PDA

View Full Version : Body Loosening (New Technique)

Joggerman
8th July 2005, 08:23 PM
I only recently returned to astral projection after a inexplicable loss of interest for a period of years. In my early twenties I was able to project instantly almost at will with no praparitary work, but that ability seems to have gone, and now it needs effort and persistance.
I purchased 'Astral Dynamics' about three months ago and have found it very thorough and detailed compared with other books I have read over the years.
I have tried the various 'body loosening' techniques described in the book, but have not had much success with them.
However , I recently developed a new technique which works for me almost instantly.
The method is as follows -
Imagine you are sitting on one of the wooden horses on a carousel. As the carousel turns, the horse moves up and down. This gives an amazing multi-dimensional pulling (loosening) effect of the real time/astral body and certainly (for me) gives almost instant body release.
I hope this may be of use to others who struggle with this element of projection.[/b]

nparker
9th July 2005, 02:30 AM
Hi folks..!
Joggerman's technique remembers YO-YO OBE Technique developed by Robert... don't you..? The resemblance is high enough.
My best regards,
Natalia Parker

Joggerman
12th July 2005, 10:32 AM
It may seem similar, but the yo-yo technique uses an up-and-down motion in a flat, two dimensional plane, whereas the carousel uses the up-and-down and the turning motion which makes it three dimensional and far stronger.
If you have not actual ridden on a carousel, it is definitly worth doing if you have the opportunity (with your eyes closed, to commit the sensation to memory).

Joggerman
12th July 2005, 07:12 PM
As Nparker points out, the yo-yo technique is only one dimensional, therefore this would explain why I find the carousel routine more effective.
If any members would like to try the technique, I would be most interested in your opinions on it's effectiveness.

Quantitativefool
12th July 2005, 10:05 PM
I tried it about an hour ago and it worked decently I guess, I didn't get out but got relatively quick energetic responces, I can see why this might have helped you more than other techniques!

Thank you and happy experimenting!.
-Stu

Dixie
12th July 2005, 11:09 PM
Yay :D I'm always looking for new techniques! :) I'll try it out and let you know how it works.