PDA

View Full Version : Copy: Vibrations

amralshura
23rd February 2014, 09:12 AM
Ok lets make it short and quick..whenever i try to ap i don't get vibrations at all unless i collect energy , when aping through ld i get violently strong vibrations..problem: manual vibrations not automatic.
PS: all my chakras are open except the sacral

CFTraveler
23rd February 2014, 07:17 PM
You can have exit vibrations and also reentry vibrations. For some reason, when we acquire experience, some of us stop feeling vibrations. It is possible that this is because vibrations are a perceptual phenomenon that happens as we shift in frequency from the physical to the nonphysical (or however you characterize it) so that when you become more adept at it the transition is so fast that vibrations are not experienced. However, for some reason, sometimes the reentry is such that the vibes are experienced as you reintegrate with your physical perception.
I personally only perceived vibrations when I was learning to have conscious out of body experiences. After a few years, I stopped feeling them (and other symptoms changed too.) Now, the only time I feel them is if I shift from a dream to an OBE, or if I return to my body slowly and not suddenly.