PDA

View Full Version : Heavy lump of energy at the back of my head

TheSingular
23rd February 2014, 03:43 PM
Hey everyone, I need to know what causes that lump of energy arthritis back of my head. Here is what I know about it:
It shows resistance to movements unlike normal energy. But I can move it by using energy tools.
When I force it out of my body, it starts to reform again, slowly.
Heavy thinking makes it bigger and heavier, sometimes enough to be able to feel it while out of any altered state.
Sleeping reduces it.
It obstructs the thinking process, leading to occasional logical faults and probably other things. (like forgetting stuff)
It also stalls my energy work progress, especially if I'm working in the head area. (3rd eye mostly)
I also suspect that it affects me in some way when I put up a shield for protection from outside. It ends up me breaking the shield and then I'm back to normal after a while.

Thank you in advance.
TheSingular...

IA56
23rd February 2014, 05:12 PM
Hey everyone, I need to know what causes that lump of energy arthritis back of my head. Here is what I know about it:
It shows resistance to movements unlike normal energy. But I can move it by using energy tools.
When I force it out of my body, it starts to reform again, slowly.
Heavy thinking makes it bigger and heavier, sometimes enough to be able to feel it while out of any altered state.
Sleeping reduces it.
It obstructs the thinking process, leading to occasional logical faults and probably other things. (like forgetting stuff)
It also stalls my energy work progress, especially if I'm working in the head area. (3rd eye mostly)
I also suspect that it affects me in some way when I put up a shield for protection from outside. It ends up me breaking the shield and then I'm back to normal after a while.

Thank you in advance.
TheSingular...

I am also interested to know what this is...I have the same on my back of my head...but also front and it goes like lines on both sides of the head and connects to the back of my head??...and it goes down the neck??

Love
ia

TheSingular
23rd February 2014, 05:30 PM
Yeah, I forgot to mention the lines on both sides of head, to me, these lines are just above (about 1 cm) the highest point my ear that connects to my head. And on some occasions, it can move to other places but it mostly stays at the back of the head. And it moves independent of my will.
and one more thing: when I decide to send healing energy to someone else, a headache starts at the time I get finished, which becomes something feels just a bit more comfortable when I gather energy from my environment in return. (not people)

illumidani
21st March 2014, 09:21 AM
i have this too, i dreamt it was a squid like creature with immense tentacles attached to the back of my head.

Beekeeper
21st March 2014, 09:46 AM
It may simply be an energy blockage. I suggest you look up information regarding meditation for bindu chakra.

TheSingular
27th March 2014, 07:24 PM
Thanks Beekeeper for your desire to help, even though this topic has evolved from being a heavy energy to be revealed being neg-related. I created a similar topic in Ask Robert Bruce section, and through that, I now have a better understanding of this. And sorry for replying that late, I have no good explanation for this, so all I can say is it looks like it wasn't the time.

With love,
TheSingular