PDA

View Full Version : Maximum Protection

TalibanTom
10th July 2006, 09:05 PM
I just finished reading Pratical Psychic self-Defense. There is a part in the book about Protective symbols you can draw on your body. I am planning on tattooing them on my body. It offered some protective symbols and sacred names but I need to know whats the best method to go about.

CFTraveler
10th July 2006, 09:21 PM
I only have one piece of advice: Before you go ahead and tatoo, experiment with some non-permanent ink with your symbols, since sometimes there can be heavy-duty negative consequences, and you want to be able to remove them in the case of repercussions.
I did some marking last year (two years ago? time sure flies) on a spot I had and ended up in the hospital with a high fever and flulike symptoms. Now I'm not sure if it was coincidence, maybe I was getting sick anyway- but I hesitate to think what would happen to someone having some sort of attachment and tatooing a symbol. I do believe this is a good question- maybe someone else has a different experience than I about this.

wstein
11th July 2006, 03:55 AM
I think it a good suggestion to try out the markings with surface ink first.
Still there is no way to know if the markings you choose carefully now could become a liability in the future.

If I was going to do permanent markings, I would choose symbols of my power rather than ones of protection. This would enhance yourself and provide resources for defense or for other endeavors when you were not being attacked. Perhaps some shamanistic reading could help with this. I know some of the island tribes in the Pacific use tattoos in this way (sorry, no specifics).