PDA

View Full Version : The deinitive key to abord attacks

Murraya
10th July 2006, 01:39 PM
Hi 8)

I'm wondering if the real key to end those bad things isn't actually to end with our bad habits, simply!!!

Stop smoking, stop drinking///

ignorance does'nt seem to worl but indifference may be better.
To get rid off it, I tried this week end the mega salt bath which was a biig comfort at the moment but not definitive...Anyway, myproblem is that I dont want to try accessories things and want a definitve solution which appeers to be inside...

What do you think?
Does innocent personn ever get attacked???

CFTraveler
10th July 2006, 01:45 PM
Unfortunately, innocents do indeed get attacked- but that doesn't mean that introspection and self-knowledge are not ineffective- They, besides countermeasures, are some of the best things you can do to defend yourself. Like in waking life, you can be at the wrong place at the wrong time, and metaphysical musings such as 'lessons need to be learned' can be offered as explanations for why such things happen but they don't necessarily make everyone feel better.

For more info on Self Defense, go to:
http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=10

sash
10th July 2006, 02:55 PM
Murraya, this is true regarding habits. For smaller problems it can be a great help (for larger ones not unfortunately).
The best method to do this is to just do it right now without thinking about or planning it. This gives no chance for the mind/ego/negative focus to step in to stop it. Breaking negative habits often also breaks that attachments working around them. Forming new positive habits is therefore a good solution to remove certain problems.

Murraya
10th July 2006, 04:01 PM
Yes I understand, but it is only a little step regarding to the job that has to be done...

So it is not a definitve key......

Tom
10th July 2006, 05:03 PM
Robert Bruce explained that when the mind is kept silent by effort, rather than being an open invitation to negs it is a clear space that makes it difficult for them to hide. With most people there is so much clutter that it is possible to insert words and pictures which will not even be noticed with so much clutter already present. This makes it easier to further link to a person. Instead, if your mind is clear and something from a neg appears within your mind it can be quickly noticed and removed before the neg can build on it. Unfortunately once the connection is already established it is a lot harder to remove.

sash
10th July 2006, 05:30 PM
Yes, it is a definite key. There is no one definite key, the one definite key consists of the many different keys that make it up.
These are often referred to as counter-measures. No one technique is complete in itself as a full defense against negs. The one truth is that the definite solutions are inside, so you are looking in the right place.

Kalonek
10th July 2006, 06:09 PM
I guess it depends to a great extent on the type of neg attack too. I think that in the early stages of a long term attack, the neg will try to exploit a flaw in one's psyche/energy (ie. Bruce's "core images"). Therefore by removing quickly this flaw (bad habit ...) the neg will lose it's anchor point. But if a neg is already attached, other counter-measures become useful too in order to get rid of it.

CFTraveler
10th July 2006, 09:29 PM
There is something that dae wrote in another topic that I found extremely helpful, and it goes beyond self-examination- a question that she asked about the beginning of attacks:
What were you doing when they started?
Did you go somewhere else, did you do something different?
What was you initial reaction to the very first time you were faced with the incredible/mind blowing/impossible experience?

This helped to point me at something that was happening at the same time as my 'troubles' started and helped me end them.
Good Luck and God Bless.

enoch
10th July 2006, 09:47 PM
I had no idea that italian restaurant owners scatter salt on the pathway to their premises before opening to ward away evil spirits. Interressemente

11th July 2006, 09:57 AM
Hi

I'm wondering if the real key to end those bad things isn't actually to end with our bad habits, simply!!!

Stop smoking, stop drinking///

ignorance does'nt seem to worl but indifference may be better.
To get rid off it, I tried this week end the mega salt bath which was a biig comfort at the moment but not definitive...Anyway, myproblem is that I dont want to try accessories things and want a definitve solution which appeers to be inside...

What do you think?
Does innocent personn ever get attacked???

Yes we do, and you shouldn't pass judgments on people without facts. We are not fairytales, we're people and we have value.

If you get Robert's book, you can read more about the topic, including negs who go after people on nothing more than a grudge or who hate a specific family so much they will go through the family line and attack generation after generation.

This thread doesn't belong in this forum. This forum is for people with serious, long term, neg abuse problems. You want to speculate, may I direct you to the PSD forum.

Murraya
11th July 2006, 04:23 PM
it seems like there is a misunderstanding;....as i said in my presentation i'm french and don't use words like you would.

Any way, you didn't undestand me which close the debat.

Thanks for your answers.
Nice afternoon to you all.

EDIT: explanation...I now understand reading myself again why you thought i was telling people to stop drinking or smoking, this is bad written, but only as examples for what i was saying above...It was absolutely not an order.

I don't know if "speculation" is when you are stranggled by invisible entities or everyday feeling its bad influence on you without being rid off it..Personnally i tried my own stuffs and sometimes it works, sometimes it does'nt...Maybe it depends on faith or intention?
There's nobody under or over oneself in those cases and one should not underconsiderate the others experiences.

Thanks for reading me with open minded.

DAN
11th July 2006, 06:13 PM
Murraya

I think its a good idea to let the misunderstanding go :)
I would like to hear your reply to CFTraveler's question, if you don't mind!

Dan
Post edited: Dan, you know you can't say things like what I deleted. Patty

Murraya
12th July 2006, 12:08 PM
Otherwise, what was i doing when it started? actually my boyfriend was trying to deparsaite someone else, but this personn didn't tell us the whole thing, and that it was not only a little parasite as usual...So as my boyfriend and I are linked, whatever happens to him happens to me at the same time. So i was working when it happened to him, and i immediately felt the thing coming into me too.

so nothing different than every day life.

First time i was attacked was very hard, I couldn't move a finger and was shaking like a cocktail in Tom cruise's hand. it was not the same as our actual neg, and i was under this attack exactly the same moment as my boyfriend...this time we were clearly attacked together.