxiety. I saw a cardiologist and had a number of tests done too. It's all mental with me.

CFTraveler
22nd February 2014, 10:15 PM
Then welcome to 'over here'.
Which makes me feel like the cheese is about to fall off my cracker unless I ground myself. I hadn't heard that expression for a long time. You made me lol. Hey, everybody's cheese slides off now and then. You should read my OBE journal entry for today. If that's not one of them, Idk what is. :wink:

Sahasraraawaken
23rd February 2014, 09:43 AM
Then welcome to 'over here'. I hadn't heard that expression for a long time. You made me lol. Hey, everybody's cheese slides off now and then. You should read my OBE journal entry for today. If that's not one of them, Idk what is. :wink:

That's awesome CFT. :lol: I just read it. Reminds me... I saw no man, but one time I went to the bathroom (thought I was here in the physical) and my hand went through the sink and I went oh..... Guess I will go fly around!